Halloween Again

Through the holidays with Kevin Woo

The next few months were hectic. UKiss was busy with overseas promotions, another Japan release and a Korean comeback. It was really hard to find time to spend with Kevin, he was so busy. Jen couldn't go everywhere with Kiseop so there were a lot time spent in her house because it was lonely in your dorm with no one there to keep bursting through the door. You were also spending time with his mom and sister picking things out for the wedding. It was a hassle and stressful, but you were getting a say in it, so it was all coming together well.

"I got my dress today" you told Kevin smiling during one of your many Skype chats.

"I want to see~" he said cutely.

"You can't see it until I'm walking down the isle" you sticking out your tongue.

"No fair" he pouted giving his best ageyo.

"Kevin" you said playfully.

"Sorry jagiya, I can't believe its just a couple months away" he said a huge smile on his face.

"Me either" you said sighing happily. 

"Soon you will be Mrs. Woo" he giggled.

"I like the sound of that" you smiled at him. "No, scratch that, I LOVE the sound of that" you giggled making him smiled.

"I miss you jagiya, these talks make me want to be with you on your couch cuddling" he pouted.

"Aww I miss you too love" you pouted. "I'm keeping busy though with friends, and wedding planning and my job" you told him.

"Wedding planning, I like the sound of that, and I think you should soon quit your job, because once we are married I will support you" he said smiling.

"I'll think about that" you told him smiling. "You are so good to me" 

"No, you're to good to me" he said softly yawning.

"You should go get some sleep, I can tell you're tired. They are running you ragged" you pouted.

"It's okay, I like being busy, we will be done with all these promotions in a few weeks and then I'll be home with you" he smiled.

"I can't wait" you told him. "You should go to sleep, if you need me at all Kakao Talk me or Call me" you smiled.

"You got it, and I promise my dreams will be about you" he said smiling.

"They better be or I would worry" you said.

"You never have anything to worry about, my love is your's" he smiled. "Good Night Jagiya, I love you" he said blowing kisses at you.

"Good Night Sunghyun" you smiled blowing him a kiss back and turning off the call.

-----

A couple weeks later you woke up to arms around you and soft breathing on your neck. You moved your head slowly to see Kevin still dressed in jeans and a sweater, one shoe on and one shoe off. You felt so bad. He must of been exhausted but he wanted to see you first and must of fallen asleep before he knew it it. He looked ragged and sleepy. You did want to move  but he looked so uncomfortable. You gently moved his arm and carefully adjusted yourself to get his other shoe off then you carefully got the blanket at the bottom of the bed and covered him up and laid back down. You watched him breathing and smiled. You couldn't wake up to this every morning. He shouldn't even be here, but he was.  You giggled to yourself thinking of what your friend KC would think if she heard this story. You found sleep easily again knowing he was safe and next to you.

You were woken a few hours later when Kevin's hands started running softly up and down your arms. "Mmmmmm" you softly purred.

"Good Morning jagiya" he said softly as you looked over at him.

"Good Morning, love" you smiled at him. "Its good to see you" you said putting your head on chest and drawing circles around cloth covered stomach.

"Mm.. It is" he said kissing the top of your head. "I could get used to this in the morning" He said pulling you closer to him and kissing your cheek. You blushed and hid against him as he chuckled. His voice huskier as he was waking up. "Speaking of which Mr. Woo" you said teasingly. "What are you doing in my bed" you said arching your eyebrow.

"I know, I know" he said. "I had to see you" he said looking at you. "I need to see you, hear you breathing, I missed you so much" he replied rubbing your back softly. You blushed. "I was only going to kiss your forehead, but as I got on your bed I, I forgot how comfortable a real bed is and I just fell asleep" he said blushing.

"It's okay I forgive you" you smiled looking up at him. "Would you like some breakfast, I can cook something"

"That sounds amazing, I've missed your cooking" he said.

"What would you like?" you asked him.

"Surprise me" he said. "I'm going to shower and change" he said.

"Got it so don't start cooking for an hour and fifteen minutes" you . He laughed. "Probably" he said. "I'll use your shower if that's okay all my luggage is in you're living room" he said getting out of bed.

"Okay, I'll go start planing what I'm going to cook" you said going out to scour the kitchen.

----

You decided to make a large American breakfast. Since it was now fall you added pumpkin to the pancake mix and some chocolate chips to create something new and fun, yet delicious. You knew it wouldn't be just Kevin for breakfast, you had a feeling today would be different. You began mixing up the pancake mix and thawing the bacon and sausage.

You started but plugging in the griddle and spraying it with cooking spray and then started to cook the sausage and bacon since they would take the longest to cook. That was when your door opened. 

