Plastic Eggs and Fun Times: Easter

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

You squealed when you got the huge box your freinds sent you from the states. When you explained what you wanted to them, they were all smiles and said they wanted pictures. You told them you'd send them pictures if only they wouldn't post them anywhere or share them on any other sites. Now that you were friends with UKiss and of course dating Kevin, you wanted to respect them and not show them off.

It had only been a couple weeks but you were all friends now, and Kevin was teaching you Korean so you could communicate with Soohyun, Hoon, Dongho and Kiseop, of course those study sessions always turned into laugh sessions when he made mistakes and caught himself. He was just adorable when he was in serious teacher mode but just as adorable when he blushed catching his mistakes.

You brought yourself back to your currant thoughts as you opened the huge box. You smiled seeing the plastic eggs and all the Easter candy and the bunny ears. Instantly you knew you had to get a picture of Hoon with the bunny ears on. You laughed when you saw the note with your friend saying the same thing you just thought, except in much simplier words 'Bunny Hoon xoxoxo' You chuckled at their sillyness.There was also a small bag with a note attached. 'We got you a special easter outfit to wear too, enjoy xoxoxo' You pulled it out of the bag and smiled. It was cute and you couldn't wait to put it on.

 Now you started to mentally plan everything in you're head.

Later that day you got a text from Kevin asking if you were free that Sunday.

You smiled and replied 'Yes, I was actually wondering if you and the guys wanted to come over that evening for dinner'

Kevin replied. 'Sure that sounds really good'

You giggled. 'Invite your mom and sister too okay?'

He replied. 'What are you planning ____? kekeke. Okay I'll bring them too'

'What time do you want me ready by next Sunday?' you asked. It was then your front door opened and Kevin walked in chuckling. "I should of just come over and talked to rather than texting" he smiled at you and kissed your cheek. "Next Sunday be ready at seven okay?" he told you.

"Okay, I can be ready" you looked at him. He looked over and saw the big box on the table. "______ what's in the box?" he asked  curiously.

"Oh no you don't that's going to be a surprise next Sunday after you are done with me" you by sticking out your tongue.

"______" he whined. "Please" you shook your heard. He would not get this out of you. You knew he'd try everything in the book to get you to tell him but you would have to stand firm. He gave you his best pout full of agyeo. "No No No No" you told him standing your ground pouting right back at him. "I want to do something for you guys and you are going to let me" You said poking his chest.

"No fair______" he pouted as he crossed his arms over his chest. "Well, you will have to get used to it, sometimes a girl needs to have surprizes for her boyfriend and his friends and family" you told him.

"Okay~" he finally agreed.

--------

It was finally Sunday. You got up early and dressed and put on your outfit. You didn't know what Kevin had planned but you knew you had to dress nice. You had on a pink and whtie plaid skirt, with a short sleeved pink vneck shirt with a white cami under it, with it you wore white sandles.You were putting the final touches on your make up when you heard your dorm door open. "_____" are you ready?" he asked. You looked at him and giggled.

"Yes, just finishing up my make-up" you told him finishing your mascara and coming out of the bathroom. You gave him your best smile. "You look beautiful______" he said kissing your cheek.

"The same could be said about you" you told him.He looked so handsome in his white suit and pink tie. He blushed as he looked at you. "Are you ready to go out with me?" he asked.

"Yes, I can't wait to see where we are going" you smiled.

"And I can't wait to see what you have planned later for the guys and my family" he smiled. You gave him your best teasing wink. "It will be worth the wait, I think" you told him as you thought about your Easter surprise.

Kevin then led you outside. "Now can you close your eyes til we get to where I'm taking you?" he asked.

You gave him a puzzling look but nodded as you got into the cab with him and closed your eyes. You couldn't wait to see what he was surprising you with. You knew if you were at home you of being going Easter service at your church but here there wasn't an american church to attend so Kevin and you started doing studies together on Sundays.

"Keep your eyes closed _____" he said as he got out and helped you out when the car stopped. He was careful with you as you walked and told you where steps were. When you walked in the door that he opened you heard piano music and a tune you knew. "Okay open your eyes _______"

You opened your eyes and looked around. "Is this.. your church?" you asked in shock.

He smield "It is and I have surprise for you" he smiled. He had you sit down and he sat on the other side of you in the pew. "Kevin I'm  not that good in Korean yet" you told him. You knew a few words and phrases but not enough to understand a sermon.

"It's okay I think you will enjoy the speaker today" he smiled. It was then the paster said some words and all you could pick out was it was going to be taught by someone else today and with that said he called Kevin to the front. You were shocked as you looked at him with a proud smile.

Kevin did really well giving the Easter message it was all in English and he had an intrerupator so the Korean members could understand. You watched him with tears in your eyes. This is something you would never forget. He was just amazing, his soul was lovely, and his faith and the passion he put into the serivice you couldn't help the tears slipping down your face hearing him tell the Easter story.

After the service he came up to you "Don't cry ______" he said kissing your cheek.

"Kevin you did so well, it was beautiful hearing the passion you put into the service" you told him as you walked back out and caught a cab back to the dorm.

