Chapter 32

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Krystal' POV 
As he walks pass my table, our eyes meet. I send him a look of angry and we-have-not-finish-with-our-conversation look. But with reply, he looks at me like I'm some kind of stranger to him. He ed other girls and now he's giving that look?

Mrs. T is still sobbing in her office. What did they talk about? The class becomes so quiet again. No one try to gossip about it, they're focusing in their work. This is killing me. I have a right to know every conversation Aiden had with anyone. He's my fiancé, soon-to-be husband. Wait, is he still, or this is the end of it. I stand up and make my way to Mrs. T's office. 
"Rachel..." I knock on the opened door before walk in. She looks up, surprising. This is the first time I called her Rachel; it feels so much closer with her. 
"Yes, Krystal" She quickly wipes the tear on her face 
"Is something wrong?" I come closer to her 
" N...n...no" She stutters. 
I want to ask more but I hold back. For sure right now, Rachel doesn't want to talk about it. I turn my heel and back to the class. But before I close the door behind me, Rachel called. 
"Krystal Jung L...Liu" 
I shock as she said the last word... LIU. 
"Y...yeah?" I slowly turn to face her
"I like that name..." She whispered with her facing on the floor. 
What should I say? She knows the tattoo behind Aiden's neck. 
"Me too" I said - and look at her. She's shaking her head.
"Can I go back to class now?" I asked 
She nods 
I quietly close the door. 





Lunch time, we all gather in Rachel's class. I heard Rachel just gave her students class work and went back into her office and sobbing. As we walk into the class, Rachel comes out. 
“Tiffany, coming here sweetie." Rachel gently called her.
Just Kevin, Luna, Sulli, Jessica, and I are sitting at the table. Suzy is nowhere to be finding today. Luna and Sulli brag about ours acceptance to SM Entertainment. Jessica seems to be interest in it, Tiffany and I just be quiet. Kevin looks down on lunch tray the whole time. He looks guilty or something. 
"Hey Krystal, what happened last night?" Jessica whispered next to me. 
I signal her to move to the next table. As we settle down, Jessica turns her whole body to me. 
"Yesterday, After we left you to go to Aiden's Office. We caught him ed other girl in his office. I got so angry and ran out of there. When I got home and few minute later he was home. I ask where he were, he said he was in his office the whole time. So I knew that what I heard is true. I got so angry and.... Slapped him." 
Jessica gasped. 
"You knew that Aiden hate it when someone touch his face and you slapped him?" Jessica shocked
"He deserved it; he was lie to me...to us. But then he all acted like he doesn't know what I am talk about. And then ...I took that broken frame, which I threw on the floor before he got home, and...Threw... against his front" I gulf
Jessica grasp one again. 
"Blood?" Jessica whispered like she has done some horrible crime
"Y...yes..." I feel guilty for that action, but...he deserved it. 

Suddenly, Kevin speaks 
"Krystal..." 


Mean While - In Rachel's office 

Tiffany' POV 

"Tiffany..." Rachel gently called and takes a sit next to me
"Y...yes" I carefully said. I don't know what is going on? But sure that this isn't a good new. 
"Aiden comes by this morning - during first period -" Aiden, where is he? He hasn't come home after.... - my blood about to break through the vein- the incident last night was a disaster. I feel angry, explosive. 
"Y...yeah" I calm 
"He left you this box and he said there is a letter in it." Now it's Rachel's turn carefully said. She takes out the rectangular box underneath and slid it on the table. I feel scare, insecure, and curious. 
I quickly unwrapping the box. As I nearly finish, I see the Apple sign. Aiden brought me a MacBook. I stand up and jumping around. 
"Rachel, can you believe this? He brought me a MACBOOK...Air." I'm so excited. This is not a bad new at all. Rachel gives me a mother warm look. I quickly open the white box. For real, it's a MacBook Air, the latest version. As I open up the laptop, the letter falls out along with a credit card. I'm so exciting that I pick up the letter carefree. 

Dear Tiffany, 

Oh, my beloved sister, Are you happy with my present for you? Your dream laptop huh? I love you and I would do anything to make you happy, darling. Use it for school, for research of good things, and for communicating with me. You might have question where was I the past few days. Well, I was working hard to get more financial and use my first check on your new laptop. I signed the contract with a modeling agency. They pay me 100,000$, I keep 30% of it and the rest I had put in this bank account, which under your name.

When you read this letter, I probably already in plane and heading to Boston for Harvard University. I should have told you this earlier, but I didn’t. I truly sorry for my decision. I received this acceptant later 3 weeks ago. At first, I didn’t think that I would have to go because I knew my future is here with you, Krystal, and Jessica. Well, to be honest, I agreed to sign the contract with the modeling agency because I thought I could fulfill Krystal’s dream earlier. So she doesn’t have to wait for years. But now, we are the risk of our relationship. It just that we or maybe she doesn’t faith in me. Last night was a disaster for me; I couldn’t sleep because I don’t know what I am going to do, and how. Ever since I met Krystal, I was always telling myself that I would never ever leave her unless she lost her faith in me. It wasn’t anyone fault. It just that we had move too fast.
It’s really hard for me leave you because I promise your dad to take care of you, but I can’t. I called Mr. and Mrs. Jung last night to ask if they can take care of you for me. And they said yes. Tiffany, I know I know it’s hard for you but please go back to Korea with Jessica and Krystal so their family can take care of you. I’m sorry.
Keep the card, use it wisely, if you need more, just tell me. I will send it to you. You don’t have to worry about me, I’ll be fine. The laptop will help you and I communicate every day. Maybe we can’t be side by side, but I can and still there for you whenever you need me. Don’t tell Krystal about our communication. I just want to clear my mind.
I love you and always do. You’re my family and I am yours too. Don’t be angry or hate me okay? One last favor I want to ask you is that don’t hate her, it was not her fault. It just that I wasn’t clear with her.

                                                                                                     Love,

                                                                                                 Aiden Liu

“No…no…no…”I fall on my knee

“Don’t leave me…” I cry out

“Tiffany, honey…” Rachel kneel down next to me

“Aiden… he… he…is leaving me”

“My brother…why…Aiden…why?” the tear threaten to escape. But I let it go, I crushing the later in my hand with anger with my gone-brother.

 

 

---Same time – In the classroom---

Krystal’s POV

“Krystal…” Kevin speaks up

“What?” I snap and he’s a little taken back

“Uh…uh It wasn't Aiden,who in there”

“I…I…It was me”

 

I speechless, words fail me. The coldness in my back begin to file up. I feels like my soul just left. I can't think. My heart is in my mouth. it's stop beating. I fall on my knee. Aiden wasn’t in there

“Aiden…”

“Aiden…” I cry out. 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________________

I hope i have answer most of your guys' confused and curiosity. Has things got complicated enough? Please let me know if I confused you at any spot, i'll try to answer most of them in the next chapter.

How are you feel now?

Upvote+Comment+Subscribe = lovely

@ john17- thank you so much for not saying anything about your guessing.

@ carlinex - I will try my best to getting on your nerve next time.

@ readers - thank you for your comment please continue 

 

I love you all