"Is Kevin here" Eli asked hearing the shower running. "I take that as a yes" He said looking at you.

"Hey hey hey, let me explain okay?" you said. He arched an eyebrow. "I'm listening"

"He must of come in when I was sleeping and wanted to see me because when I woke up there he was  arm over me and holding me close to him sound asleep" you told Eli.

"Hmm. He did say he wanted to see if you were still up, we told him you wouldn't be, he must of come over anyway" Eli said. 

"Yeah he's getting cleaned up while I make breakfast, nothing happened okay?" you told him honestly.

"Good" he smiled. "So what are you cooking?" he asked.

"Pumpkin chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, sausage, eggs and toast" you said looking at him. "I have this feeling there is going to be a breakfast party" you chuckled.

"Probably" Eli said. 

"So where is your wife?" you asked.

"She's coming she went to go get KC, lets say after Dongho told me that Kevin didn't return to the dorm with them, I told Jess and she told KC" he laughed. "You are in for a lashing"

"Thanks Eli" you shook your head.

"What are friends for" he smiled.

"Yo yo yo, AJ in the house" he said walking in the door.

"Hey Jaeseop" you said as you started to plate the sausage and bacon and putting them in the microwave to stay hot.

"Mmmm what ya making _____?" he asked. "A huge breakfast for hungry men" you told him. "So I hear Kevin is over here?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"Not you too~" you sighed throwing your hands up. "NOTHING HAPPENED BETWEEN ME AND KEVIN" you said loud enough for everyone to ear.

"WOW I'M GLAD TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT BABY GIRL" KC said walking through the door, "I thought I'd have to give you the 'talk'" she said.

"Nothing to worry about Jiminy" you told her giving her the nickname of the cricket from Pinocchio. 

"Watch it baby girl, I just care about you" she said softly.

"I know believe me though, nothing happened" you smiled at her ruffling her hair.

"Need help?" she asked. "Sure would you like to get the plates down and how about you can scramble the eggs as I begin the pancakes?" you asked.

"You bet" she said as she began cracking and beating some eggs.

"Smells like fall and breakfast in here" Dongho said walking in. 

"I knew you guys would be here this morning so I'm making a fall favorite." You smiled.

"Plus Halloween is this weekend" Jess said coming up and hugging Eli. You smiled. "Yeah we didn't even plan anything for this year" you told them.

"That's okay" KC said. "We can just stay in watch Horror Movies"

"No, not again" Jen said walking in with Kiseop. "If we watch anything we watch Charlie Brown or something kiddy" she said.

"LAME" KC said. "I was thinking we could Marathon the Jason movies this year" she said making you laugh.

"Only the first couple scary by the eighth one they make fun of themselves" you told Jen

"No is no is no" Kiseop laughed and kissed the top of her head.

"Its not funny, dear" Jen said giving him the warning glare.

"Okay its not funny" he said smile on his. She just shook her head. "Oh you" she said poking his cheek as he laughed.

"Where's Kevin" Jen asked and at that exact moment he came out of you're bathroom hair still wet. "Hey guys" He said smiling not caring about the curious stares. "What?" he asked looking around confused.

"Why did you just walk out of ______ bathroom with wet hair?" Kiseop asked.

"I got a shower" he replied innocently.

"Why are you at her place?" Jen asked. KC laughed at the inquiries.

Kevin looked confused. "Am I not allowed to be at fiancee's?" 

"Kevin, they are trying to find out if you had with _____. their worried you stole their friends innocence in the night" he laughed.

"Eli" you blushed as turned back to flipping pancakes.

"That makes you suspicious ______" Dongho said. "Are you sure you didn't steal our innocent Kevin's innocence?" he asked.

"Woah guys" Kevin blushed trying to calm them down. "Nothing happened. I just fell asleep in her bed okay? I went to get a good night kiss and see her before going to bed but when I leaned over the bed I crashed" he said. "So it was all innocent" he said looking at his friends. He came behind you and kissed your neck softly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to come out this way"

"It's okay Kevin, they just didn't think before asking" you giggled relaxing against him as you started to finish making breakfast with KC's help.

"OH MY GOSH, these pancakes are amazing" Hoon said taking a bite.

"I'm glad you like them" You smiled.

"He's right this a great combination" Soohyun said. "Who ever thought of pumpkin pancakes?" he asked.

"IHOP" you told them. "I got the idea partially from them put added the chocolate chips because of a recipe of my dads" you told them.

"They are really good jagiya" Kevin smiled at you.

"Thank you Sunghyun" you smiled back at him taking a bite. 

