Chapter 29

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Aiden’ POV

, the package

Krystal slowly sits down and reaches out her hand to the package. I purposely drop the water box on top of the stack of paper that lay on the round.

She jumps.

“Oops, baby, I am so sorry, did I hurt you?” I act

“N…N…No I’m fine, I’m fine” she stutters

“You sure?” I sit beside her

She nods

We sit there a while for her to calm down. Krystal, Jessica, and Tiffany are having from problem with loud surprising noise.

“You calm now?” I finally ask

“It’s okay, I’m here” I stoke her hair

“Now, why don’t you hold your lovely bouquet into the house? And I will handle these mess” I hope these words will fade away any question about the package.

Krystal stands up and walks into the house.

Is she really okay? I ask myself.

I quickly clean up the mess and get back to the house.

 

 

 

“Hey baby…” I call as I walk into my room.

Krystal is standing near our bed and prepares the bed for our night. She usually do it before diner and her homework hours so after she finishes she can join me.

She turns and smiles.

I come and stand behind her. I get little closer, and back hug her.

“Your smile is killer” I place my chin on her shoulder.

“Yours too,” she said as she turns and faces me

She looks young and beautiful like always. I am so lucky to have her as my wife.

“Have you ever thought of going to Boston for Harvard University?” she looks at me in the eyes. She knows.

“Krystal… W…What are you talking about?” Please, you ARE my future.

“Don’t…Don’t Aiden; I saw it, the white package. When you drop the box on purpose, the package fly out and I saw it”

“IS that an acceptant letter?” she continues

“N…no it is not. It’s just an advertise letter”

“Really?”

“Yes”

She caresses my face. Her touch is sweet and caring. I love this girl so much. She leans up and give me a slyly kiss.

“Don’t leave me” she murmurs

 Well then for sure that I will stay her with her. I thought to myself.

“Only when you don’t have faith in me anymore. Only you, Krystal Jung, can have my heart.” I pull her in for a tight hug.

 

 

 

We end up taking a shower together. We did not do anything, just hugged each other and let the steamy water ran over us.

We walk out of the bathroom. Krystal covers her body with a towel and I cover the bottom.

Suddenly

“Krystal, can you …” Jessica attacks our territory for the second time

“AAAAAAAAAAAa, Unnie” Krystal screams and push me back to the bathroom. And my towel fall off just in time I am in there.

“I am sorry” Jessica apologizes

Krystal looks at me a little then turn to her

“Jessica, next time please knock” Krystal is much calmer

“Alright” she said

.

.

“JESSICA, HE IS MY FIANCE” I don’t know what going on but Krystal screams.

“I know,” Jessica whispers but I can still hear it.

“What do you want?” Krystal dryly said with arms crossed

“I ask if you want to the mall with me to update our phone’s contract. They just call me” Jessica said

Krystal turns and looks at me again.

“I can take you two” I poke out my head  

Krystal glances at me. I quickly back off back to the bathroom.

“Alright, get dress and we’ll go” Jessica said and I heard the sound of the door slammed

“Can I come out now?” I whispered

“Yes” Krystal playfully whispered back

 

 

 

 

 

“Okay, girls, I’ll stay in here wait for you okay.” I tired, but I don’t want to show to out to the girl. They will question and all type of things. I hate to be that position.

“You’re not come in?” Jessica asked as she gets out of the car

“No” I turn back and answer her

Krystal sits still next to me.

“Krystal, come on” Jessica mouths to us from the outside

Krystal holds up a finger signal her to give us a moment.

“Honey…” She calls

“Yes,” I turn off the engine and give her my 100% attention

“Can you…” she starts off

“What’s wrong, babe?” I place my hand on her knee and squeeze slightly.

“Nothing wrong, I just want to ask if you can… record the song you were singing last time?” she hands me her phone

“Sure” I smile with her as I take the phone

“Now go”

She lean over and kiss on my cheek and quickly get out.

‘I LOVE YOU’ she mouthed

 

 

 

 

 

After the girls finished, I take them home. I was sleeping the whole time while they went to update their phone’s contrast.

I let my body fall on the bed freely. This is tired. Krystal is getting in her nightwear. I sit up.

“What the …” I shock at what she is wearing

“Red lingerie?” I still in shock

“Don’t you like it babe” she walks over and sit next to me. She lean her whole body one. Oh my gods, her scent, her smooth white skin…

“You told me that you don’t want us to make love during the weekdays and now you wearing this?” while I say, she runs her finger nail on my shirt.

“But I did not say I don’t want to turn you on… to seducing you… to drive you insane with my body, didn’t I?”

