Tears and chocolate bunnies - Easter & ???

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

In this chapter I'm including some things from my favorite Taiwanese Drama My Lucky Star, so like both the drama is Real Life in my fic! I know physically it wouldn't be true, but in this fic its all true. AKSDFJ;LASFJKASJDFFK

You will need to know these for references.

E-Shine is a huge Jewelry store in the drama

Tian Qi and Ah Xing run the store they are the owners and are married. Their story is so cute~ If you haven't please watch this drama its Awesome and I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Easter was a few days away and you were going to be alone this year. Your friends already had plans and UKiss was in Taiwan for a show they were going to do, but they wanted to get a few days early to sightsee and take in all the Taiwanese bubble tea they could. You were said because you wanted to go and could get the time off, but for some reason it seemed that Kevin just didn't want you to go there. You even told him you wanted to go and see the E-Shine building and check out their jewelry. You'd read something recently online about them how the owners struggled in their relationship but finally came together and were now married and you were just enthralled with their designs and their story, you were their biggest fan. In fact you were hoping someone would make a movie or drama series about them.

Again though, you were alone because Kevin said the manager didn't want you there this time that they really couldn't keep you safe in Taiwan. That it would best if you stayed home this time. Somehow you had this feeling that Kevin was keeping something from you, you just didn't know what. You were brought out of your thoughts by the call sound from Skype, you smiled when you saw it was Kevin. He must of had some free time. You smiled as you chose to accept call with video.

"Hello Jagiya" He smiled waving at you which caused you to giggle.

"Hello Sunghyun" you smiled at him waving back with a giggle.

"How are you?" he asked.

"Better now that I'm seeing your smiling face" you replied. You heard an off screen snort that sounded familiar and Kevin looked a bit worried.

"What was that?" you asked.

"O-oh, that was Eli something he's watching on TV" Kevin stammered you looked at him arched eyebrow.

"You're sure?" you asked him

"Yes" he said a bit shaky but this was Kevin and you trusted  him. "Nice cover" you heard Dongho say in the background.

"Are you guys playing a game? Do you want to call back?" you asked Kevin. "Or is there something you're not telling me?" You gave him the eyebrow again.

"No, everything is fine" he said.

"Kevin Woo, if you are lying to me" you said.

"I promise, everything is fine, are you going to Kevin when your mad?" he asked smiling, teasing you.

"Yes in fact that will be what I call you when I get mad" you winked at him.

"OH MY GOSH" you heard in the background the only thing is, you knew that 'Oh My Gosh' like the back of your hand.

"That was KC I know that OMG anywhere" you said to Kevin.

"Um, AJ is Skyping with her from his computer in the other room" he said looking around.

"Kevin Sunghyun Woo" you glared at him. "If my friends are there and I wasn't invited I'd like to know why" you said hurt all over your face.

"SOMEONE'S IN TROUBLE WOOOO~" You heard Eli say from the other room.

"Jagiya, please.. Just trust me" he said. "I'll explain when I get back, but.. I needed their help with something" he said worried and upset he knew he was hurting you and it was killing him.

"No Kevin, I mean, I trust you but.. This.. This hurts, why can't I be there?" you asked tears in your eyes.

"It's a surprise, please I can't ruin it. I just needed their help" he said trying to explain.

"Whatever Kevin" you said a bit miffed.

"Baby girl" you heard KC say then saw her on screen. "Believe him okay everything will be explained soon" she said.

"KC, just not now. I'm just really hurt I really wanted to go and all of you get to be with your boyfriends and I don't get to see Kevin until next week" you pouted.

"Girl there are days you get to see Kevin and we don't get to see our boys" Jen said butting in. "Please just trust Kevin okay?" she said.

"Just whatever, I'm going to go" you said hanging up the call and turning off the computer. You knew it was wrong to go bed angry and upset without apologizing but for some reason you didn't care you were hurt. Why did they go? Why did Kevin need them? You were so confused.

