Chapter 20

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Krystal’ POV

“AIDEN

.

KRYSTAL”

I immediately sit up straight when I heard the call.

“Shoot, Aiden gets up. It was Jessica. Put on your clothes” I get out of bed, quickly put on my shirt and short and throw to Aiden his clothes. 

Jessica’ POV

Tiffany and I are so curious right now. We woke up and drive to Aiden’s house immediate. Did he hurt my lovely sister? I hope not because if he did, I swear to god that I crushing him down on the floor. The house is quite. I guess they’re still in their bed, make love? I’m getting flush every time thinking of my sister in bed with a man, curious of what they will do.

“I think they still in their room.” Tiffany drags me upstairs.

Tiffany has been so excite about the part that Krystal will become her sister-in-law. She lives with Aiden since she was ten. It was hard for both of them, because Tiffany doesn’t have any sibling, especially sister, so something about girl stuff Aiden had to help her.

“Aiden… may I come in?” Tiffany is banging on the door.

“Hey, should we just break in?” She whispers to me. Jeez, calm down there or you’ll see them in bed. I shake my head.

Few minutes later, Krystal shouts out “Yeah, come in”. You both better dress up.  

As I expect, the room smell like they just have little love in the morning. Tiffany is searching for some sign of their love last night. Since last night, I keep tell her that they will not make love until they get marry. She doesn’t believe. Well I think she’s right.

I quickly step over to the bed, and lift up the duvet. Whoa, it’s confirmed that they did make love last night. I look to my left side and see the guilty face from my sister and Aiden. “Don’t tell her” Krystal mouths to me. I nod and sit down on bed.

“Clear?” I act like nothing is happen

“Yeah…” Tiffany somehow still doubted

Krystal’ POV

I hope that Tiffany will not find out any evidence that prove our special night last night. Thanks god, Jessica is on our side. It’s not like we don’t want Tiffany to know it, but because Aiden doesn’t her to know it. Aiden lead against the wall and look embarrass. I know that because he still shy about it with Tiffany. He’s always show her his gentlemen, kindness.

“Well guys?” I break the silent.

“Hmm…” Tiffany sits beside Jessica

“Yes?” she looks like she wants say something

“Nothing, and finally … - she begins to stand up and walk to my direction

… I have a SISTER” Tiffany screams and hugs me tight. Wait… they know

“How… how did you know?” she still hugs me so tight

“What do you think, my lovely sister? You think that Aiden can put up all the balloon, clothes, and plan?” Jessica smirks. Of course he would have to ask for their help. He is a genius in Biology, Chemistry but with these kind of romantic well… we have to work on that. But I have to admit, he has change a lot.  

“Of course that he asked for our help” Tiffany releases me.

“Thank you” I pull Tiffany for a hug again.

“You’re very welcome. Let me see the ring.” She pulls out and I show her the ring.

“Thank you two a lot and Kevin too. I’ll thank him later” Aiden finally speak. He stands behind me, and give me a back hug. I flush. Why I have to be embarrass about his action. We do it a lot.  

“Well so yesterday, we had given to you guys nice time today on Aiden’s birthday. So today, we’ll take it back. Let’s celebrate his birthday and your engagement.” Tiffany’s always into outgoing and partying.

“Okay, on me today” Aiden unexpected announce.

“YEAH, go get ready so we can start ours celebration early.” Tiffany pushes Aiden and I into the bathroom and rush out of the room. She’s like our cutie baby.

“Hey, did you been gently with my sister last night?” Jessica whispers.

“YAH JESSICA” I shout out of embarrass

“I warn you, respect her. Don’t even think about abusing her.” Jessica points her finger at Aiden. He shallow hard. He’s affair of her… sometime.

“I promise” Aiden gives her a salute.

“And you both better change your bed-sheet before Tiffany finds out.” Jessica says and then leaves our room. She helps lock the door for us. As she leaves, Aiden releases a relief sigh. He turns me around so I can face him, my hands rest on his masculine chest. His hands on my hip press me hard against him

“What are you planning to do for the celebration?” I look at his face. This face will never disappear from my memories.

“Maybe, Kevin and I can go buy some meat to have some BBQ in our backyard.” He gently looks at me. What a beautiful eyes.

“Okay, remember, you’re mine now so don’t even think or look at other girls. You’ll see the consequence” I warn

“What’re the consequences?” He says

“Well, deepen on what your action’s level, low then no kissing on that day and the next day, medium then no touching on that day and continues on for 2 days, if it’s high then 1 week sleep on the sofa + no kissing and touching for 1 week.” I poke on his chest.

“I think I better be careful, because I can’t live 1 day without your kiss. You’re my life baby.” He kisses my forehead. I melt for his words.

After we finish brushing our teeth, we enjoy a bath together. Not whole lots y scene but enough to make me wet from inside out. I finish first, and step outside leaving Aiden inside bathtub. I pick out some clean clothes for him to go to market with Kevin. He looks hot after a shower: wet hair, smell good, wet skin and a towel wrap around his waist to over his impressive length.

Kevin’s already arrive at the house as I expect. Jessica, Tiffany, and Kevin are hanging out in the living room. Aiden intertwine his hand with mine as we walk downstairs.

“Hey, there’re the groom and his bride.” Kevin teases us.

“Shut up” Aiden says

“What’s your plan for today?” Jessica turns to see us

“Well, Kevin and I will go out and buy some meats; we can have a BBQ in the backyard.” Aiden puts his hand on Kevin shoulder.

“And you girls prepare, salads, soup and some ham” Kevin stands up next to Aiden

“OKAY? Let’s go I’m hungry already” Aiden his stomach.

“I thought you already breakfast on bed with your fiancé” Kevin begins to run for his life because he knows if he not then he will be death.

“Call Sulli, and Luna too” Aiden says

“Okay, bye ladies” Aiden hold up my hand and his my knuckles then my engagement ring. I flush.

 Aiden’ POV

I run fast to my car. Kevin leads against the car’s side. As always, I drive.

“How was last night?” Kevin start a men talk with me

“Good” I try not to show a lot of excitement.

“Haha, don’t be shy dude” He laughs and I try to laugh it off too. It’s awkward for me

We get a cart and start to shop: some drinks, beef, chicken, some seafood. While we wait for payment, I heard

“AIDEN....

 

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

Sorry for late update. Hope it's not that disappointing .