Chapter 15

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Aiden’ POV

The phone call was from Mrs. Hutchins, she called me down to her office immediately. I kept wonder why. Krystal stayed in class and finished her lunch with others.

When I arrived at Hutchins’ office, she demanded me to close the door.

“What’s up?” I said as I pulled out the chair and sat down.

“Aiden is it true that you have been rejected Harvard invitation to study at their school, TWICE?” she upset.

“Yes” I looked down to avoid her glare

“Why? Is this because of Krystal?” She asked

“Can we not going to talk about it anymore? I happy with her and that’s all I care now” I looked up at her

“No Aiden, this is your future. Even this time the principal called me to ask for the reason why you rejected them.” She rise her voice

“He promised to give you fully scholarship plus rent payment and your book until you graduate from Harvard Medical School. That’s a lot, Aiden!”

I kept quiet and listened to her. Harvard is a best school in the nation. I send my application last year, but didn’t expect that I could get in. Krystal and I hate long distance relationship, so that was why I decided to stay this year. Mrs. Hutchins let me stayed with three conditions that 1st: works for school office, 2nd: continued take online college course, 3rd: I have to leave by the end of this school year.

“I’ll think about that” I stood up, grabbed the invitation package, and left her office

“You only have 3 weeks” she said before I closed the door

While on my way back to the class with the invitation package, I really didn’t know with that. ‘Should I tell Krystal?’ I thought. The bell rung at the same time I arrived to the class. Krystal was already left by the time I backed to the class. I saw the note from her on the desk

‘Baby, what is taken you so long?

I miss you and your touch *embarrassed*

I’ll see you after 6th period then.

I love you. MuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuaaaaaaaaHHhhhhhhhhHHH

Krystal Jung Liu’

After I read her love note for me, I put it into my front shirt pocket and got the class started. As expect, AP students were more quiet and best at follow the instruction. While the students were doing their quiz, I sat on the empty table and stared at the package, didn’t know what to do with it.

Finally, the last bell had rung. I organized and put the quiz and the answer papers into my bag along with the invitation package, my laptop and teaching book. It was quiet heavy.

“Oppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, let’s go home.” I heard Tiffany’s famous whine at the door.

“Okay, where’s Krystal?” I grabbed the key and locked Mrs. T’s office, turned off the all light before I step out of the class

“She said she’ll be here in a minute. She needs go to her locker first.” Tiffany handed me her books

“Urhhh, it’s heavy.” This was my work-out of the day, carried my princesses books.

“BABY” well, it obviously was Krystal. She jumped on me, wrapped her legs around my waist. More weight for me.

“Hey beautiful” I tried not to look tired because this type of conversation with come up – ‘am I heavy?’ ‘No you not’ ‘but you look tired’ ‘well then yes, a bit’ ‘so now you mean that I’m fat’ ‘no I didn’t say that’ then blah blah blah. It would go on like forever.

“Aiden just asked about you” Tiffany teased us

“Miss me already?” she used her index finger and poked my cheek

“I didn’t say that and just to remind you that you were the first one who said one the note ‘I miss you and your TOUCH’” I said as I struggled with carried Tiffany’s book and my girlfriend on my back plus her bag and my bag.

“So are you say that you don’t miss me?” some anger and cuteness mixed up, which was dangerous.

“Oooohhh, someone just gets himself in trouble” Tiffany teased me again.

“You may explain yourself now, Prince” her anger about to expose

“Of course, I miss you my princess, and your morning kiss too.” We arrived at the parking lots. I put Krystal down and open the door for my two princesses.

“Nice escape, AIDEN JUNG LIU.” Krystal gave me a kiss on my left cheek before got in the car. I saw Jessica’s car, and she waved at me.

“Hey, wanna grab something to eat. I’m hurry.” Jessica lowered her window

“Yeah, can you buy something for us?” I send her a tired face

“Okay, Bye” she drove away first as I got into the car.  

“What did Jessica said?” Krystal asked me

“Oh, she asked if we want to eat anything. I said yes and asked her to buy if for us” I started the engine. Krystal and I held hand sometime while I drive. Tiffany asked me to change the song, it was like hear the demo of every song.

“Oppa, where were you at lunch?” Tiffany curiously asked

“I was in Hutchins’ office” I said while glued my eyes on the roads.

“What were you guys talk about?” I couldn’t say it wasn’t her problem. She cared everything about me right now, we couldn’t keep secret from each other, which now I felt guilty for not let she known about the package

“Uuhh… nothing babe, just some paper stuff” I knew it wasn’t the convincing but I’ve tried my best though.

We arrived to our house. As soon as I got into the bedroom, I started to lie down on my bed. I heard the door open, it must be Krystal.

“What’s wrong baby? You look tired.” She rested her chin on my chest.

“I’m fine. Don’t worry.” I tried to laugh it off.

“Wake up, you need to change first, Aiden” she slightly hit my chest.

“No, I’m tired. Can you just change my clothes for me?” I unconsciously grabbed the pillow and putted it under my head.

“Are you sure, baby?” she asked as I nodded my head like crazy.

Krystal began to s my shirt, and land some kiss on my chest all the way down to my V – shape muscle at the lower abs. She along this muscle curve, which made me go crazier. Now she got to my jeans, she slowly ped the zipper and ed my jean. Before Krystal pulled down my pant, she gave me a sweet massaged on my pelvis. I was unconsciously moaned. ‘Can’t this anymore’ I thought to myself.