-----

You didn't sleep much that night due to your phone constantly ringing but you refused to pick it up knowing it was your friends or Kevin and you couldn't bare to talk to them.

You were awake now and needed something strong. You dressed in white leggings and pink cami and a white fluffy sweater and a pair of light colored boots. You then grabbed your purse and keys and headed to Starbucks, you needed something strong to make it through the day. You got your large Java chip and headed back to your apartment and sighed as you sat down your bible right beside you. That's when you felt horrible about how you acted yesterday. They didn't deserve your attitude. Your friends were right there were times you got to see Kevin when they didn't get see their boys. You let your jealousy get the better of you.

You your computer, took a sip of your coffee drink. Once your computer was up and running you pulled up Skype and sure enough it said Kevin was still on, he must of been waiting all night for you to get back online. You started crying you felt bad. Soon you were sobbing and you hit your computer.

"Jagiya~" you heard a very tired voice say. "Don't cry baby, please" he said. "I'm sorry" he said. You must of hit the button to call him by accident.

"It.. its  not your fault" you sobbed. "It's mine. I got jealous" you sniffled.

"Shh calm down baby" he said, his eyes sad he hated seeing you so upset with yourself.

"I--I'm so sorry S--Sunghyun" you sobbed out his name. "I just got so jealous and I hurt you and my.. my friends" you said wiping your tears.

"Girl shut it, some of us are trying to sleep" you heard KC say as she appeared from the floor.

"I'm sorry about last night lady-face" you told her

"It's okay baby cakes" KC said. "I know it hurts not being with us, but understand" 

"It's for your best and you have something wonderful to look forward too" Jen said.

"I trust you guys, I'm so sorry I got upset and jealous" you told them.

"You should apologize for waking us up crazy early" KC said.

"Its not my fault Kevin left his computer on" you teased them.

"You goober you should of turned it off" KC said. "I hate being up early" she glared. Kevin laughed. "I'm glad your okay jagiya" he smiled.

"Thank you for keeping your computer on. Did you sleep at all?" you asked him.

"A bit, but our show is tomorrow and I have errands to run today with these guys" he pointed to your friends.

"Why don't I let you go so you can sleep some more?" you asked him

"Okay" he yawned. "Eli is probably wondering why I got to" he said smirking at you.

"ELvin, you do that on purpose to drive me crazy" you told him giggling. He laughed. "Maybe" he teased.

"Oh you~" you teased sticking your tongue out at him. He laughed and yawned. "I'm going to go bed" he said.

"Sleep well, I love you. Sunghyun" you blew him a kiss.

"I love you too ______" he said catching the kiss you threw him. The call was then disconnected

--------

It was Easter and you were sleeping in or trying to but the smell of bacon and eggs woke you up. It had been a few days since you last talked to Kevin, you knew he was busy because of the show yesterday, but the weird thing was the smell of breakfast in your place didn't you lock the door?

You got out of bed and put your robe on and headed out to the kitchen running your fingers through your hair. You noticed a pink Easter basket on the table with chocolate bunnies and eggs in it and smiled. "If there is a giant rabbit in my kitchen cooking me breakfast I might be a little weirded out?" you said, but thats when you saw the tall lanky figure, red hair on top of his head. 

"No giant rabbits in here, just your loving boyfriend cooking you Easter breakfast" he said.

"I thought you wouldn't be here for Easter" you said hugging him from behind.

"Just an itsy bitsy lie" he said turning around to kiss your forehead. "Promise me no more lies?" you asked him.

"I promise" he said kissing your lips softly. "Why don't you shower I'm going to finish up breakfast" he said. You nodded. "Okay I promise I won't take long" you said.

"You never do" he teased. "Unlike some people" you said winking at him.

He laughed. "Thanks" he said shooing you so he could finish breakfast. You went into your bedroom to choose an outfit to wear then went into the bathroom to shower and get dressed.

