Tokyo Disney - Destination Wedding (Jen & Kiseop)

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

"I can't believe we are here" you said stepping out of the van and seeing the fountain in front of the hotel and seeing the water, it was very old world centry with a Venice feel to it. "They would choose a form of this place to get married" you said to Kevin.

"Its beautiful here, I've never stayed at a hotel here, but I hear these rooms are amazing" he said.

"I saw the rooms online when I was helping them.. They are just breath taking" you told Kevin as you took his hand and he led you to inside with the others. "So Reverend Sunghyun" you as he giggled. "You think you can handle this"

"No, I'm going to cry doing this but I promised Kiseop I would do my best" he smiled. "I'm happy for them" he said rubbing your engagement ring lightly on your finger. "It makes me anxious for our own wedding" he smiled at you softly his whole face just glowing. "I"m getting excited too" you smiled at him and leaned into him as he put his arm around you while the others checked in.

"Okay" Jen said. "Our hotel rooms are right next to each other until the day before the wedding, then the girls are moving because I will not have Kiseop see me the morning of, so we have a different hotel room we are moving into that night after the joint bachelor/bachelorette party" she said.

"Nice" KC said. "I'm really excited about this, who would of thought we'd be in Tokyo Disney for a wedding" she nodded.

"This is special, I'm glad this is for Jen and Kiseop, this place is so them" Jess said.

"I agree, outside by the fountain is a beautiful place to get married" you sighed happily for your friends.

Kevin rubbed your shoulders as you stood talking, his back rubs felt amazing without realizing you let out a quiet moan. "Mmm... Sunghyun" you sighed.

"You need to stop that" he whispered in your ear. "Your moans are the death of me" he giggled kissing your ear softly but not before giving it a quick nip.

"Hey watch it" you teased your face red.

"What are you two doing" KC asked. "YOUR FACE IS SO RED ______ what did Kevin do?" she asked.

"Oh you didn't see" Eli said winking. "She moaned form his back rub and then he nipped her ear.. There is some going on" Eli teased.

"Baby Girl, you must rebuke you only have a few more months until you're married then you can be all over him all you want, but you can do this" KC said supporting you. 

"Thanks KC I don't know what I'd do without you" you smiled.

"You don't get to pick on me much longer" Jen said leaning into Kiseop's touch as he rubbed her arm. "Pretty soon I'll be married and experiencing adult things" Jen blushed as she looked up to Kiseop who nodded. "I'm getting excited" he finally said. "I can't believe this is finally happening" he smiled. "I'm glad you could all be here" he told them. "My parents will be here in a few days."

"Same with mine" Jen said. "I just can't believe this is finally happening"

"I'm so happy for you Jen" you said hugging her. "Now before we all start crying here shall we put our things away and check out the rooms and then go explore Tokyo Disney?" you asked.

"Sounds good to me" Jess said. "I'm ready to go explore. "Then onward to the rooms" Jen said.

-----

The room was huge and had connected balcony's separated by a small railing. "This room is.. its just amazing" you said your mouth open and in awe. 

"Yeah when I was doing research with my family and his this hotel is what finally sold me on this place."

"Oh just so you know before your joint parties on Friday" you said. "Us girls have gifts to see you that you may not want to open in front of the boys" you told her with a wink.

"Oh My Gosh" Jen said stealing KC"s line.

"Yeah I even went in this time nd got you something too, you just have to wait" KC said. You giggled as you went out on the balcony you lost your breath it was so gorgeous, the water the old style buildings, it was so beautiful. "This is so beautiful"

"Not as beautiful as you" you heard Kevin say. You blushed.

"I bet you say that to all the ladies" you said to him as you walked over to him, just the railing separating you two.

"Only the pretty ones" he said running his fingers through your hair and pulling your face to his and kissing you softly then deepening it you moaned into his mouth as he pulled away. "It's getting harder to kiss you without wanting to make it wetter"he teased you as you blushed.

"Just a few more months" you told him kissing him softly again.

"SHE'S OUT HERE MAKING OUT WITH KEVIN" you heard KC yell

"Gee just tell everyone" you said to your friend.

"Kevin watch yourself" KC said.

"I will" he said. "We are just about done unpacking shall we come over and help you finish then we can go exploring" Kevin asked.

"That sounds like a plan" you said. "Just keep your hands out of my " you told him and he blushed. "I promise" he said. "I'm not that much of a ert" he blushed.

"I know, I'm sorry I just like to tease you" you told him.

"OH MY GOSH STOP FLIRTING and get back in here" KC shook her head you threw your head back in laughter and shook your head. "See in you a few" you winked at Kevin.

