Chapter 9

ONLY you for my heart.

 

 

 

Krystal’ POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

We lay on bed, and talked about everything. I can feel his love for me. While in his embracement, I intentionally put my hand on his ‘buddy’, I wanted him to remember the heat of my palm. He had been careful every time he around me. Carefully ceasing my thigh, kiss my neck. He respected me. His body felt so warm that made me felt asleep comfort.

 

 

 

 

I couldn’t felt his warmness anymore. Where was he? I woke up and saw a duvet covered me, but he wasn’t here. I walked out of his room. “Babe?” I kept calling for him.

 

 

“Babe, where are you?” all I receive were silent.

Sadly walked back to his room, I grabbed my phone and called him

“Where are you babe?” I asked angrily but add little bit cuteness so he won’t feel bad.

“I’ll be home around 10 or 15 minutes. Are you okay?” he sounded worry

“Yes, I’m okay. When I woke up I didn’t see you, so I just …..”

“Miss me?” he cut

“Hurry up, come home. I’m hungry already.”  

“Alright….alright….” Aiden gave me a kiss sound before hung up. He was cute isn’t he? I was blush even it wasn’t a real one. But that was okay, I could ask him to give me a right one. Hehe, laugh by myself. I made my way to the kitchen and cook some Ramen for both of us. Aiden loved Ramen because I easy to make and quick.

Aiden’ POV

I parked my car in the garage and made my way into the house. I follow the smell of cooked Ramen, which it led me into the kitchen; saw my beautiful lady was dancing around while cook Ramen. I secretly put the stuff I just buy from the market on the table, and stood behind her, slowing place my hand on both of her cheek and squeeze slightly.

“What the….”  She surprised

“Miss me?” I gave her a back hug so she won’t turn around

“You scared me, babe.” She continued focus into the pot of Ramen

“Answer me….” I could see that she blushed so hard right now.

“Answer you what?” She played hard to get right now, huh?

“Do you miss me?” I would play along with her; I ran my finger along her curve made she moaned.

“Y…Yes” she gave in so quickly

“But I don’t” After what I just said, she grabbed my ‘boy’ so fast that I couldn’t escape from it and squeeze it.

“Ughhhhhhhhhhh” I made a long sound that she had to chuckle about it.

“Do you want to add anything into it?” She smirked

“Y……………………Yeah, I miss you……………… a…………………..and L…………………LOVE  you so much” She squeeze it harder when she wanted me to emphasize ‘LOVE’

“Better now? Honey” she massaged it. ‘It’s way better’

“Are you done? I just bought some milk, orange juice and some mangoes for you” I stepped back and release her.

“Yeah, can you hand me the bowl?” She asked.

“It’s okay that we use that pot you are using right now. I won’t mind.” I said as put milk, orange juice and mangoes into the refrigerator.

She brought out the pot, it was looking good, and I had to admit. We had such a good time.

“Baby. Why were you showing your jealousy so different this time?” I asked

“Because I....it was really hurting me this time. Those last times just that I don’t want you to be so closed with other girls other me, Jessica, Tiffany, Sulli, and Luna.”

“This time, you even looked at her body; it was just getting on my nerve. I know if you fallen for her then she can give you anything that I can’t give it to you right now.”  She added

“Follow me” I stood up and offer her my hand. I led her to the garage. She walked behind me confidently. Not even a single fear or question of what I about to do. Krystal gave me her trust so much that I need to show her more that I would be there for her, protected her, and I needed to show her that I would be a man of her life. I the light, grabbed the key from the shelf and led her to the trunk of the car. I pressed the button to open the trunk.

“Close your eyes, baby.” Krystal did it immediately but before that she gave a look, not a worry one but it was a ‘ I trust you, AIDEN’

I lift up the open and said “Now open your eyes.” I show her a bouquet of rose

“Wow, is there anything occasions that I forgot?” she looked worry

“it’s 12s of them” she added and looked confuse.

“sssshhhhhhhh, now close your eyes again” I signaled her to be quiet

“Now open your eyes” I showed her another bouquet of rose

“Again? Tell me baby, why you are doing this today?” she surprised

“It’s 11s this time” she added

“It’s not over. Close” she widens her eyes but then close again.

“Okay, open it.” I said but my hands was behind

“Listen to me, The 12s one is my apology for not letting you be the first one receives the flower yesterday. 11s one is that I want to say ‘I Love You, forever.’ Nothing is going to change it. And the last thing is that from now on no matter what the occasion is; every day I’ll going to give you 1 rose” I showed her the rose that I kept hid it behind me. I saw her tear slowly roll down her blushed cheek. She received the rose.

She wrapped her hand around my neck and pulled me over for a deep kiss. We enjoy every moment we had with each other. We pulled out at same time.

“I love you so much, AIDEN JOSEPHINE LIU. PLEASE promise me that you will not let any more to stay in your heart except ME, and not let anyone touch that ‘boy’ down there except ME, Okay?” She said.