Soon you were showered and changed and walking out in a pair skinny jeans and a pink lace button up shirt and a pair of pink socks. "You look more awake now jagiya" he said softly. "I made you breakfast" he smiled as he took the two plates to kitchen table were to glasses of orange juice were already placed. 

Kevin blessed the breakfast and you began eating. "Did you have a nice time in Taiwan?" you asked him.

"I did, I got to meet this amazing couple. How they met by accident, fell in love, fell out of love because of a wrong moment, and how they found each other later and love found them again" he said trying to be vague but somehow it sounded familiar to you. "I swear I've heard something like that recently" you told him.

"You should the girl started off as a counterfeit jewelry maker" he said smiling. You looked at him shocked. "You met Tian Qi and Ah Xing" you said tears in your eyes. "Oh My Gosh, that's like my dream their story is so good, someone needs to make a drama about it" you told him as you dropped your fork.

"It was a fun story, I can't believe what all he did for her and how she ended up helping him in the end and how they found love again" he sighed. "It was such a beautiful story" he said getting up from his seat. Soon he was in front of you. "It reminds me of another great love story" he said. "About I needed a cup of sugar and fell in love this girl" he said running his hand through your hair. "How we've been through so much, how the KissMe's support us now, how nothing can tear us apart, and just how close we've become" he slowly started moving and soon was on one knee and you gasped your hand over your mouth you shook your head. "No, you're not" tears were forming in your eyes and soon dripping.

"Yes, yes I am" he said smiling up at you and taking a blue velvet box out of his pocket and opening it to reveal a beautiful white gold petite princess cut diamond ring with an opal on either side of it. "_______, my love, my everything" he said tears dripping from his own eyes. "Will make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked.

You slipped to the floor and hugged him close "Yes, yes, yes" you cried. "Sunghyun, I will marry you" you the kissed him softly and he continued the kiss softly pecking your lips with butterfly kisses. He then removed your promise ring and put the ring on your finger with the promise ring on your other hand. "This way we still wait until we are married, but now your officially mine" he said tears in his eyes as he kissed your engagement ring covered finger.

"I still can't believe this" you said happy and excited smiling at him and he was smiling back. "I had to go to Taiwan to pick this up" he said softly. "Your friends helped me figure out a design and we went from there knowing you wanted an E-Shine design" he said.

"How did I get someone as perfect as you?" you said kissing him again.

"God blessed you the same time he did me, when you opened that door" he kissed you back softly.

"Okay its been an hour we are coming in" Eli said already through the door.

"Where are you guys?" Jess asked.

"Get off the floor" KC said "Get over here baby cakes" You carefully got up with Kevin and walked over to your friends.

"Congratulations" your friends said a cake in their hands. "You guys" you teared up again hugging your friends. "Thank you thank you so much, I don't deserve you guys"

"You really don't" KC said smirking. "But you are stuck with us" she said.

"I'm glad" you smiled.

"Me to" Jen said. "Now I have someone to wedding plan with" she said excitedly.

"There is so much to do, I don't know where to start"

"Easy, we plan a day first" Kevin said. "And I was thinking" he said blushing. "How about a Christmas wedding?"

"You are a mind reader" you said smiling at him. "That sounds wonderful, I'm all for it" you smiled hugging him close to you again.

"Okay we need to go celebrate, Dinner is on me tonight" Soohyun said.

"I think you mean all of us" Eli said as everyone nodded.

"I love you guys" you told your friends. They all smiled.

"There is a lot of breakfast help yourselves" you said and Kevin nodded.

You pulled Kevin close again as your friends went to get breakfast. "I'm glad I took that scholarship last year and ended up here, I wouldn't trade it for anything" you told him. "I love you much"

"I love you too" he smiled kissing you again. "Thank you for making me happy" he said.

"Anytime" you nodded. "Shall we join them?" you asked he smiled and you headed to the table to join your friends.

-----

The end - Easter and Propsal.