------

After checking in and getting your things put away you and the guys took off. 

"I really can't believe we are in Tokyo Disneyland" you said to Kevin. "I never thought I'd make it here" you said holding his hand. "You've made so many miracles happen in my life" You looked him tears shining in your eyes.

"Jagiya" he said softly looking at you through his sunglasses. "I just want to make you happy, I'd take you to the moon if I could" he said smiling.

OH MY GOSH THE CHEESE" KC said as she held onto AJ's hand.

"Its okay baby girl, let them cheese all they want" he laughed. "We can make fun of them later" 

"Word" KC said "I'm all for that"

----

Once inside the park you found the place you wanted to eat for the evening. "I think after we eat we should ride Splash Mountain" You said.

"Um I really didn't want to get wet" Jen said.

"Oh come on it will fun" Dongho said. "Kiseop can freak out with you" he laughed.

"You'll be freaking out too" Hoon said. "I think the only ones who will enjoy the ride with be Kevin and ______" said Soohyun.

"No, Everyone will love it and we get to walk back to the hotel wet" you laughed.

"Hmmm" Eli said.. "All go back wet.. I'm not.. going to say anything" Eli said laughing.

"ert" KC said.

"Stop calling my man a ert okay" Jess said.

"But he is" KC said.

"Babe don't fight KC on this, she would be correct" He teased. 

"Let's try Splash Mountain, at least once" Kiseop said. "We're getting married lets do something like this to get over any other fears" he said. 

"Okay, but only because that sounds like a great idea" Jen said kissing his lips softly and leaning into his touch as they walked into the restaurant.

-------

"So its fair to everyone who is riding with who" you asked.

"I'm riding with Jen so there, she is going to be my wife in just a few more days" Kiseop said.

"I know this, but we should play it fair you two are getting married we shouldn't just make it couples only ride rides" Jess said.

"I kind of agree, as much as I love riding with Sunghyun, I think we should take turns with everyone that no one is left out and everyone gets to ride with the girls" you said.

"That means I have to share you" Kevin pouted. "I don't know" he said.

"Oh come on, there are going to be fan girls around, this is Japan, give them some ELvin, maybe some VINseop, DongVin, SooVin, HooVin, or maybe shake them up and give them some JaeVin" you winked at him.

"No, no JaeVin" KC said. "I forbid that one" she said.

"Baby girl, it wouldn't even be like that, Kevin rejects my love anyway"

"What did you say AJ?" Kevin said teasingly. "You know I love you" he laughed.

Everyone paired up differently for the ride. Kevin was with Kiseop, Eli with Dongho, Hoon and AJ, Soohyun and  You paired up, Jess was with Jen and KC

Kevin played up the Vinseop pretty well, which caused some glares from Jen, but she let them have their fun as soon they wouldn't be able to as much.

"So Kevin are you going to cry officiating?" KC asked as they were in line.

"I know I will but I promised Kiseop I would do my best" he smiled.

"I couldn't think of anyone else I'd want to marry me and Jen" Kiseop said. "They both taught me a lot of about faith and God and that means the world to me" Kiseop said.

Kevin teared up and hugged him tightly. "I'm so happy for you, man."

The ride attendant led you all onto the ride and you giggled. "This is going to be so much fun" you said from the back seat with your friends. The ride was tame for the most part and laughs could be heard. When it came to going over the edge you never heard such girly screams and you were a girl. You laughed. This was going to be a great experience. 

"Wow, that ride shouldn't say 'You could get wet' Eli said drenched. 'It should say 'YOU WILL GET WET' he shook his head. Everyone laughed.

"I say its time for ice cream and then time for bed. Its already nine and we have a full day tomorrow of exploring' you said.

"I'm down" Kevin said his arms around Kiseops waist as some fangirls went by, for the most part they were being very nice and letting the boys alone, a few asked for autographs which the guys humbly did. They were amazing and you loved watching them interact with their fans.

-----

"I really love watching you with your fans" you told Kevin that night as you stood out on the balcony together as the others were playing a game. 

"Thanks, they are so important to us" he said his arm around you as you watched the fireworks lighting up the sky.

"I know, I love hearing the stories of how you inspire them of how you saved them" you said leaning into his embrace.

"There are some very touching stories" he said. "I'm just glad I get the chance to meet as many as I do" he said kissing the top of your head.

"Me to" you said. "I may be sad when you are away from me and get jealous, but I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world, you mean the world to me Sunghyun." you said smiling up at him.