She continues with s my shirt, places both hand on my chests and starts massage it. I grab her wrist to stop her

“Remember this, because this weekend, I will you, not make love. And when I , I …

…HARD”

“How are you going to do it, Mr. Liu?”

I stand up, and pin her down on the bed.

She squeals.

“Aiden” Krystal scolds

“You are so daring, Mrs. Liu”

“Just for you, baby” we brush our nose with each other.

“I bought something for you” she whispers

I stand up; and I offer her my hand.

 

Krystal pulls out from the blue paper bag a black box. I stand next for her, so close that we can feel each other’s warm breath. She opens the box. It appears 2 necklaces, one with a lock and other is a key.

“Since you lock me with your engagement ring, so I thought of buying this for you”

“Are you locking me up too?” I take the box from her

“Yes, I want all the girls in this world to know that you, AIDEN LIU, are taken” she takes the necklace with the lock, and put it over my head.

“And the key is for you?” I ask

“Yes, Aiden, I don’t want you to take it off no matter what, only this key allows you to do so.”

She holds the key up.

 

 

 

Krystal is in our room, trying to finish her homework along with Jessica and Tiffany. I’m downstairs, helping Mrs. T with grading the AP Biology essay.

“I heard Harvard send you an acceptance letter” Mrs. T starts the conversation, her eyes are gluing to the laptop screen.

“Mrs. Hutchins told you” I whisper

“Why do you have to whisper?” Mrs. T gives me full attention

I didn’t say anything but, I turn my head to the direction to my room.

“I get it” Thank you

“Are you really going to turn them down?” Mrs. T lowers her voice so that only the two of can hear

 “I don’t know. I still have not make any decision” I look at her

“I don’t think Krystal would want a long distance relationship.” I continue

“Aiden, my advice to you is ‘thinking about YOUR future first’. You told me that you want to become a doctor”

“I know but now, Krystal comes in to my life and I love her.”

“If she really loves you, then I think she will be able to understand your future” She closes her laptop

“I will think about that –

 I hear the door of my room open. Mrs. T and I look up. Jessica and Tiffany walk back to their room. And then Krystal walks out with my white shirt to cover her red lingerie.

“Do you want to go to bed yet, Aiden?” Krystal says as she flips her hair

“Y…Yeah I think we finish” I look at Mrs. T

“Yup, thank you for your helping, Aiden” Mrs. T stands up and walks to the kitchen

I stand up and begin to walk upstairs with Krystal is waiting for me at the door.

“Good night, don’t go wild. There’re people try to their sleep” Mrs. T calls

“Yes, good night Rachel” I call before I pull Krystal for a hot passionate kiss. We keep kissing as we walk in the room; I kick to close the door.

“I.MISS.YOU” she said between the kiss.

Finally we pull out for some breath.

“Me too” I said

We cuddle in bed and slowly drip off to sleep.

 

 

 

Krystal’ POV

It has been 3 days on a road that Aiden hasn’t spent time eat lunch with me. He lets me know before-hand. But I still pretty upset about it. He keeps saying that he has to stay in his office to deal with some business from Hutchins. I want to visit him at his office, but he keeps prevent me to come. I mean I can just come in, but I want to respect his privacy, too. He picked me up something, but most is that I get car pool with Jessica and Tiffany. Every night, he comes home late and all tired.

During lunch these days just only me, Jessica, Tiffany, Luna, and Sulli. Sometime, Kevin passes by and says hi to Tiffany. Suzy is nowhere to be found. But I don’t care those.

 

 

 

So today (Thursday), I decision to surprise him at his office after school.

“Hey Tiffany, do you want to go with to Aiden’s Office to surprise Aiden?” I stop by Tiffany’s locker and excitedly ask her. Jessica is here too.

“Yes sure” Tiffany slams to close her locker.

“I will go get the car, and wait for you guys outside” Jessica said then walks off to the parking lot.

I look at the clock as I enter the counseling office.

It’s already 3:45.

To my surprise, no one is here. The door to isolate the counseling office and the main office is close. Every door is closing. I walk behind Tiffany.

 

“Krystal, do you hear it?” I think Tiffany tries to scare me off. But it’s not like her at all

“Hear what?” Tiffany keeps follow to the unknown sound and direct to Aiden’s office.

As Tiffany reaches to in front of Aiden office, her ear is fix on the office’s door.  Then I see her horrified face look up. I quickly walk to  her …

And

 

My heart…

 

 “…

 

 

 

 

 

Faster… …

 

 

 

Ai…. 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

ba dump dump chshshshshshshsh

If you like it please up vote + Subscribe+ comment. 

I love all of your comments