chapter one

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"

YOUR POV

I walked into school with cho he by my side. Peeking down the hall i looked for the queenkas. It was their time this time, they decided that they didn't like the food and got a group of cooks fired.

" ae sook..... Do you think its ok this time? You don't think this is going a little far?" Cho he asked quietly. She was so nice. She didn't really have the heart for this vigilanty thing but she stayed faithful. I nodded signaling it was ok as i watched intently. I saw the queenkas make thier way to the lockers. I giggled quietly behind the wall as i watched. The leader il sung opened her locker.Suddenly she jumped back shoving another queenka in front of her to block her from what was falling out. A avalanche of yesterdays food came tumbling out of the locker covering the girl. I couldn't help but laugh loudly. Il sung whipped her head in my direction, i grabbed cho he by the wrist and fled the scene laughing all the while.

Daehyun pov

the girls where very Routy today diving and pushing trying to get at b.a.p. I avoided being touched by them as much as possible. Jung up was enjoying the attention racing out and touching some of the girls faces making them swoon. Zelo was holding my arm trying to use me as a shield away from the girls. Youngjae was leaning against a locker one arm up to hold his wait while the other carresed a girls hair. Soon she took his hand and he caught up to us. I sighed at him...

" this weeks girl?" I asked looking at her. He just winked at me. We rounded the corner to see Il sung shove jin kyong in front of her locker to be covered by old food. I heard a Loud laugh and looked over In time to see a blue streak of hair disappear behind the wall down another hall. I sighed again. That stupid bothersome girl from UN queenka again.

your POV

cho he left me after that to go to class early so she wouldn't get in Trouble. I made my way around the halls preparing myself for the queenkas retaliation. I walked around the corner and felt my hair being tugged. Here it was. I turned around to see not the queenkas but the third and final member of UN queenkas.

" yah!!! Jae hwa why are you pulling my hair!" I said surprised and a little irritated. She shrugged at me with an angry look on.

" i don't know maybe because i called you like six times but you where off in la la land preparing for the queenkas retaliation. You know why because your to soft you could put them out of commition and not have to worry." She said angrily. I sighed looking in her eyes.

" look jae hwa we have already discussed this, we don't do violence unless for self defense we do humiliation giving then what they give and nothing more we aren't going to sink lower then they are." I said leaderly. " i said it once and I'll say it again this is my group we do it my way no one elses." Jae hwa just shrugged looking off angrily like always never fighting back against what i said. I smiled wrapping my arm around her neck. " no worries hmmm this one went awesome she actually shoved her friend in front of her locker to save herself!" I says laughing. Jae hwa looked up smiling.

" really?" I nodded.

" yah !! Ae sook!!" I smirked as i slowly turned around to the angry voice calling me. I looked over and saw the queenkas and Kingkas standing watching me. I nodded at them.

" you need something?" The new leader of b.a.p stepped forward. I couldn't tell his facial expression from under the black mouth mask he was wearing. I stepped forward to match his standing. " can i help you? I asked flipping back my blue hair. I looked into his eyes and they where cold and angry.

" i want you to stop with these bothersome jokes of yours." He said directly not running around it. I laughed.

" ok sure, as soon as you guys stop pretending to be the real kings and queens of this school.last time i checked the money you guys through around is your parents not yours. So let them do the running of things." He looked at me blankly. Nodding as if i said nothing.

" ok since you won't do what i ask, i have a challenge for you, if you lose you have to disband the UN queenkas." I nodded.

" and of i win?" I said raising an eyebrow.

" IF you win and that's if, then the kingkas and the queenkas will not only disband but will leave TS HIGH." There where Wales of horror and cries through out the halls girls called out for them to say no even more whispers and moans filled the hall as i waited to give an answer. I smiled largely.

" you're on."

" don't you want to hear the challenge?"he asked.

" doesnt matter whatever it its I'll do it and I'll win at it." He nodded looking at the crowd gathering around us.

" the challenge since you like pranks so much is a prank war. Between me and you, if you're prank involves someone else you lose a point if your prank is a success you gain a point. The person with the most points at the end of a month wins, or you can forgot if my pranks get to hard to handle. No rules on the pranks except nothing deadly." He held out his hand to shake it. I held out mine, but as he grabbed it i pulled it back making it into a gun and making a firing motion. I winked at him blowing the imaginary smoke off my imaginary finger gun. I turned and made my way down the hall. " game on" ,i heard him say as i left.