chapter nine

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"
Your POV_____ i shot awake looking around bewildered. I heard arcade noises booming behind me. What happened the last thing i remember was daehyun forcing me to get on his back.... I felt something shift under my head. I jumped up to see daehyun stuffing his face with rice cakes...he looked up at me surprised his cheeks puffed out with food. Oh so cute! No ae sook you can't stay thinking about him like that. " Yah what happened?" I said still in shock. " you fell asleep while i was carrying you Jong up and cho he didn't want to wake you so they went inside and i stayed out here to watch you." He said taking another bite of his food. " why did you put my head on your lap?!" He choked almost spitting his food out. " what! I didn't i Had you sitting up, you're the one who put you're Head there" i froze embarrassed. I felt my cheeks heating up as i looked away. " oh ummmm," ,,i looked inside the arcade. " lets go play arcade games " i called trying to defuse the tension more out here. i grabbed his hand and reached for my crutches. He stopped me. " , use me its to crowded in there for those." , he said awkwardly rapping his arm around me. Ignoring the heat searing through my clothes where he touched i allowed him to help into the arcade. We made our way from game to game daehyun refusing to let me pay for even one. My leg was starting to hurt from standing up for so long and i started looking for somewhere to sit. There was a car racing game over a few feet away. " oh hhh i wanna play that." I leaned on him and we made our way over. I looked down and huffed the pedals where on the side where i hastd a cast. " i can't play this is my favorite kind of game." Daehyun looked between me and the game. He nervously sat down turning so his feet where on the pedals. "that's cruel even for you." I said. He sighed and grabbed my wrist yanking me down into his lap. " Yah!" I said nervously.what was he doing was he about to end the prank now? Was he going to try something? ," you can stear ill work the pedals." He said leaning over to push in some coins, this made his chest press against my side and my heart nearly exploded, no no no i did not have a crush on this guy! It was just from being like this with a guy yea i want used to it. The game started without my noticing. " you have to put your hands on the wheel." He said taking Mt hands with his and laying them on the wheel he let them Linger there together for a moment before quickly removing them. _____daehyun POV_______ i watched as she played the game her blue hair florescent in the arcade lights, when she was smiling and laughing like she was now i felt like i wanted to laugh and smile i couldn't help it. She got first place and though her arms up in a cheer! She turned to me laughing and my heart jumped. " can we play again?" She said anxiously. I couldn't get words out so i just leaned forward and pressed in more coins. Her body was ppressed against mine, and i could feel her heart beat it was erratic like she was nervous....i looked up at her and her face was only cintemeters away,and she was looking at me, her eyes where huge and beautiful , some unknown force made me lean a little closer, her eyes widened a little making her look even cuter. " hyung can we have some more cons!!!" We jumped back up at the sound of the voices , my heart speeding rapidly. I looked at ae sook her hand gripped tightly on the wheel. Jong up and cho he looked at is in this position with suspicious looks. Ae sook hopped up wobbling a little making me reflexively reach out to her. " uh i couldn't do the pedal with my cast so he had to." She said nervously. " oh ok so hyung coIns?" I didn't want this night to end here but i knew things would just be wierd between me and her if we stayed and that would be pointless. " ,uhh sorry I'm all out maybe next time, its getting late anyhow lets take the girls home." I said hoping up and shoving my hands in my pocket i walked away. _________ your POV_______ oh no, he tried to Kiss me!! and i didn't move away! If he kisses me the prancks over! Wait wouldn't that be a Good thing? Why did i not want it to be over yet ? Oh no is his skill better then i thought do i already have feeling for him....impossible. I felt a hand on my shoulder it was cho he. " Noona...im having so much fun thank you for bringing me i think Jong up is so sweet." She said Blush filling her cheeks. Do cute! I smiled gently at her. " do you like him" she looked down and nodded nervously. " I'm sorry Noona i didn't mean to! He's just so nice and sweet and he likes me! I think and please don't be mad!" I laughed patting her shoulder. " I'm not mad truthfully I like Jong up he's one of the Good ones." She looked at me cheerfulky taking my arm to help me out of the arcade. That's True i wasnt mad not at all more so i was worried....now there was two UN queenkas who where falling for kingkas..things where about to get complicated.