"I'm glad you liked it" he smiled. Once you entered the dorm enterance you looked to him. "Can you and the others be over in about half an hour? I have something special for all of you" you told him. "And call your mom and sister and tell them to be hear at five I'm making an Easter dinner okay?"

He looked at you and smiled. "Okay, I'll be back with them" he told you as he kissed your cheek and walked over to his dorm. You went into your place and smiled. Everything so far today was wonderful. You changed cloths and put on skinny jeans and comfortable grey and pink stripped sweater. You carefully got to work and hid the plastic candy filled eggs around your apartment. You put on your bunny ears and giggled. They would have fun. As you were in the kitchen pre-preparing for dinner you  heard the knock on the door followed soon my many voices.

"______" you heard Kevin say. "Where are you?"

"I'm in the kitchen. I'm coming" you then headed out to them.

"So I set up an Easter Egg hunt for you guys!" you squealed.

"What?" Eli laughed. "We aren't five" he told you. You pouted. "I know but I wanted to have fun with you guys" you looked to Kevin who was smiling.

"Please?" You then told the others in your vague Korean skills what you wanted to do. They smiled. You looked to Hoon and looked to Kevin.. "Forgive me~ Hoon" you said as you went over and put the bunny ears on top of his head. "Oh My~" you exclaimed. "Hoon bunny really is a bunny" you giggled. Hoon just smiled and nodded exactly like you were supposed to when your boyfriends, girlfriend was speaking crazy talk.

"________ what" Kevin asked. "Oh its a tumblr thing" you told him. "There is this set of moving gifs of a bunny and Hoon and they are making the exact same faces.." you told him. "I just wanted to see what he'd look like with acutal bunny ears" you chuckled. "ANYWAY" you handed them each a basket. "Please for me?" you gave them your best agyeo pout.

"She's learning to pout much better, Kevin must be traning her" you heard Soohyun say. "Kevin stop teaching your girlfriend to be adorable, she's hard to resist.

Kevin laughed. "Its one of the things I love about her" you heard him say and you gasped. You'd have to ask him about that later. Soon they got serious and walked around your place looking for plastic eggs, they looked like kids and you could tell they were having fun, by the end of the hunt Kiseop found the most eggs and was being his usual self and teasing the other members that he won.

"It wasn't a contest" you told Kiseop. "It was to be fun" you giggled. "Guys please stay and have fun, I'm gonna start preparing dinner." you smiled as you walked into the kitchen humming to yourself.

As you backed away from putting the ham in the oven you felt arms wrap around you and felt warm lips pressed to your neck. "Thank you for today, we haven't had this much fun in awhile"

"You're most welcome, I'm glad I could do something like this for you guys"

"It was really nice, Soohyun hyung and the others loved the One Piece figures you got for them"

"I'm glad" you relaxed against his embrace. "Oh yeah, out there earlier you said.. 'its one of the things I love about her' Did you really mean that. You heard him catch his breath. "Oh you heard that" he smiled. You nodded. "It's true, I know we've only been dating a few weeks" he said as he turned you to face him. "But, I know here" he pointed to his heart. "That I love you"

Tears pricked your eyes, you knew he was being serious. "Kevin.." you sniffled. "I.. I love you too" you smiled at him with watery eyes. He blushed and leaned into kiss your lips softly. Once his lips were on yours you felt him hesitate before he kissed you again and you kissed him back your arms wrapping around his neck as your fingers crawled into his hair. You felt him catch his breath as you kissed him once more. It was the longest kiss you two shared since dating.

"MY EYES" you heard AJ say as he walked into the kitchen. "Guys, please don't make out when you have a bunch of single guys in the next room"

Kevin pulled away blushing with an embarrassed giggled you joined in, your face pink. "Anyway, I'm going to finish in here if you guys want to set the table." Kevin nodded and helped set the table while the others sat out watching TV.

----

An hour later the table was set and the food was on the table. You were having dinner with the boys and Kevin's mom and sister. It was your first time meeting them. Kevin spoke to his mom in Korean about how he met you and how he loved you. She smiled. "_____ Thank you for making my son very happy" she said. His sister took a strong liking to you too. "Treat Kevin well or you will have to deal with me and I have a mean slap" she teased.

"Thank you Mrs. Woo, Deanna. I promise I will take such good care of him he won't know what hit him" you smiled as you took Kevin's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Ewww.. I'm trying to eat" Eli replied between bites of ham and mashed potatoes.

"Sorry, I just can't help it"  you told him.

After dinner and everyone was gone and it was just you and Kevin you sighed. "I am tired." you said at the sink as he helped you do the dishes.

He chuckled. "You should be, you've been up for a while, you will sleep well tonight" he smiled.

"It was a very good day too" you said washing the last dish and handing it to him to dry.

"It really was." you told him with a blush remembering the kitchen the words, the kiss"

"Oh, your blushing" he teased. "Remembering the kitchen earlier too?" he asked. You nodded as you two left the kitchen. "Thank you for the best Easter ever" you smiled up at him.

He blushed. "No thank you" he smiled as he kissed you softly. "I'm gonna get going before they come over and carry me out" he chuckled.

"Thank you again, Kevin.. I love you"

"I love you too" he kissed you once more and left.

Once he left you giggled to yourself. "Happy Easter to me"

The End chapter 2.