chapter twelve

UN " Queenka" V.S. "Kingka"
( back to the story every one has been included now :) success.) Your POV_____ i hobbled down the road awkwardly on my crutches, something felt of about today like that feeling you get before something bad happens. I hopped it was just me being paranoid. As i walked towards school people whispered as i passed them, it had been like this for days now since i started becoming friends with the m Kingkas. Sighing i dipped my head and ignored them. Arriving at school i tried to dodge all the guys and to My relief i did. Rounding the corner i felt something grab my arm before i was yanked into a janitors closet dropping my crutches or aside the door. The light clicked on and illuminated the angry face of jae hwa. " jae hwa! I'm injured here!" She pressed my solder making me topple into a sitting position on a box. " ae sook. You are forgetting your place and your mission." She said angrily. " excuse me?" I said insulted. " you are befriending those good for nothing kingkas you are suppose to be winning this thing! But your letting daehyun get the upper hand!" I dropped my jaw not believing she was accusing me of " i an doing what i said! I'm waiting for him to make his move!" She laughed. " no your not! You're procrastinating! " she was right UT was i should be pushing him along to end this prank bit i wasn't. " no i just don't feel like doing this stupid war any more! Those guys aren't as bad as you think! They are nice people!they are my friends!" II said for the first time and as soon as it left my mouth i knew it wad true. " this its over!" I said standing up to leave. She grabbed my hand. " do you think they are your friends? You don't think they could be helping daehyun or do you think his feelings for you are real." I looked down not saying anything. " are your serious! You do you feel for that guy....your such a fool this its all a game to him and always had been. Look i can see your aren't going to listen to me so let me Put it this way do you think those boys will be your friends if daehyun want trying to play you? Do you think even if they where that'd they still be you're friend after they find out that you where playing them this while time so you wouldn't lose. Finish this ae sook and Get out before things Get worse for you, end this today or I'll end this." I shook my head. " they aren't like that, they are sweet and.....and daehyun isn't like thateither. " she laughed pushing past me towards the door. " ok, test him try tonight see I'd he goes to Kiss your and if you truly trusty him let him do it see if he didn't trick you who knowed maybe I'm wrong." She pushed open the door leaving me behind. I dropped back to the box. What did i do now. ________ daehyun POV_____ i saw ae sook crutches on the for outside the booties cloudy, why where they sitting there and where wad she? It had been two days since i Had seen her since it had been the weekend, and i find my self anxious at the sight of her being closer by i wanted to see her so badly. I walkef over towards the closert and was a few feet back when i saw that jae hwa girl open the door slamming it violently behind her. I heard a thump and rushed overt. Finding the door open i saw ae sook sittingon s box with a distraught look on her face. Anger filled me as i thought about what jae hwa must have done to make her look this way. She looked up and saw it wad me a smile spreading across her face then dropping. " ae sook_" she hopped up smiling at me but it didn't touch her eyes. " daehyunnie!" She said cutley my heart flutters at the use of the name. " what are you doing tonight?" She asked. U froze. " wha...what? Oh uh nothing why?" " my brother works tonight and i don't want to eat alone will you come overt for dinner?" She asked still smiling. I hesitateeatd for a moment before nodding. " , yea sure its like that." She smikef and left the janitors Closter i saw her smile dip when she thought she was out of my sight. What was going on . You're POV____# i wadnt going tforo but i Had to see for myself if he was still playing me our not either way something wad going to end tonight. _______ ( DEAR SUBBIEZ THAT I LUV SO MUCH, I MIGHT BE ENDING THIS ONE OF SOON, BUT WHEN I DO I'LL BE BACK THE NEXT DAY OR SO WITH A NEW ONE, ANYANY REQUEST ON A GROUP YOU WANT A STORY FIR? Keep in mind im full on American here lol and live in south Carolina so alotalot of grouPs i haven't heard of so out might take me some time to research them :) i hope you ll subscribe to my next one!!!