chapter four

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"

I quickly ran up the walk to my house. That jerk made me late! I quietly opened the door to the house hoping Oppa wasn't up yet. When i stepped in i heard some clinking in the kitchen. I dropped my head and walked into the kitchen. Oppa was standing at the counter dishing food out onto two plates.\

" oppaaa! I'm so sorry i didn't mean to be late are you going to be late for work now?" He smiled at me gently pushing me a plate. I sat at the counter across from him.

" don't worry I'll only be a few minutes late. Now eat up and then go do your homework." He said reaching across to ruffle my hair. " your blue is fading you want to go Get it redone?" ,he asked quickly shoveling the food into his mouth. Aigoo! My Oppa was so cute even when he ate like a pig no wonder girls swooned for him. I laughed nodding.

" yea i was thinking of getting choo he to do it tomorrow during lunch." He nodded reaching into his pocket and handing me some money.

"for the dye" ,i smiled reaching over to give him a hug. We finished eating and i sent him off as he left for work. I walked up stairs and took a long shower to get all the molasses of me....where did he even get molasses!!! Sighing i dressed and crawled into bed falling quickly asleep. The next morning i ran to the store to grab some hair dye and made my way to school. I watched carefully as i approached the school not wanting another prank.

" watching for me?" I heard a muffled voice call from behind me. I turned quickly to see daehyun leaning against a wall. I looked around for any sign of a prank. When i looked back at him i started laughing his hair was tented red. He glared at me. " I'm glad you think this is funny do you know how long it took to get my hair that blonde. " i covered my mouth as i kept laughing. He walked over to me pulling down his mask and leaning in close. My laughing stopped right away. " you'll regret that prank." He said pulling his mask back up and walking away. I gulped feeling a tad bit scared. The day went by uneventful though i kept a look out but he pulled no pranks. Neithier did i, i was to tired last night to plan anything out. The bell rang signaling lunch and i quickly went to find cho he.

" i need you to dye my hair." I said catching her coming from class. She nodded and we headed towards the bathroom. I sat on the sink letting the dye sink in, but cho he kept looking at me wierd. It was making me a tad uncomfortable. After the time was up i bent over the sink and rinsed. When i flipped back up i thought i was about to dye. My hAir wasnt blue it was a blonde that matched prefect to the queenkas. I whipped around at cho he who stared wide eyed.

" oh no ae sook it must have been bleach! Your a blonde now. !" Angrily i whipped from the bathroom and trudged to the class where daehyun ate lunch. He was sitting there with a little kid with the same color blue hair i should have right now. And another little kid who had a not all there look on his face. I walked over and slammed my hands down on the desk in front of daehyun making the two kids jump up. Daehyun looked at me smiling, but when he saw my hair he faltered slightly but returned to his smug look.

" you get no point for this! It included cho he!" I says angrily. He smiled leaning back on his chair.

" i didn't do this one for points just pure satisfaction of getting rid of that annoying blue hair." I glared at him with ice.

"sookie Noona don't be mad you look really pretty now." Said the guy with the stupid smile. I looked at him weird.

"its ae sook not sookie." i said angrily. " and i looked fine with blue hair!" The blue haired boy nodded.

" i agree with sookie Noona i liked her blue hair." Daehyun looked dumbfounded at the boys.

" zelo" he said looking at the blue haired boy. " Jong up!" He said looking at the stupid smiled boy. " don't encourage her!" He said sighing. They looked at him Pouting.

" you'll regret this daehyun...... You made me look like those queenkas, you'll regret you made this prank war challenge, now not only will i win and send you guys from this school I'll humiliate you so no school will make you Kingka again." I turned to leave. I stopped and whirled back grabbing up his bag. He jumped trying to grab it. I ripped it open pouring all its contents on the floor spotting my hair dye i grabbed it up and tossed his back pack at his feet and left to fix my hair.