"The same goes for me" he said putting your face in his hands and bringing his lips down to yours in a long, sweet kiss, you kissed him back softly with all the love you could give.

"I love you ______" he said.

"I love you too Sunghyun" you smiled.

"YOU CHEATER" you heard Jen yell before there as a lot of Kiseop laughter. You guys laughed. "I bet they are playing Uno and Kiseop finally one" Kevin said.

"Let's go in" you said and he nodded. 

-------

The next  few days you were busy with exploring the park and enjoying every ones company that it was now the day before you're friends wedding. The rehearsal went perfectly Kevin cried a few times it was a hard ceremony to get through and it was just rehersal! The rehersal dinner was nice and you got to meet of Jen and Kiseop's family.  You were glad this was being done in the afternoon since your evening was booked with a party.

"PARTY TIME" AJ yelled running pulling Kevin with him.  "Come on Kev, we need to take Kiseop for drinks before we meet up with the girls again for the joint party at eight"

Kevin laughed. "Okay okay" he said to AJ. "I'll see you later jagiya" he smiled and kissed your cheek. "See you, love" you said kissing his cheek in return. "Oh and if you plan on kissing me later brush your teeth or chew gum you know I don't like beer breath" you teased sticking your tongue out at him. He laughed and nodded.

"So since its just us girls now" you said in common room of the suite you now had so tomorrow morning you wouldn't be running into the boys. You couldn't risk Kiseop seeing Jen before the wedding.  "Time to open your honeymoon gifts" you teased raising your eyebrows.

"Wow, I can't believe I even went with you guys" KC said.

"You wouldn't even walk in the store" Jess said. "We had to pull you in with us" she said.

"Those stores are hard to shop in" KC argued back. "It's all" she blushed.. "Just I can't even"

"Oh you will when you get engaged and start thinking about those kind of times with Jaeseop" Jen said.

"I  have to say I agree with what Jen said. Sunghyun and I are finding it harder and harder to keep our hands to ourselves at times" you said. "We talk about our wedding night a lot" you blushed.

"OH MY GOSH" KC said blushing. "We are not talking about this" she said. "Jen just upen your gifts"

Jen blushed. "I don't if I can handle this" she said. 

She opened the purple gift bag and blushed. It was a short lavender silk slip nightie with black lace around the chest area and t the bottom it came with a silk short lavender kimono style robe that tied and matching lavender silk bikini . "That one's mine" KC said. "It was one of the tamer sets" she said.

"Thanks KC I love it" Jen said. "I can't wait to wear it for Kiseop" she blushed.

"This one seems to be interesting" Jen said bringing out the red gift bag.

"That one is mine" Jess said. "You need to be y and on fire" she teased.

Jen opened the gift bag pulling out red lace see through short nightie with a matching red lace thong. "It's hot right?" Jess asked.

"Um yeah" Jen blushed a million shades of red. "I don't think I want to kill him though" she said raising her eyebrow

"I doubt you will him, something tells me you could bring out the animal in him in this."

"Woah woah. I am not hearing this" KC said laughing. "Don't tell me you and Eli?"

"Oh no.." Jess said. "Not yet, we aren't ready for that, but I do think about it" she said.

"Oh, just rebuke okay, if you need help I can text you on a daily basis like I do _____" KC said

"Its true she does, it helps me keep my emotions in check for the day" you told Jess.

"Thanks KC, you are a great friend" Jess said.

"Okay last bag" Jen said. She pulled out a black pleated baby doll with a silk black  bow that tied under the s and a pair of black silk bikini .

"Oh this one is nice too" Jen said. "Thank you guys I'm going to go add this to my honeymoon bag" she smiled putting them away. "You guys are the best"

"Anything for you lovely" You told your friend.

"Thank you so much for everything" Jess said.

"You and Kiseop are moving just a couple blocks away right?" KC said.

"Yeah he bout us house in a nice neighborhood." Jen said. "Its really nice, I've been there to help decorate" she smiled.

"Don't be stranger okay" KC said

"Of course not, we are going to start having parties at my place when the boys aren't away, and when they are away on tour you guys are coming to my place to keep me company" she smiled.

"You bet we will" Jess said.

"I can't wait" You said. "I'm so happy for you" you said tears starting to spill. Jen hugged you. "Don't worry, nothing is going break us up
 she said tearing up as well. "Friends forever" she smiled.

"Group hug" Jess said, and that's exactly what happened.

------

"Woah, how much did you drink" you asked Kevin as you guys were at a group dinner and his hands kept finding their was to hips and rubbing them under the table.

"Not a lot" he said breathing in you hear giggling. 

