chapter fourteen

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"
Daehyun POV______ it had been for days since i had seen ae sook. She hadn't come to school, the guys all know what happened and are completley upset zelo hadn't been cheery for days Jong up hadn't smiled excerpt for at cho he who was completely distraught. no one knew where she was cho he said she sounded wierd on the phone and that she was going somewhere so she wouldn't be at school. I don't know why i still card everything she did to me but i couldn't bring myself to forget about her i guess she still had my heart. " hyung! Shouldn't we go look for her?" Cried zelo. Even of i couldn't forget her i also couldn't forgive her. I shook my head. , she's a grown girl she can do what she wants. I stood up from the table and turned to walk away, a group of girls lead by jar hwa walked up to the table. They where the new recruitments for UN queenka i guess holding out up while ae sook was gone. I scoffed irritated. " whats this here poor little cho he surrounded by kingkas pooh how you've fallen,i always knew you where the weak link in the group." Tears started falling in cho he's eyes again and Jong up clutched about to stand up he looked at me and i gestured for him to stay still. " , you guys need to leave! " cho he said voice shading.," you're not UN queenkas anymore now your all just bullies, ae sook disbanded UN queenkas #" i flinched at her name, but whipped towards cho he in surprise she looked atty me sheepishly. " , what..." I asked for confirmation. I heard jae hwa laugh beside me. " oh no daehyunnie actually had feelings for that stupid girl, i knew or had to be from watching you guys, so i HadHad to step up quickly, I'm glad i did what i did now." She said smugly. I looked at her s anger flaming through me. I ripped of my mask and stepped closer to her leaning into her face. She flinched back fear covering her face. " never call me daehyunnie!..... " i said menacingly low. " what did you go to ae sook!" I said still inner face. She gulped and spoke voice shaking. " i threatened you guys i treated to end the pack my own way and make sure all of you guys where hurt worse then what she would do, i knew her feelings for you guys wouldn't allow her to let that happen, i knew she would stop the prank, i didn't know that she would go all UN emotional she sounded completely zombie when she called me then she disbanded UN queenka it was completely pointless." She said getting angry towards the end. Feelings? She had feelings for me? I was so angry at jae hwa at the moment it wad all her fault but i couldn't concentrate on it now i had to find at sook. _________ your POV ______ four days ago i broke two heart mine and the man who stole it, not being able to face him and what i did without breaking down and ringing everything by trelling him the truth i fled, i bought a ticket and asked lee Joon to let me go to my parents. He agreed and i flew to America to see them, at their grave, that's where I've been for the past few days,i told lee Joon not to tell anyone where i went and i Had my phone turned off so o wouldn't get calls. My parents died when i was seven and lee Joon has been caring for me since, but sometimes like this i just needed my parents. I say on the ground near their grave like i did everyday, and just talked to them telling them everything i hopped out would make me feel better but it didn't. Sighing i Lay my head down and went to sleep next to my parents. _________ daehyun POV________ i rushed from school and went as fast as i could to ae sooks house, the guys concisely followed after me. I banged on her door waiting for and answer. Lee joon opened the door, he looked at our faves and quickly tried to shut the door, i shoved my foot in and held it with my arm. " where is she leeJoon i said angrily. He looked around nervous. " i uh i don't know." I looked at him incredulous, " your lying there is no wary a brother like you wouldn't know where his baby sister was." He didn't look Like he was going to answer. Nervously i slid down my mask to look him face on. " ,lee joon remember that day in the hospital you said that i had to be nice to your sisteri had to watch out for her she was all you Had and you where all she had.... Please let me do that i can't do that if you don't tell me where she OS." He looked at me sadly a moment. " why should i?" " because i love her, i love her more then any girl I've every met!" It feltright to say this so i knew out wad true. He smiled nodding, " ok, she went to see or parents in America." I looked at him frantically America! "but ttheresheres something you should know or parents died when she was Severn so she'll be at their grave in Toledo Ohio, you'll have to go there." I nodded. " thank you lee Joon. " i turned to the others. " I'm going to Get get!" I Sayyid and took of for the airport. The flight was the longest of my life, when it finally ended and ran from the airport and got a taxi as fast add i could shoving pay any and everyone. stayPlease stay there ae sook, i need to see you i need to tell you please just wait for me.