chapter two

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"

Daehyun POV

i watched as her blue hair disappeared down the hall. Zelo charged me grabbing my arm.

" hyung! Are we really going to leave this school. Is bap really disbanding." He asked sounding like a little kid. I sighed shaking my head.

" I'm not going to lose against that blue haired weirdo. B.a.p isn't going anywhere." I said situating my mask. It helped keeping girls from attacking me as much if they couldn't see my face. I turned and headed down the hall to prepare for the war. These bothersome pranks she pulled where ending in one month and i won't have to see that blue hair again one way or another.

Your POV

Ignoring cho he and jae hwas questions i grabbed my lunch. There was no sign of a prank From his side yet but i was keeping a watchful eye. I walked with my sandwich and milk to the back stair case of the school with a great view of Daehyuns desk. Cho he the recon guru of the group found out that he avoided the cafeteria by eating at this table at lunch. I unwrapped the sand which and waited. I wasn't going to let him get the upper hand.the first prank would be mine. I saw him rounding the corner and i smile spread across my face. I quieted the others and ducked so he couldn't see us but we could see him. He walked to his desk by the window and sat down. Perfect. I was about to watch the prank go down when i girl turned  into the class room. Oh no i would lose a point if she stayed much longer. I stood up and jumped down the stairs running into the room. How could i get her to leave she wouldn't listen to me if i just asked her to leave.

" oppaaa!!" I said sweetly. He looked towards me confused. The girl glared " Oppa didn't you say we where having lunch together." The girl looked at him horrified but he was staring at me and didn't Deny it. I smirked as she left.

" is that what you call a prank, it was kind of lame but i guess if that's the best you can do I'll give you the point." He said flatly. I smirked.

" that wasn't the prank that was me following the rules none could be involved." His eyes widened as i looked up. The bucket should be about filled now and there it goes. A bucket tipped over and spilt red paint all over daehyun, coating his bleach Blonde hair and designer fabric school uniform. He wiped his face looking at me. " so I'll take that first point and this one and call it two." I said turning to walk away. I stopped at the door and turned back. " oh and this point to so I'm at three."

" what third one." He said going to stand up bit he slammed right back down not being able to separate from the chair.

" classic." I said turning away as i held up three fingers. I went back to my lunch. After school i.was heading out to grab the bus when a balloon fell down in front of me. It broke and splashed but none got on me. I looked up to see daehyun on the roof. " you missed!" ,i called laughing. He raised an eyebrow and pointed over. I looked down to see a catapult with a string attached to a pully i saw it tugged and release the balloon before i could Move. It smacked me covering me with a sticky substance i my lips and tasted molasses. I moaned looking up. " ok one point for you I'm still ahead by two." He laughed again pointing at my feet. I looked down and didn't see anything strange but when i moved my shoe came right off my foot. Glue.

" you're right classics are great stuff thanks for the ideas but now that I've caught up the games really begin. " he turned to leave but then turned back. " oh and since you take making that girl leave as a point im going to count me making you miss your ride and walk home as another point." ,he said holding up a piece sign and disappearing from the roof. i quickly looked over as the bus pulled off leaving me sticky and shoeless to walk home.