Chapter 33 - Please come back

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Krystal' POV 
"Aiden..." I unconsciously called out his name. I was wrong. How can I let my anger blind my trust for him. Where is he now? I need to talk with him. All of my actions from last night must have hurting him a lot. 


"Oh...my Aiden" I have hurt him. I remember his eyes this morning. They tell me that he doesn't know who I am. I'm completely a stranger to him. What should I do? Think...think...think...Krystal Jung... THINK. Ah, I should call him and explain everything. He will understand and he once said that he liked my jealousy because he thinks it’s cute. I can fix this, certainly can. I quickly fish out my phone from my bag and dial his number. 
"This is Aiden Liu, please leave a message, I get back to you as soon as I can" it goes straight to his voice mail. He must have turn off his phone. My legs turn into jelly, I fall on the floor. 
"Krystal...what's wrong?... Did he pick it up?" Jessica pours on me with tons of question. But I can't think of any right now. My heart stops beating for quick seconds then it beats again, and repeating the process. I try and try to shallow the big lump is building in my throat. My face heats up. 

 


"Krystal...can you hear me?...baby..." Jessica's voices ego around me. But now I can't give her any respond. I don't know how to respond. People surround me try to hold me up, but my body and I refuse to stand up. My tear starts to burst off. They pour down on my face, I don't even try to wipe it off. I start to remember what happened earlier. After Aiden left, Rachel cried, that must have drop me some hints, but I didn't know. But then Rachel's saying pop up, " 'Krystal Jung ...Liu'....'I like that name'" what's going on? Why doesn't he call me back? 





Suddenly, Tiffany storms out from Rachel's office. Rachel walks fast after her. I quickly stand up. 


"Tiff...." 



<<>>


I feel my face is heating up, the vibrations of pain started on my face. My blood boils up. Do I deserve it? And what's going on? How dare she slap her brother's fiancé....fiancé...fiancé? I'm testing the word in my head. Have it turn to past tense, now 'I was his fiancé'? I rise my head up and look at her. My vision blurs. Tiffany is getting hold back by Rachel. All the students leave one by one and close the door behind them. 


"That slap was for my brother" Tiffany struggles to get off Rachel. 
"Where...is...he?" I stutter. 
"Why do you ask? You don't have any rights to ask about my brother. Who do you think you are right now? I was a fool to trust you with him. Now that he leaves...leave me ALONE..." She screams and screams. 
"Tiffany, do as you were told" Rachel uses more strength on Tiffany. But then Tiffany wins, Rachel gives up and let go of her. 


"He asked you 1 simple thing, TRUST, he loved you unconditionally...you slapped him? Do you know why Aiden hate others touch his face? It's all because when he was a child, his parents beat the ing living out of him everyday. They were abusive parents. And then they left him. Just like that. Has he ever told you that? NO...because he doesn't like anyone to pity him. These days he was working to fulfill your ty future's hope. And you even thought of his ed other girl. For what? You called him a jerk, an . Why can't you have some faith in him and stay there to witness who really behind that door? This , this one right here is an , not my BROTHER." She points at Kevin, who head down next to me. Jessica and others stand still the whole time while Tiffany yelled at me. She's right, I deserve that slap. But then I remember what Rachel said -'Tiffany, do as you were told'. What did she mean by that?

 

“I…”

 

“I’m not finishing…Aiden left a letter for me and asked a favor…he told me not to hate you because it wasn’t YOUR FAULT” she increased her volume at the end.

 

“I will do as he wished…” she stepped closer to the point that I feel her breath

 

“…and I tell you this…you ARE NOT WELCOME to this family anymore” she continues. My heart beat fast. Are those words true? I need to explain to her…no…no…not to her but to him. My Aiden. I need to talk with him. Now he has gone, but to where?

 

 

Suddenly… Tiffany’s ring tone comes up and I can feel everybody’s intension and my heart stop beating for a moment.

 

“H-ello?” Tiffany answer the call

“Yes I have” she continues as she turns her back to me. I see Rachel mouthing something to her and she nods. I bet that is from Aiden. I want to talk with him.

“Tiffany…can I talk to him?” I gather all of my braveness and speak up after been yelled at by her. She turns and looks at me like she doesn’t understand what I just said.

“give me a second” she says to the phone, and hold it away

“Don’t you understand what I just said to you, back off, you’re nobody to us right now” she presses at every word. Hold back the phone on her ears, she listens to it.

“No…” literally, she screams at the phone too.

But then, Tiffany closes her eyes and shallow hard. She hands the phone over to me. Before I reach out my hand to the phone, she takes back.

“If you can convince him to go home, then I will give every. But if you can’t, I want all of your stuff out of Rachel’s house but TONIGHT” she angrily whispers and hands me the phone.

I slowly put it up against my ear.

“Aiden…” I control myself from crack up

 

No respond.

 

“Where are you?” I ask

 

No respond again.

 

.

.

.

“Please…Aiden…Please give me a second chance to explain to you” finally I crack up

.

Still, the silent cover the atmosphere,

.

.

“Please come back…please, no matter where you are…please come back with …me” my tears are dripping off my eyes.

.

.

“I will wait”

“ In your room”

“Until you come back…

 

I LOVE YOU” 

 

 

 

 

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Still with me, reader? 

Please stay still... 

COMMENTS+SUBSCRIBES+UPVOTE = very much appreciated 

How it is now? more intense?