chapter seven

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"

Your POV_____

there was a steady beep threatening to wake me from my sleep. When did i get in bed? I could feel the warm cover over me. My left hand felt hotter then the rest of me and heavy and there was a weird fuzzy feeling waying on me. Something was wrong. As i came to consciousness i started remembering everything that had happened, me in the cage with daehyun my ankle throbbing and then me passing out from the pain when i Stood up. So was i still in the cage? I slowly opened my eyes as they came into focus i saw i was in a large hospital room. I looked down at my arm and saw someone sleeping there.

" oppa?" I said sleepily. My brother was sleeping on my arm. He didn't stir. " lee joon!" I said louder. ( sorry i had to use him as my Oppa I adore mblaq.) He jerked back almost falling from his chair. He looked up at me eyes widening. Before i knew what happened he had me In a hug.

" ae sook! I was so worried about you! You didn't come home after school and then i get a call from the hospital saying you where here with a fractured ankle!" He said frantically. I got confused by his words though.

" , wait Oppa you didn't bring me here?" He sighed sitting back in his seat.

" no that boy from bap did, blonde hair really pretty face for a boy, is he your boyfriend if so you know Oppa has to talk to him?" I raised An eyebrow, boy from bap... Must have been Youngjae he's the only one with blonde hair that would have come back to the cage and then taken me. I shook my head.

" no he's not my boyfriend." I said re assuring him. He nodded.

" well the nurse said he was frantic when he brought you in was so worried about you, and then wouldn't leave your bedside till i got here, he didn't speak to me though just bowed and left." Why would Youngjae do that? Oppa sighed and stood up. " now that i know your ok I'm going to Get some coffee and potty i haven't left since i got here." , he stretched and walked towards the door. " that boy though he was wearing a black face mask the whole time is he that afraid to take it off?" Oppa Said leaving the room, my heart dropped into my stomach...mask..Youngjae didn't wear a mask like that the only one who does is....... Daehyun.

daehyun POV______

i walked down the hall of the hospital to the hall i remembered she was on, as i neared her door i saw her brother step out he turned and saw me before i could hide.

" Yah! You Come here!" He said waving me over. I nervously walked over to him. "you here to see ae sook?" He asked eyeing me suspiciously. I nodded. " you know how she got hurt?" I nodded again. " was it your fault." I hesitated before i nodded. " don't talk much do you?" I looked down sheepish.

" sorry...i uh." He laughed patting me on the shoulder.

" no worries man, just be nice to my sister got it, I'm all she has and she's all i have so don't make me regret letting you slide for whatever happened." He smiled and walked down the hall. I sat there a moment shocked.what just happened.....did he think something was going on between us. I quickly turned to leave then stopped he already knew i came by so if i didn't go in it would be wierd. Sighing i turned back and  headed towards her room. I knocked on the door and heard her gently call me in. I opened the door and saw her sitting on the bed her ankle propped up in a sling, her blue hair was messy from sleep....that stupid blue hair... That hair i hated so Much.... The hair that the sight of the color made my heart race. No not just the hair but was her...seeing her made my heart race. What was going on.

your POV_______

i looked up to see who enterd my room, i swear i thought the painkillers where making me helucinate. Daehyun was standing I'm my door looking nervous. Oppas words about him bringing me here and everything else last night ran through my head. I felt my self grow nervous as he walked into my room.

" how are you feeling?" He asked softly not looking in my eyes.

" um fine.....th_thanks to you that is." His eyes jerked towards me widening. " my Oppa told me you where the one who brought me here. " he looked down nervously.

" yea i uh was " he seemed to be getting more and more flustered.

" no worries it wasnt your fault but thank you for helping me." I heard him chuckle under his mask.

" you sound like your brother." I looked at him confused.

" you talked to him?" Daehyun nodded. He gestured towards the hall.

" out there before i came in." He looked back at me, we sat in silence for a moment. Daehyun suddenly walked to the side of my bed and sat in the chair looking me in the eyes, he pulled down his mask. His face always caught me of guard. it was so beautiful. ," hey listen..... Do you want to go do something tomorrow if your out of here?" I looked at him credulous...did he just ask me out? My heart started racing, i felt myself blush... Then the conversation between him and Youngjae popped in my head. Was this the start of his big prank? I chuckled looking away. Ok ready set go, i wouldn't let him get the best of me.

" sure, I'll go." He seemed to relax a little after my answer. Sorry daehyun im not falling for your cute boy act. He stood up and smiled at me nervously messing with his mask.

" well uh, ok, here." He wrote down contact info on a paper on the nightstand. I quickly called of my contact info to him. He smiled nervously. " ok I'll uh call you." He said nervously. He stood there for a second looking at me before he turned and left. Even though i knew he was doing this to prank me but i couldn't help but think he was really cute when he was nervous...or pretending to be nervous. Laughing i lay back. My Oppa came In looking at me curiously.

" what happened that boy was grinning hugley when he left. " i shrugged.

" we are gonna go do something tomorrow if I'm getting out." Oppa groaned plopping in the chair.

" noooo now i have to worry about my sister and boys!!!" He groaned making me laugh. No worries Oppa its just play. I thought to myself.

daehyun POV_______

i don't know why i asked her to go do something, but my heart was getting out of control just standing there and my mouth moved on its own, i didn't know i had been so nervous until she said yes. This was all very confusing to me.....we where enemies weren't we?