“I love you, too, KRYSTAL SOO-JUNG JUNG. I promise. Hey I have a question, what if I propose to you right now, would you give me your ity after that.” I made a playful dumb face

“Y…..Yes. Because I know you won’t regret it if you propose to me and you won’t take the proposal back after ‘pop my cherry’” She looked straight into my eyes

“How could you be so sure about that?” I put my face closer to her as we could kiss now

“Because I trust you” she gave me a peck on my lips. We stood there for a while

“I’m hot, baby” she put her hands down, ed 1 button of her shirt and fanned herself.

“Don’t try to tease me, baby. Because you know you could not resist from me?” I grabbed her and squeeze it hard made she moaned loudly.  

“You like it, huh?” I added while she push me away and turn around to made her way back to the house

“Answer me” I slapped her . All girls liked men who rough.

“Yes, and are you try to be a rough man in front of me now?” she smirked

I pinned her onto the wall. “No, because I’m already been so rough” I pulled closer to her; but she slightly bite my nose, and ran into the house.

“Babe, I need to take a bath.” Krystal entered my room and I walked behind as we intertwine our hand.  She opened my closet and pick out some clothes for her and for me. Yes she wore my clothes again. I don’t mind at all, and who does. I lay on bed enjoy the back view of her, every curve of her body showed through the fabric. She’s so y. I think she noticed that I was watching her from behind; she twisted her body and bend down. OMG I could see fully the view of her …………………….

“UUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH” I grabbed the pillow so the sound won’t be too loud.

“Like what you just saw?” She laughed while remove the pillow.

“Baby, you’ll have to pay for what you just did to me” I tickled her and got interrupted by a phone call. I stoop up and grabbed my phone

"what's up?" I only did it when I was in good mood. Yes, I'm so happy right now. I wanted to lived and spend the rest of my with her, Krystal Jung. 

"you sounded good, is Krystal there right now?" oh it's Mrs. T . She knew me well

"hehehehe, correct." i said. Krystal got up on her knee and whisper into my ear 'i'll gonna take a niiiiiceeee warmmmm shower now, baby.' she blew her warm breath into my ears. ' don't you dare try to peek' her tongue slightly touch my ear. OMG this girl drove me crazy. She did do some y stuff, but this kind of seduction, she never done it.

“AIDEN, where are you? Are you spacing out again?” yes, I was looking at my beautiful girlfriend took of her shirt slowly; I could see it from the reflection of the mirror. She smirked and slow the door even those it broke.

“Y…Yeah I’m here.” I stuttered

“Well, I’m checking on you guy. Hey don’t do anything that you’ll regret okay? Think before you do it.” She right

“Thanks. Okay, have a good night, Rachel” I said and still stare at the door.

“Okay, say hi to Krystal for me.” We hung up.

 “Babe, get ready. I’m finish” Krystal said

“Okay.” I got up and walked over to my closet so find something to wear tonight

“I’ll get clothes for you, now go take a shower.” Krystal came out with my hoodie and my boxer, it was big for her but she tight the knot. She gave me the towel. Few minutes later, I heard she said “I leave it on the hanger for you” her sound was so close, was she just in here? I pulled the curtain out, small enough for my head to stick out to check if she was really in here

“Hey babe.” She was applying some of lotion on her face and neck. I closed the curtain and heard she chuckled. So she wanted move to next step of our relationship now, seeing each other before have . I took a deep breath and turned off the water. Suddenly I saw her hand hold on the towel, I took it and cover my lower region. Finally, I opened the curtain and she still there. I stepped out like nothing happen.

I took my clothes and shocked. She gave me a white blank T-Shirt and short underwear (not a boxer). I put the clothes on before took off the towel.

“What is your plan for tomorrow?” She asked while pour out some lotion and apply it on my face, neck, and arm

“Well, I’ll take you, Jess, Fany go to church, and then we’ll going get something to eat, then….” I still have to think

“Tomorrow, I’ll go home get some homework and work on it here.” She said as she closed cap of the lotion.

“Okay, now we need to go sleep. I’m tired” I carried her bridal style, and put her on bed. I walked over to lock the door before join her in bed. That was our first night together. I hope she could sleep on my bed.

“Baby, what do you think if I asked you to move into this house?” I asked

“I would love to take care of you every day, but if I move in, then what about Jessica. I don’t think she will approve it.”

“Yeah, you’re right” I tried not to show a bit of disappointment

“Don’t be sad, babe. I’ll have a sleep over with you on the weekend or vacation. Every morning, I still come over to your house and wake you up and pick out some clothes for you.” She cupped my face with her hand

“Okay” I pulled her closer to me.

“Good night baby. Do you want me to keep the TV on so it won’t be too dark in here?” I her hair, she nodded slowly before felt asleep.