“I’ll do it myself, thank you” I quickly sat up, held on to my jeans and ran off into the bathroom.

“Haha, I’ve warned you” she laughed so hard out there. I couldn’t take any revenge on her anymore because I’ve fallen for her magic touch.

Ten minutes later while still taking shower, I saw Krystal’s silhouette walked in.

“So 2-1, huh baby?” Krystal satisfy said

“Yes, because you’re so addictive, seductive, attractive and beautiful.” I said

“Men will fall for you within a second after you just wink at them” I added a little jealousy

“Jealous, already?” She seductively said

I roughly open the bathtub curtain surprised her which caused her eyes glared at the reflection from the mirror. I knew that she already saw ‘it’. As I walked out of the bathtub, I saw her flush immediately and look at the sink.

“I can claim you mine now, baby” I slowly wrapped my hand around her waist, and press my lower region into her. Krystal folded her arm to cover her chest. ‘Krystal only had her black thong and black lace bra.’ my eyes widen

“Aiden, do you know that you still w….wet r…right now?” she stuttered

“Not as wet as you are RIGHT NOW” I pressed harder into her. Krystal unfolded to hold on the sink as she loosed her balance. She unconsciously lifted her chin up and faced the ceiling. I turned my head to her y neck and began to up her neck, let the tip of my tough ran down from behind her ear to the end of her shoulder. Krystal began to shivering.

“D…Don’t Aiden, I can’t control my hormones….anymore.” Krystal moaned rapidly

I slowly released her body after gave her a last kiss.

“2-2” I unhook her bra before I ran outside.

“AIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>” Krystal was actually really angry.

“LOVE YOU TOO<<<<<

Krystal’ POV

I could even felt that my juice rolled down on my inner thigh. I knew that I couldn’t take it no more.

 “D…Don’t Aiden, I can’t control my hormones….anymore.” I almost changed from moan to beg him to stop. Aiden was so thoughtful he released me right away and kissed me. But then….

“2-2” he said as she used his finger to unhook my bra. ‘I got trick by him?’

“AIDEN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>” I screamed on top of my lung. I’m so angry right now. ‘GRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH’

“LOVE YOU TOO<<<<<

After I finished clean up myself, Aiden was already in his dreamland. He was in his white T-Shirt and a short .I lie next to him, and played with his hair slightly so it won’t wake him up. ‘What had gotten into my lovely future-husband that makes him so tired?’ I mumbled softly

I got up and started doing my homework at Aiden’s desk. His desk was always nice and neat. I smiled as I saw the frame that had our picture in it, the pictures of he and I shared our first kiss after a week of dating.  At the time, Aiden was really gently and careful when he around me. He said because I was still young, which at the time I was only 14.

Today, we didn’t have much homework so I tried to finish it off before dinner. Because this time, Aiden couldn’t courage me to do my homework so I sorted of bored right now.  Whenever I did my homework, Aiden would sit next to me and study with me. I looked up at the lock, it already 6:30 but Aiden hadn’t wake up yet.

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

“Hey sis, what are you guys doing?” it was from Jessica. She was right next our room but she still text me, that was her thing. She loved texting

“Aiden is still sleep, I’m doing my homework* >”<*” I send

“Call him up, we need to have dinner. Tiffany is whining already.” I put my phone down as I saw her text. My tummy needed to feed too.

--------------

“Aiden, wake up. Your Princesses are hungry.” I poked his cheek.

“GRRRRR” he stretched his body

“What time is it now?” Aiden rubbed his eyes

“It’s 6:40 right now.” I kissed his nose.

Aiden sat up and tried to balance himself when he got off the bed.

“I’ll be right back.” He still unconsciously grabbed his key and went.

I needed to use the laptop, but I didn’t see his bag in the room. ‘It might be in his car’ I quickly rushed out of the room to catch up on him before he left. But when I reached downstairs I saw his bag was on the sofa in the living room. ‘This is so not him’ Aiden never left his bag down here.

“What’s in here? It’s heavy.” I mumbled

As I reached back to our room again, I set his bag on bed. I opened to see what were inside this bag; suddenly I heard the door opened.

“Tiffany?” I said. She looked happy when she saw Aiden bed, and she jumped on it immediately.

“Where’s Aiden?” Tiffany grabbed the pillow and hugged like there no tomorrow

“He went to buy some dinner for us.” I smiled

“Can I ask you something, Krys?” she sounded serious.

“Yeah” I turned around and gave her fully my attention.

“Have you and Aiden… ummmm…. done it?” She embarrassed. I remembered Aiden once said that Tiffany is really innocent. So I don’t want to mess up her mind

“No, we haven’t” I smiled again.

Suddenly Tiffany sits up, get on her knee, and craw over to me. “I always want you to be my sister- in- law. She hugs me

“Of course, I always want that too. I always look at you like my sister, with the ‘in-law’ thing we need to wait for Aiden get down on his knee.” I her back

“I’ll make him do it right now” Tiffany said

“Don’t, I can wait” I smiled with her.

“Promise me that no matter what don’t leave his side?” she offers me a pinky promise

“I promise, and Tiffany if there’s anything that you shy or embarrass to share with Aiden, you can always talk to me” I replied her pinky promise.

“I will” she shows her eyesmile.

We sit on bed and keeps talk about love, Aiden, and boy. At first, she kind of shy about revealing herself to me, but she quickly get along after that.

“PRINCESSES” Aiden is back. As soon as Tiffany hears Aiden’s voice, she rushes down to him immediately.

I open Aiden’s bag as I see a white package…………………….