Chapter 10

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Author’ POV

As usual, Krystal woke up early than Aiden to prepare herself and breakfast for Aiden. When the clock hit at 8 o’clock, Krystal already done with everything, the only thing she had to do now was to wake up Aiden.  Before she did that, she picked out a white long sleeves shirt, pants, and shoes for her boyfriend. Sometime it easy to wake him up, but today was different. Aiden didn’t move an inch. ‘There was 1 way to wake him up within 5 second’ Krystal thought.  She unclasped her bra, and took it off; placed it on his face.

“5…………………………….

4………………………………

3……………………………..

2………………………………

1………………………………” Krystal mumbled to herself

Aiden began to sniff. When it downed to 1 he suddenly sit up and the bra felt on this hand

“I glad you awake now.” Krystal smirked and took her bra back.  Aiden rubbed his eyes so he could realized how real that was.

“Wanna join me……………………? Wanna see more than just a fabric?”

Aiden’ POV

Krystal failed waking me up this morning. I was just really tired. But suddenly, an addiction scent hit me. It woke me up fully. Sat straight up and it felt on my hand. ‘What the….?, it’s a bra, Krystal’s’ – I was examine the ‘things’.  

“I grad you awake now” I saw she smirked as she grabbed her bra back. She walked into bathroom

“Wanna join me? Wanna see more than just a fabric?” Krystal seductively said and waved the bra in front of her. I got out of my bed and ran to her.

“KRYSTAL JUNG, You’re really got on my nerve now.”  I got out of my bed, ran to her and pulled her hip against my body.

“From now on, I’ll do anything for you to beg me for ‘IT’” I seductively whispered and kiss her earlobe.

“YAH, next time try to lock the door.” Both of us surprised and turned to the interruption.

“Jessica” I said and my hand still on her hips.

“Unnie” she moved away from and stepped in front, grabbed the towel and gave it to me. Now I realized that she tried to cover my ‘boy’. Remember I still had my short underwear.

That was so awkward. I covered my ‘boy’ and tried to laugh it off. Krystal pushed Jessica out of our room.

Krystal’ POV

“Unnie, what are you doing here?” I unwavering

“Did you guys done it already?” Jessica widens her eyes.

“NO….” I was almost screaming.

“Really? but I just saw Aiden in his short underwear.” Jessica said

“I swear. He was in his short underwear that doesn’t mean we already have .” I looked at her

“He’s look kind of hot in that short, though” Jessica looked down on the floor to avoid my glaze at her

“UNNIE, HE IS MY BOYFRIEND.” Yes I was screaming at the top of my lung

“I’m just kiddin’ lil sister.” She tried to laugh it off. Nice escape, sister.

“What are you doing here, again? And how did you get into the house?” I crossed my arm

“Hey, if you have Aiden, then I’ll have Tiffany okay. She needs to get ready to go to church with us; and here your clothes, homework. I think you should change. ” She gave me a bag. I walked back into Aiden’s room after the awkward conversation with my sister. Of course, I locked the door this time.

“Hey handsome, and hurry up I don’t want to be late.” I opened the bathroom door and step in like normally.

“Okay, I’m finish.” He turned off the water.

‘Why didn’t he ask for towel?’ I question myself while fix my make-up.

Suddenly I heard curtain open sounded, shocking me when I looked up at the mirror --- ‘AIDEN WITH NOTHING COVER HIMSELF AND HIS BOY’---- that was my first time ever I saw that ‘boy’. My heart beat faster than ever. ‘What should I do? He’s drying himself with the towel right now.’ I felt like myself got burn up hotter when I thought about that ‘boy’

“Babe, where are my clothes?” he woke me up

“O….on t….th…the bed” I stuttered.

“Like what you see babe.” He stepped closer to me; I could felt his ‘boy’ touch my . I almost bust out a gasp.

Author’ POV

After they went to the church, Krystal still stayed at Aiden’s house with Jessica, but later on she left. The duo stayed in Aiden’s room the whole time. Krystal lay on bed did her homework, but Aiden sat on the floor with his back against the bed and laptop on his laps.

Today the two continued teasing each other by their iness. On Aiden side, he wore light gray short underwear with white V-neck T-shirt, which gave off every single curve of his muscle body with an explosive ‘boy’. And Krystal, she was more daring with a hot pink pantie and Aiden‘s white shirt with 1 button, and no BRAs, which fully view of her cleavage of her . It looked like they wanted to bet who would gave in first.

 

THE GAME WAS STARTING WITH.........................................................

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------

If there're a lot of comment and subscriber then I'll continue post the next chapter tonight.