"Enough of the cutesy, people are trying to eat" AJ said,

"Thanks Namja I was going to say something but I'm glad you did" KC said.

"No problem baby girl" he said kissing her cheek.

"So Halloween is this weekend what are we doing?" Eli asked.

"Jason marathon, we already talked about it" KC said.

"I'm down" AJ said.

"Sounds good to me" Eli said.

"No no no" Jess said as you laughed. "All those that don't want to see the scary movies can gather at my place and watch the classics, like Charlie Brown" you said. "And we will be more awesome because we'll have cupcakes and candy apples" you said teasing the other members.

"Not fair" Dongho said. "I want a candy apple" he pouted.

"Then you have to come be a cool kid and watch the kiddie Halloween movies" you told him.

"That's so lame" he said. "Halloween means you get scared, not laugh" he said.

"Kevin, tell your fiancee she is lame" Hoon said.

"No, because this year I'm good with just cuddling and enjoying her company with movies like this" he said.

"You are so whipped" Eli said shaking his head.

"No" Kevin said shaking his head. "I'm in love" he said smiling at you.

"CHEESE STOP THE CHEESE" KC said. "AND COOL KIDS WOULD WATCH HORROR MOVIES" she exclaimed.

"You tell them baby girl" AJ said laughing.

"I'M DONE WITH YOU PEOPLE" she said shaking her head.

"You say that , but you know you love us" Jen said.

"Ugh, its true" she said as everyone laughed. 

"Its so good to have a lively dorm again" you said. "I missed you all" she said.

"It's good to be back, that is for sure" Soohyun said. "We actually have the next few days off, it will be nice" he said.

"I'm glad you guys are getting some time off now" you told them. They all nodded and smiled. It really was good to have them back and relaxing.

-------

"So what do you want to do tonight?" you asked Kevin a couple nights later as you were flipping through channels to find something to watch.

"I just want to cuddle up with you" he said pulling you closer so you were leaning against him on the couch. "We could put a a movie on if you want" you said looking up at him smiling. He smiled down at you and pulled you into his lap. "Not right now" he said running his hands through your hair. "I just want to be with you" he said putting it on the music video channel as he leaned in and kissed you softly. You kissed him back gently as he took your upper lip into his mouth and then the bottom lip careful to nip at it as he pulled away. You blushed as you looked into his soulful cinnamon eyes. "I love you so much Sunghyun" you said as you watched him smile at you.

He pulled you close and kissed you again deeper this time as he laid you down on the couch and rested above you. "Mmmmm" you moaned softly against his lip and deepened the kiss more your lips which made you gasp and for the first time in months there the tip of his tongue was again teasing yours as you arched up against him. You back your tongue rubbing against his making him give a low growl before pulling away.

"Wow" you said looking up at him. "Wow is right" he said giggling. "We don't have longer to wait until we can kiss like that all we want" he smirked. 

"Are you feverish again?" you . "Only for you" he said kissing you again just as deep as the last time, your body arching up into his as you rand your fingers through his hair and locked your hands in back of his neck. 

"Why is it so.. WOAH, STOP" KC said coming through the door. You two pulled apart quite quickly.

"I thought the door was locked" Kevin said.

"No genius I told ______ to leave it open. I told her I was coming by later to pick up some of those bridal magazines" she said. "Get off of baby girl" she said. 

Kevin moved carefully and sat up. "Its actually getting kind of late" Kevin said. "I should get going" he said as he kissed you softly and left back to his dorm across the hall.

"Mind tell me what you were thinking" KC said.

"I don't think I was" you said. "Its getting harder and harder" you told her. 

"You can do it baby girl, I believe in you" she said giving you a hug.

"Thanks KC, just keep praying for me" you told her.

"I will baby girl" she smiled as she grabbed the magazines and then left. You were so thankful for her. 

-----

"So _______ need any help" Jen asked. 

"I think I'm about done" you said icing the last cupcake. "I made spice cupcakes with orange frosting and made them look like pumpkins" you smiled. "And candied apples" you said. "Everything is done, want to make the green punch?" you asked. 'Sure" she said getting the green Hawaiian Punch, 7Up, and lime sorbet. 

"This going to taste so good" you smiled. "I'm going to go give the scary people across the hall some food too so they have snacks" you told Jen, just stay here" you said. She nodded as you went over and dropped the boys of their own set of cupcakes and candied apples which Dongho hugged you for. 

"The punch is made" Jen said. "It tastes amazing" she giggled drinking some.

"Good" you smiled.