"Okay you need to calm yourself" you told him gently trying to get him back in his seat and not practically sitting on you.

"Kevin probably drank more than any of us. He and Kiseop had some special times at the bar crying on each other and it was .. well very Vinseop" Eli said.

"But I'm going to miss my friend" Kevin said eating bites of his food. "He won't be around as much" he pouted looking at Kiseop across the table.

"Kevin I'm still going to be around, we are always going to see each other" Kiseop said looking at his friend pouting back in a teasing manner.

"I know" Kevin said. "Its not going to be the same, you're moving out of the dorm" he said. 

"Kevin you are going to be moving out son too" Eli said. "You're getting married next" he teased.

"You are right. I'm really happy for you Kiseoppi" Kevin said happy.

"Wow, just how many drinks did you have" you asked Kevin.

"Probably like 5 beers or so" he said his hands all of a sudden interested in your body again as his arm went around you and he started rubbing your side.

"Okay Kevin if you don't stop I will separate you and baby girl okay?" KC said.

"But she's so soft and touchable" he said.

"You really should stop though" you said looking at him softly.

"I can't though" he said looking back at you. "I just want to touch you" he said.

"Woah, Kev, take it easy we are in a restaurant. Tone it down" AJ said.

"Here drink this man" Eli said giving him a glass of water. "I'm really sorry he got this way ______" Eli said. "He's going to have a hell of a headache in the morning" Eli said shaking his head.

"It's okay, he's just hard to handle a bit like this" you giggled. "One time he came over a bit on the tipsy side and I he wouldn't stop touching or kissing me, if KC hadn't of come over and knocked him over I don't think I'd be able to be wearing this promise ring" you said.

"Oh yeah Kevin said. I hated myself when I remembered that" he said shaking his head. "I will try to stop" Kevin said drinking some water and eating more food slowly.

-------

The next morning the girls were getting ready and getting Jen in her beautiful dress it was a simple form fitting dress with a sweetheart neckline with a bit of beading and small taffeta train. Her bouquet of white and purple roses was just beautiful.

"You look so beautiful" you told her as you kissed her cheek. "Kiseop won't know what hit him" you said trying not to cry.

"Don't cry _____" Jen said. "You look awesome too I really love those dresses." she said. The brides maid dresses were a lovely iridescent purple taffeta dress with a popular hi - low skirt with a bubble hem.

"You should you picked them about but agree they look good on all of us"

"I AM SO NOT USED TO WEARING DRESSES" KC exclaimed. "I'm doing it for you" she said to Jen "_____ I'm wearing jeans to you and Kevin's I swear" 

"Fine by me" you said. "I haven't looked at dresses yet" you said. "I have so much to do with his mom and sister and you guys when we get back, so much planing" you said.

"Don't worry about we will help you plan it" Jess said.

"Can I live blog it?" KC asked. "I love you know that but I don't know if I can do this fancy again" she said. "Plus I really want to live blog you and Kevin's wedding and take all the pictures and plan getting it all online" she said.

"I"m sure that can be arranged" you told her smiling. "As long as you there, its going to be Christmas after all" you told her.

"OH MY GOSH I KNOW" KC Said. "You would choose that day to get married on" she shook her head.

"Anyway enough about this its time for Jen to take her place" her mother said. "You're father is right out the door girls come one" she said. You all nodded and took your spots.

------

"By the power vested in me I know pronounce Man and Wife, what God has put together let no one Pull Apart, You may now kiss the bride" Kevin said smiling as winked over at you.

Kiseop kissed Jen softly and gently making it linger a bit. "I love you" he whispered to her tears on his face. She blushed herself with tears on her face "I love you too" she said as they walked up the isle.

Once everyone was outside it was time for pictures. "How did I do" Kevin asked putting his arms around you"

"You did wonderful, my love, I'm so proud of you" you told him kissing his lips lightly. "You were perfect"

He blushed. "Thank you"

"It was a beautiful wedding" You said watching Jen and Kiseop smiling and laughing getting their pictures together, he was even uploading selca's on his twitter for his fans to see.

"Speaking of pictures Reverend Sunghyun" you . "I think people should see your hot date" you said striking a cute pose in your dress. He laughed.

"How about no" he said holding you. "I don't  want anyone else to see to you how pretty you are in that dress" You pouted. "Fine, but you aren't allowed to take a selca of yourself either" you winked at him. "I don't need to hear the fans talking about how handsome you are" you .

"Okay fine" he teased. "He pulled you back against him and you leaned your head against his chest. He pulled out his phone and took a picture. "Aww this one is really cute" he said. As he wrote something and tweeted it to his fans.

