Costumes & Friends - Halloween

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

You finally got the permission from the event hall around the cornor to use their place for the night you wanted. You and your friends from school finally got the payment together to pay it off. You were excited. You invited your neighbors next was to invite UKiss and of course Kevin. You knew no one in Korea celebrated Halloween, but you were going to have fun and make it a costume party, your friends were even down with it.

You quickly dialed Kevin's number and waited for him to pick up. You knew they were practicing today but even if you got his voicemail you wanted to leave the message.

"Hi, jagiya" Hey replied. He sounded winded and tired. 

"How is practice?" you asked.

"Tiring" he giggled softly. "What's up?" he asked.

"Keep October 31st open okay? I'm throwing a costume part and I'm inviting some friends and neighbors, so please come, you and the rest of the guys okay?"

"October 31st" he said. "Hmm.. Halloween?" he asked curious.

"Yes, I want to have a costume party with fun games and good times. Please come" you told him.

"I'll be there, we have nothing planned that day, I'll make sure the others come too" he replied.

"Good" you giggled. "I can't wait" you smiled into the phone.

"Me either, its been a while since we've done anything with costumes" he told you. "I'm already looking forward to it" he said. "Are you and I doing matching costumes?" he asked.

"We don't have too" you told him. "Unless there is something you want to do together?" you asked him.

"Kevin has left the phone this is AJ speaking, and no couple costumes man" he said.

"AJ give Kevin back his phone" you pouted.

"No, we are going to do a group cosplay okay, so you can do your own thing" AJ told you.

"Fine" you sighed. "Now give Kevin backs his phone" you told him.

"Jagiya, I'm sorry about that, another time we can do matching costumes" he said.

"That's fine Kevin" you smiled over the phone. "Listen I don't want to keep you from practice, but I had to ask you guys now before I forgot and waited until the last minute" you giggled.

"I understand, I'll be over later after practice" he told you. "I love you, _____" he said his voice full of emotion.

I love you too, Kevin" you smiled as you hung up the phone.

----

"So what you dressing up as?" you asked your group of friends. You were having a meeting with them to plan food and games.

"I'm dressing up as Rosa from Assassin's Creed" your friend KC said. She was a spit fire and you knew the character was perfect for her. You giggled. "Just don't scare anyone away" you .

"I won't, but I can't say I won't have fun" she smirked. You chuckled. "Hopefully Jaeseop likes the tough girls" you .

"Shush, Kevin is a woman so are you sure your not gay?" She asked.

"I'm positive, I'm not gay and Kevin is not a woman" you sighed. "Just because he's skinny and lanky doesn't mean he isn't manly" you told her.

"Well, he cries you cry, you laugh he laughs, seriously am I even going to be able to speak without you guys laughing at every letter that comes out of my mouth?" she asked as you laughed.

"I'm positive" you sighed when you stopped laughing. "How about you Jess?" you asked.

"Well I'm thinking of dressing up as Elizabeth from Black Butler"

"Oo! you will look so cute Jess" you told her. 

You looked to Jen, "How about you, Jen?" you asked her. She looked thoughtful. You knew they were all nervous because of meeting UKiss and their bias's but you told them not to worry it would all work out.

She looked to you and smiled. "I think I will dress up as Najikata from Kitchen Princess" she said.

"You will look adorable Jen, Oh My Gosh~" you squealed. You could just see her now in the pink dress, ribbon around her neck and white apron carrying around cupcakes on a platter or something. "I just.. you're going to be so cute and I think you'll even catch Kiseop's eye" you told her.

She blushed. "I hope so" she giggled. "Even if I don't meet him this is a dream for me, thank you" You nodded and smiled telling her she was welcome.

"Now I was thinking, we get a tub and some apples to do some bobbing for apples" you said. "How about we do Halloween cupcakes instead of a cake?"

They nodded. "Make sure they are zombie cupcakes with eyes that pop out of them for the scare factor" KC said. That was so like her.

"As gross as that sounds, that sounds like a fantastic idea. "Should we have like a reddish black filling so when you bite into them they ooze too?"

"Yes, yes yes" KC said. "Ah that sounds wonderful, we will freak everyone out" Her thoughts were the more the gore the better.

"Okay we can do that" you said.

"How about decorations?" Jess asked. "Already taken care of" you smiled. "I sent my friends in America money to mail me decorations, we will all be set to decorate this weekend" you smiled.

"Well I'm going to get going, I have some homework and studying to do for tests tomorrow" Jen sighed.

"Yeah me too" KC replied. "Lets meet up again tomorrow at the fired chicken place to finish planning.

