Chapter 14

ONLY you for my heart.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There texting quote so

BLUE: AIDEN

PURPLE: MRS. T

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aiden’ POV

I slowly opened my eyes when the sun hadn’t out there to bring light to the world yet. Krystal still slept peaceful on my arm. I got off of the bed, and try not to wake her up. The clock just hit at 6:00, I got ready. I struggled finding my clothes, normally Krystal would help me with that, but for today I didn’t want to wake her up this early. I open my closet, which was on the left hand of my bathroom; I just pick out a white long sleeves shirt with black jean and a leather sneaker.  

The house was so quiet. Before I leave I walked over to my bed pulled the duvet up to fully cover Krystal so she won’t catch cold, and set the alarm to 7:00 not 6:30 so Krystal and other 2 could continuously their peaceful sleep. Not forget to leave the note on cabinet beside my bed for Krystal. On my tip-be-toes to Mrs. T, this was next to Tiffany’s room, to get her classroom’s keys. I closed the door behind me and went downstairs. The clocked hit 6:50 by the time I left the house.

‘Alright, 3 Advance Biology and 2 AP Biology, I can do this’ I said to myself as parked my car at faculty parking lots. 

The main office was right in front of the parking so I didn’t have to walk that much while carried the teaching textbook and my laptop. I got into the teachers room, where the entire teacher, faculty gathered and had cup of coffee or met with others. The room could fit maximum 40 people; they were always having tables for self-made coffee and some bread for those who haven’t had breakfast.

“Good morning Aiden.” Everybody greeted me like I was part of them. They treated me nicely, which I really glad

“Morning, everyone” I bowed my head a little, and then walked to the coffee table to have a cup of coffee. Krystal didn’t want me to have too much coffee, because I had a stomachache. But I think I would need it today.

“I heard you substitute for Mrs. T today.” Mrs. Hutchins approached me while I busy tasted my morning coffee

“Yeah, her mom is sick. So she asked me to help her, maybe for the rest of the week.” I tired

“You had her keys already right?” She asked and I just shake my head

“Here are her rolled calls. And good luck.” She added

On my left hand was holding the coffee cup, and other hand was attendance paper; with my shoulder carried my heavy bag, I dragged myself to class. While walked up to class, I looked at the attendance paper, ‘9th grade in most of Advance Bio logy, 10th and 11th for my AP class’ I released a heavy sigh when it came to 9th grade; they were a nightmare to most of high school teacher.

Open the classroom, the apple scent fill up my nose. During class time, Mrs. T was always burn up the candle of apple scent, she obsessed with apple. In her personal refrigerator was always been fill up with bags of apple. I got everything settle down, and then checked Rachel’s teaching planner.

‘Quiz chapter 1 – 3 for AP Bio, essay practice for Advance Bio’ I looked at the calendar and texted Mrs. T.

“Hey, where did you put chapters quiz for AP Bio kids and the essay prompt for Advance Bio Kids?”

…………….

Buzz Buzz Buzz

“The chapter quiz are in my office, use the American flat key to open my office. And the essay prompt can you just make one for them; AN EASY ONE. They are at chapter 3: The Molecules of Cells.” she texted back

Made essay prompt was my usually job for Mrs. T. Because sometime I made it so complicate to read so she scolded me a lot.

“Okay, a. Describe the various characteristics of the carbon atom that makes possible the building of a variety of biological molecules.” I texted

“Okay, thank you so much Aiden” I smiled while read her text message.

“Who are you texting to and that make you smile like that, AIDEN JUNG LUI” I heard an angry voice which surprised me

“Krystal?” I looked up see my girlfriend crossed her arm

“Baby, did you have a good night sleep last night?” I added.

“Don’t change the subject” her crossed arm plus a death jealousy glare

“Be honest, WHO WERE YOU TEXTING a little while ago?” she added and burst out of anger

“Mrs. T, baby don’t you trust me?” I walked around the table, came behind her and gave her a back hugged with my chin on her shoulder

“I trust you, but don’t smile like that when you text to someone. That made me think that you are having fun with someone” She lower her head, unfold her arm, and intertwined my hand with hers. Still that back hug position, I turned aside and kiss her neck which made her chuckled

“Did you have a good night sleep last night?” I asked

“Yes, but when I woke up; you were gone. Don’t leave me like at again okay? You can always call me up and let me help with your clothes and your breakfast.” She broke our hug and turned around to face me

“Wifely, your sleep is more important, I can just take care of myself.” I said as I grab her hand and pulled her closer to me

“Yeah you right, you can take care of yourself without fail to buttons your shirt, huh? And no ties?” she fought back as she pointed at my uneven buttons.

“Hehe, just no tie for one day, that doesn’t matter” I looked at the clock.

“I did bring your ties, so come in here?” I tugged my shirt and dragged me into Mrs. T’s office. Krystal closed the door behind her. Her hands were on my shirt and redo those buttons properly; she tugged my shirt into inside my jeans. She handed me a ties that already knotted and told me to put it on. We walked out of the office as saw there were students hung out in class.

“Aiden, are you our substitute for today?” one of the girl happily said

“Yes, and you’re still have to do essay practice.” I winked at them which they squealed and I got a pinch from Krystal.

“Here is your breakfast.” Krystal handed me a brown bag, it contained an orange, sandwich, and a note said ‘I love you, and have a wonderful day’. When I looked up she already went back to her seat. The bell rung, students rushed into the class because they didn’t to have a tardy.

“I love you, too. Put away your phone or I’ll take it away from you like I do to others” I texted Krystal.

“Ms. Suzy, Ms. Sulli , and Ms. Luna, you guys are tardy, which mean 10 min detention at lunch” I looked at the entrance. I looked over to Krystal I saw her had a satisfy grin when I said Suzy tardy. They got into their seat at Krystal’s table. Sulli sat next to Krystal, and opposite side were Luna and Krystal.

“Alright, you guys will have me as your subs for the rest of the week ….” The cheering cut me off

“…and that doesn’t mean you guys don’t have essay practice and lectures.” They booed at the sometime

“I love you too, Okay now I’ll pass out the prompt you’ll have to rest of the period to finish the essay.” I started to pass the paper out

“KRYSTAL, why don’t you tell your boyfriend to let us off for one day” one of the guys yelled out

“It’s only 1 question so knock it off.” I gave the paper to Krystal as I winked at her.

…………….45 min later………………

The bell rung end the first period, I stood at the door as students handed me their paper. Krystal was the last one, she waited until the entire student left, and landed a sweet kiss on my cheek and handed me her paper.

This class end then other come up, it was just a really tired day.  I had a break so I grade the entire essay of all 3 periods during 4th period. After that was lunch so I had another 30 min to rest until the AP class came in 5th and 6th period. I left the classroom open at lunch. As I went inside Mrs. T’s office and pulled out her sofa. Her office was really nice and neat, not big but I don’t care, all I care right now was closed my eyes and rest .I heard the door open, and continue feel like someone straggled on me; open my eyes as I saw my beautiful girlfriend was looking at me.

“Tired?” she worriedly looks at me

“Yeah, and hungry too, I want milk.” I started to whine which she chuckle at my action

“I’ll go down to cafeteria and buy you some milk okay?” She stood up, but I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her down, she felt on my body.

“No, I don’t want that milk. You can feed me with your milk” I a little

“1st: not here baby, 2nd: it’s for your kids in the future not for you baby.” She pulled away from me.

We were having fun in Mrs. T’s office, suddenly my phone rang……………..