----

The place wherethe reception was being held was just beautiful. The table were all decorated with spring colors and flowers and really enhanced the purple of the dresses. It was time for the first dance of husband and wife.

"I'd like to ask the rest of UKiss to come up while we sing my wife and I's song" he said. The boys went up and took their place. Hoon sat at the piano and started playing the first few notes. It would be the first this song would be done just like this. As soon as everything registered Jen had tears in her eyes as they danced to 'When Love Stops'  It was beautiful just their voices and the piano, and it was just for them. The spotlight shone on the couple as they dance and smiled and cried to the song. Kiseop sang his part beautifully as he danced with his wife. It was a beautiful moment. When Kevin sang his parts he looked at you and sang them right to you making you melt and cry. It was just emotional and beauiful.

"Kiseop" Jen sniffled at the end "That was.. thank you" she said. "I couldn't of chose a better song for us" 

"I agree" he smiled kissing her softly.

The rest of the night was filled with dancing and laughter and tears.

"I'd like to say something" AJ said clinking his glass. "This wedding and the future one has made me realize just how amazing that step is and" he said looking to KC and dropping to one knee and pulling out  a beautiful petite princess cut diamond band. "Casey, please, would you grant me the honor of being my wife?" he asked.

"Um" she swallowed and looked up at him and smiled a few tears betraying her. "Yes" she said giddy and throwing her arms around him. "I'd love to marry you" she smiled.

"That just leaves Eli now" You teased. 

He looked to Jess and then they looked at each other and she smiled. "Actually, there is something we haven't told you" he said running his fingers through his hair. "We've been secretly married for about a month" he chuckled. "We wanted to have something just between us before we do something with a group and a lot of people" he said.

Kevin went over and rubbed his friends hair. "I knew it" he said. "I always wondered where you going at two in the morning" he said laughing. 

"You caught me" he said.

Jen hugged Jess. "I'm so happy for you guys and KC I just, I'm so happy" Jen said hugging her friends.

KC held onto AJ tightly. "Just so you know when you gave me Assassins Creed for Valentine's I already accepted that as your marriage propsal" she giggled.

AJ shook his head and kissed the top of her head. "I love you so much silly girl" he laughed.

"I love you too" she smiled.

"Jen its time for you to throw your bouquet" you told your friend. She smiled. "Okay" she took her spot as all the single girls came out to catch it. Kevin blew you a good luck kiss and you just smiled at him. 

Jen threw the bouquet and it landed right in your arms.

"Looks like _____ is th next to get married" Jen said. You smiled and giggled. "Seems about right" you said as Kevin came over and kissed the top of your head.

"Come on we need to catch our flight" Kiseop said to Jen.

"Yes we do, I can't believe you're taking me to Ireland and Scotland" she said.

"Of course, you really wanted to go, I had to" he smiled. Jen blushed. "Okay you guys, I'll be back in two weeks" she smiled hugging everyone.

"Have fun" you winked at her and she blushed. 

"Well" Kevin side. "We should go pack and get to bed we leave early in the morning. 

"Yeah we do" you sighed. "Today has been so lovely" you smiled.

"It was, I can't wait till our wedding" he said.

"Me either, so much to plan but your mom and sister and I are going to start that when I get back" you told him.

"I'm happy they are you helping you" he said. "It feels like you are already part of my family" 

"I really feel like I am" you told him smiling as you walked with him and the others back to the hotel rooms.

"Plus you have us" Jess said.

"You can count on us" KC said. "Just remember, I'm in charge of live blogging and photos, I don't have to dress up" she giggled.

"I'll remember that" you teased.

"Only you KC" Kevin said.

"Hey I'd rather do then have some stupid press get it all wrong" she pouted. "This has to be treated with respect."

"Of course" you told her. "I'm glad we have you doing this for us" you hugged her tightly. 

"What are sisters for" she said making you smile and nod. "So what are you doing for your wedding?" you asked her.

"Gah, I don't know yet, I just got proposed to" she said looking at her ring.

"We have plenty of time to plan" AJ said. "No hurry right baby?" he asked.

"As long as I have you, what's waiting" KC said.

"OH MY GOSH, NOW WHOSE CHEESY?" Jess said making KC laugh.

"Come on baby girl" KC said at the room. You smiled. "Good night Sunghun. I'll see you in the morning" you said kissing him softly he kissed you back gently. "You bet"

"Sweet dreams baby" AJ said to KC

"Always my namja, sweet dreams to you too" she said.

------

The End - Jen & Kiseop's wedding