"That sounds like a plan" you told her.

"Yeah I should get going too" Jess said. "I can't wait until tomorrow" she replied.

----

That weekend you and your friends decorated the event hall, there were fake zombies in corners, spiders hanging in webs along the walls. Purple lights were hung around, pumpkins here and there, you had the kiddie pool in the middle to fill later for the apples. The tables were all set up. "Now tomorrow we come to my apartment to bake and get things ready and get dressed" you told them.

"I can't believe its finally tomorrow" Jen said nervous.

"I'm really looking forward to it, Kevin's been so busy lately, we've hardly had time together and when we do see each other at night to watch TV or do something before he goes to sleep, he always ends up falling asleep on my shoulder and I have to text Eli to come and carry him home" you pouted. "They are working so hard for this comeback" you told them. "I hope they have fun tomorrow night"

"Me too" Jess said. "Eli's dark circles make me want to just scream" she nodded talking about the recent images of them.

"Jaeseop though" KC said. "He may have the dark circles, but Gah, he still so handsome and I just can't" she finished.

"Lets make sure they really have fun tomorrow" you said putting your hand and having them put their hands on yours. "FIGHTING" you guys said in unison as your lifted your hands up laughing.

----

You were done with everything, the event hall was all set up and the food was on the tables. and you were getting ready with your friends. You somehow remained to keep your costume a secret. You're hair was in the signature hairstyle, you chose her theif costume and you had your friends mail you, your wand and clow cards. "There" you said stepping out. "What do you guys think?" you asked your friends.

"Theif Sakura, from Card Captor Sakura" Jen said. "_____, You're adorable, Kevin will flip" 

You blushed. "I hope so, he doesn't know this series so it will give us something to talk about" you smiled.

"Wow, so childish" KC said. "Its cute though" she nodded.

"I love it" Jess smiled.

"Thank you" you said. 

"Now come on we have to go pick them up and head over the party starts in half an hour and there are probably already people waiting" you told your friends.

You knocked on their dorm door. "No, she can't seem like this" you heard Kevin say. "I can't believe I lost and this is what I have to wear" he sounded huffy and upset. 

Eli opened up the door. "_____, wait til you see you Kevin" he laughed. "Oh your costume is so cute" he nodded then he looked to your friends. "Who are these laides?" He asked. You looked Eli over from the green hair to the swords you chuckled. "Of course you'd be Zoro from One Piece" you chuckled at Eli who just said "Naturally"

You introduced to Eli to  your friends and he looked to Jess who was dressed as Liz from Black Butler. "Great costume" he told her. 

"Thank you" she blushed and you thought that was just adorable. 

"Gah, Jess don't be girly" KC told her.

"Gonna be real hard with this costume" she told KC

"Come in" Eli said. "We are just about done, we just have to get Kevin out of the bathroom"

You went over and knocked at the door. "Kevin, come out, I want to see your costume" you pouted. "I won't laugh, I promise" you told him.

"Jagiya" he said through the door. "You won't want to be seen with me tonight" he said.

"Please come out" you said. "I want to see you, Its been a while" you said trying to coax him out with guilt.

"______, please don't make me" he said but then you could tell he sounded hurt. "I want to see you too, but this.." he sighed.

"Kevin just man up and come out" said AJ who was had a white pirate shirt, black pants and hat. "Shanks, very nice" you told him.

"Thanks" he said.

"Have Mercy" you heard KC say as she looked down, you knew she had to have liked what she saw.

"I sense a One Piece... theme.. Kevin did they dress you up as Nami?" you asked.. You knew know that had to be it.. Especially when you saw Kiseop as Sanji, Hoon as Usopp, Dongho as Tony Tony Chopper and finally Soohyun as Luffy..

"Yes, they did, I lost at Rock, Paper, Scissors" he pouted opening up the door. He had the wig, the skirt, the top and boots. You couldn't laugh.. "You are so beautiful" you told him. He was so pretty, you couldn't laugh.

"Really?" he asked. "You don't mind?" he asked.

"No not at all, in fact" You pulled him closer and got on your tiptoes and kissed his lips softly. "I love you" you told me.

"Ewww.. Please stop" KC said. "My eyes don't need to see that."

You just shook your head.

You noticed Jen and Kiseop were talking and you smiled. Everything was coming together well.. "Well shall we head over?" you asked.

----

The party was a success, you even managed to gross Kevin out with the cupcakes. After a while he didn't mind anymore that he was dressed as a girl. "Hey, don't forget to give Sanji lots of love" you . You were more of an ELvin fan but this called for Vinseop since so many people shipped Sanji and Nami.

