Chapter three

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"

Youngjae pov

i watched the whole day as daehyun got worked up over blue hairs pranks, i never saw him get as angry as he did when it came to her. he was usually the calmest one in the group. sitting on the bench in front of the school i watched as he left her there glued to the side walk missing her ride.

"aish!" she screamed out. she removed her feet from her shoes and stepped back looking at them. i watched as she bent down trying to pry them up. she was an interesting girl. she flipped back her long blue hair and gave her shoes one last tug as they ripped up from the sidewalk. she pulled so hard she went flying back onto her rear. i lauhged again at her. something about her made me want to talk to her.

your pov

i rubbed the side of my behind as i sat there frustrated on the ground. examining my shoes i saw i would need another pair. i didnt have time today i had to get home to my oppa to make him lunch before work. i leaned forward slipping on the tattered remains of my favotire hightops. i was about to stand up when a hand popped out in front of me i looked up to see youngjae standing there smiling at me.

" need a hand?" he asked still smiling at me. i shook my head standing up on my own. he sighed.

" sorry precaution, dont need him to one up me on the pranks." i said wiping myself off my hands came away sticky. "aish!" i moaned. i tried to wipe my face but it was of no use i just got more of it smeared across my face. Youngjae reached into his pocket and pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to me. I hesitated watching him curiously.

" oh come on now I'm not aloud to be a part of the pranks remember it would cost him points." Hesitating a second more i took the Hankerchief and wiped down my face.

" thanks i guess." I said handing it back to him. " no problem." I looked at him as he Gave me that charming smile he Gave to his girlfriends of the week.it made me a bit uneasy at the moment. Speaking of girlfriends of the week a pretty girl with short blonde hair in a pixy cut came running up to Youngjae. He gave the adoring smile and s his arm around her waist. she almost fainted to the touch. that was my cue to leave. i started backing away trying not to grab attention.

" wait! where you goin?" he asked reaching out for my wrist but i jumped back before he could grab it.

" uhh i have places to go, and your girlfriend wants your attention who am i to take it away from her she only has about a week of it to begin with." i said flatly. the girl looked at me in disgust , but didnt comment becuase she new it was probally the truth.

" do you want a ride? i can give you one?" i shook my head. " oh, well then ill see you tomorow." he said smiling and before i knew what was happening he lunged forward and grabbed me up in a sticky hug, like i was one of those girls he had following him around. " i think we'll become friends soon." he said . nervously i stepped away from his hug to the glare of his girlfriend and turned to walk away without speaking another word.