zelos chapter

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"
( this chapter is for zelo fans i feel like i was leaving him out of the story so he gets a whole chapter dedicated to him) your POV______ i was sitting on my couch watching tv bored out of my skull. I waSnt aloud to do anything because my brother was afraid of me getting injured again. I had turned to watch tadah! When my door bell rang. Excited for visitors i got up and wobbled happily to the door. " Noona sookie!" Zelo said when i opened the door. " heyzelo what are you doing here?" He smiled stepping in. " well i felt it was un fair that i couldn't go out with you to the arcade a couple days ago and then Jong up gets to come visit you with cho he and i can't so im taking you out today." He said bouncing happily. I was exited to go out but i want so sure about it being with zelo i Had never really talked to him much. " come on Noona! I need to go Get my hair re dyed blue I'll Pay for yours my treat the guys don't like going with me and me and you have matching hair! And then we can go do something else,i know your bored since cho he and Jong up are handing out today." I sighed and nodded. He waited impatiently as i slipped on my shoe. Once i was ready he grabbed my hand and led the way. " so Noona how are you feeling, we haven't really Had the chance to talk that much." Zelo said sounding likes little kid, he was adorable. " I'm feeling ok i guess, but you already know stuff is going on so." He was still holding my hand add we walked and girls where d squeaking at the sight of him, and glaring at the sight of me. " Noona are you and daehyunnie still arguing? " he sounded like a kid taking about mommy and daddy arguing. " we aren't really arguing but" i said thinking back to the date at the arcade " But we aren't on good terms" i said sounding unsure. Zelo nodded slowly. " i hope my Noona and my hyung can Get along one day, i don't want to lose bap and move schools." I felt a little pain in my heart. Of course he wanted us to stop fighting he didn't want to disband or move. " but most of all i don't want to loose my Noona, i think your the nicest girl I've met, and you don't squeal over me like all those fan girls,i don't like out i always have to hide behind daehyunnie when we walk down the hall,i don't get how Youngjae funds a new one every week i couldn't do it." I smiled at his innocence, and his words not wanting to lose his Noona, was that true. It made me soften towards him even more, now i was find of both him and Jong up good help me of Youngjae becomes my friend like he predicted that day i think I'll be in trouble. " well you should be used to it right your hyung himchan and yongguk seemed like ladies men also." Zelo nodded. " well yea, they are and Jong up liked the attention but now he had cho he. " good i liked to here he was gonna be good with my cho he. " , well zelo it seems like your the most decent of your group, not taking advantage of the women." Zelo shook his head. " no no Noona, daehyunnie never liked the way the girls squealed after him, he dislikes the attention, he said he always liked the sweet girls who didn't try to talk to him just because he had a pretty face, that's why he always wears that mask , you know Noona i think your the only girl he's taken it off for not even for any of the queenka noonas." I felt my heart throb, why did zelo have to go and tell me theses things about daehyun he was making out harder for me to dislike that guy then it already was. E arrived at the salon and zelo was cheerful as they r dyed our hair. Once done he cheered running overt to me. " look Noona or hair is all nice and blue again!" Laughing he grabbed my hand and we ran around town for the rest of the day just eating food from street vendors and window shopping, we even stopped in the arcade to play a game or to because i felt bad for leaving him out last time. When we arrived back at my place i was exhausted from running around all day zelo gave me a hug and left for home. Full and content i went inside and did NY normal routines before bed showing bruising and dressing. I lay in bed a little while thinking about what zelo had saidid About daehyun he seemed really fond of him. I was barley holding my resolve to keep fighting with daehyun. I fell asleep thinking About him, and then dreamt of him all that night. He seemed to be all that could way on my mind and heart.