Kevin laughed but whenever they were around others he'd Kiss Kiseop's cheek or hug him getting into his role which made you laugh. You managed to pull him away to dance and talk to and Jen was happy when you did because it gave her and Kiseop more time to get to know each other. 

AJ and KC were talking non stop about Assassin's Creed and how she made a wonderful Rosa. You just chuckled. They were perfect for each other. Eli and Jess were getting closer to and it was just really nice to see, you knew now you had to stay in Korea. You were going to talk to Kevin about this. You figured now was the best time.

"I need to talk to you about something" You told him as a slow song began to play. You put your arms around his neck as he placed his hands on your wasit. "I don't think I'm going back to the states when my scholarship ends" you began. "I have friends here, I have family here" you thought of his sister and mother, and the rest of the band. "I also have you, and I can't leave" you smiled at him. "I'm going to transfer to the college here"

Jagiya, really?" he asked his smile was so bright. "I was wondering when we were going to talk about the possibility of you leaving, I'm glad your staying though" he leaned down and kissed your lips softly.

"I just can't leave, I feel like I'm meant to stay here" you smiled up at him. His eyes were watery. "I'm glad. I don't think I'd of been able to part with you" he said you wiped the tear that fell from his eyes.

"You don't have to worry about it now. I'll call my American college in the morning and let them know" you told him. "I love you, Kevin" you knew you two were getting serious, but you still weren't ready for any further steps.Tthis right now was perfect.

"Would the two females dancing in the corner please stop, we are going to start the games part of the night now" Dongho said. You and Kevin pulled apart. laughing.

---

At the end of the night

Eli won the bobbing for apples competition, Dongho won the guess the M&Ms in the jar, Jen's costume won for cutest, KC won for most in character, Kiseop and Kevin won best couple of course. You just shook your head, there were probably Vinseop fans there from your neighbohood. You all had fun eating more cupcakes. "I feel like we should watch a Halloween movie" Hoon said.

"That sounds like a great idea" KC said. "That sounds great, but tomorrow we will have to come clean this place out" you said locking it up and sending everyone away. Once at the UKiss dorm you all sat around the big couch. You sat on the floor with Kevin. You were between his legs relaxing against him. Jess sat next to Eli they seemed very relaxed and at ease you were happy for them. KC was next to AJ they kept looking at each other in a way that you knew they'd be dating in no time, you smiled. Jen was near Kiseop and actually kissed his cheek and he blushed. You were happy they seemed to be getting along. 

"So which move are we watching" You asked the boys. 

"Halloween" Soohyun said.

"I'm out" you said. "I can't. Michael Myers freaks me out to the point I'm shaking"

"Then do you wanna go watch something else in your dorm?" Kevin asked. "I mean I can hold you real close when you get scared" he said.

"Kevin don't you dare she'll have you watch 'Its The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and Garfield's Halloween, all those kiddy ones" KC said. "Believe me, it took me forever to sit her down and watch The Walking Down" KC shook her head.

"Sorry I don't handle gore well" you pouted.

"Well I will gladly watch the those with you" Kevin said.

"You're a bunch of girls" KC said.

"Thanks" you giggled anyway.

"KC, I'm a man, but I'd do anything so _______ doesn't have nightmares tonight" Kevin said kissing your cheek.

"What did I do to deserve you?" you asked him.

"You were just in the right place at the right time" he told you.

"Okay gag me with another spoon" AJ said. "Either stay and scream with us or leave and go be girly" he said.

"Okay okay, as long as Kevin holds me real tight I will stay" you told them.

"I promise I won't let go" he smiled as the opening credits started.

By the end of the movie were nuzzled against Kevin hiding against his chest. He was comforting you my running his hands down your arm and back back up and then moving to your back to soothe you.

"Well that was a great movie" KC said. "That gore was so fake though" she shook her head.

"Well the movie was from the 70's what to expect?" asked Eli

"_____ I don't know why your scared that movie was lame compared to The Walking Dead" KC said.

"Oh My Gosh, you and The Walking Dead" you laughed. "I know but.. its just Michael Myers is a very creepy guy.. I mean.." you shivered not finishing your sentence.

"Okay I'm tired" Jess said kissing Eli's cheek. "Slumber Part at ________'s" she said.

"Alrighty then, Everyone to my place, I'm tired too" you yawned. Jen gave Kiseops lips a little peck and he smiled. 

Next thing you knew you were gossiping with your friends in your room till you passed out.

The End - Halloween