"Well shall we get this party on?" you said as we went out and turned the lights off and light up the orange lights that hung around the apartment for Halloween and lit the candles. "Now we are just waiting for Kevin and Kiseop and.. I have a bad feeling they are going to try scaring us" you shook your head heading over to your movie collection and picking out the ones you would be watching that night.

"I have that feeling too, and I don't handle being scared that well at all" she said. You and Jen were watching tv waiting for Kiseop and Kevin to come over when all of a sudden your lights started flickering and you looked to each other soon it was dark even the orange lights got turned off and it was just the candles glowing that gave light to the room.

"Hello?" you asked. "Is someone there?" you had a little tremble in your voice a bit scared. Jen was clinging to your arm. As you got up off the couch and went to get the flash light out of the kitchen. Jen wasn't leaving your side.  Once there you found the drawer you needed and got the flashlight and turned it on and went to where the light switch was and flipped it back on and literally screamed when you saw the most scary villains in Horror history. Leather face, Jason, Michael Meyers, Sadako from the Ring, A Zombie, Dracula, Frankenstein and Chucky. You flipped and turned the lights back out and Jen held on to you screaming. 

"WOW you guys are lame" You heard KC say. "Such scary cats" she laughed.

"You gave me a heart attack you guys just can't do that" you said putting your hand to heart.

"I'm sorry jagiya" Kevin said coming over and hugging you. "Its okay" you said. "You make a very y vampire by the way" you told him winking

"Hmm I may have to keep this costume" he said kissing you softly and gently before teasing you and going for a bite of your neck.

"OH STOP" KC said. shaking her head.

"Anyway we have a horror marathon to get to" AJ said. "I will see you guys later"

"Thanks for the goodies by the way" Dongho said. "Those are some amazing candied apples" he said.

"Your welcome" you smiled as you waved the others good bye"

"So where shall we start?" you asked your tiny group of four.

"Charlie Brown" Jen said smiling as she leaned against Kiseop on the couch. You and Kevin cuddled in the chair together.

"Okay" you smiled and got up "I'll be right back" you winked to Kevin as you went to the TV and put the DVD in.

"This is one of my favorites" you smiled curling back up in Kevin's lap and leaning against him as he held you in his arms.

You just loved watching Linus and Lucy waiting for the Great Pumpkin every year, it was like a tradition to watch it.

"I haven't seen this since I was in the states" Kevin said. "I remember watching though" he smiled as he kissed your cheek making you smile more.

Since Jen learned Korean she was translating the movie for Kiseop as they watched and he smiled the whole time enjoying that she was doing this for him.

"I'm glad we did this" you whispered to Kevin. "This is the perfect Halloween" you said taking some candy corn out of the dish next to you and feeding him some. He smiled. "Me to, its nice just the four of us." you nodded.

The rest of the night was quiet with movies like Casper, Witches, Garfield's Halloween and of course cupcakes and candy, and maybe a candied apple or two and most of all laughter. "The other guys are really missing out" Jen said.

"I agree" Kevin said. "This is the best night I've had in a while, not to mention its Halloween" he smiled.

"I agree" Kiseop said. "We should do things like this more often" he nodded.

"Once _____ and I get married I'm sure we can do couple dates" Kevin said.

"Of course" you smiled. "I'm so glad my family has grown so much, you guys are the best thing to happen to me in the longest time" you said.

"I agree" Jen said.  "Can we go scare the other guys?" you asked. "I mean it could be a real scary part and they could use the scare~" you smirked.

"Yes, lets go" Kiseop said putting back on his Frankenstein head. The four of crept quietly over to the UKiss dorm and carefully and quietly opened the door and snuck up on them. "BOO~" you screamed and they all jumped.

"HOLY SSSHHHIIII. CRAP" Eli exclaimed. "Not during the intense scenes" he chuckled as Jess was in his lap now from the scare.

"Baby Girl you can't do that when walking, living zombies are killing people, this is so intense" she said.

"I thought you were watching horror movies, why the Walking Dead?" you asked.

"Because we found out Dongho and Hoon never saw it so we are having a marathon" KC said. 

"We will join you then, because I like this show" you said as Kevin pulled you into an empty chair with him.

"I'll stay but I won't watch" Jen said. 

"We can go if you want Jen" Kiseop said. "It's getting late anyway" he said. You could tell he really cared for her and he didn't want her scared.

"Only if you're sure hun" she said.

"I'm sure" he smiled. "We will come over tomorrow" he said. "Good night guys" he waved to everyone.

"Bye Jen, thanks for you're help today" you smiled giving her a hug before she left.

The rest of the night was spent watching the Walking Dead and freaking out with KC and the others over things you didn't see the first time.  It was another great and successful Halloween. 

-------

The End.