Chapter 11

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Krystal’ POV

Homework was a horrible nightmare of all students; but Aiden kept trying to shown me how to have fun with it. Aiden was always being patient help me thought this nightmare. I tried to finish the home as soon as possible because first I wanted to clean up his room a little bit, he was not that messy but It would good for him, second I had to finish his laundry of two weeks, third was that I wanted to spend more time with him, we would cuddle up in bed and talk about us and random thing.  

After a while, I bored of doing home, looked up, and saw the back of Aiden’s head. He had a really tiny tattoo ‘Krystal & Aiden Lui’ behind his neck. Aiden wanted shown me how much he wanted to live me for the rest of his life when I said to him that I wanted to keep my ity until we marry. I smiled while I ran my finger on the tattoo, and move up messing with hair.

“Miss my touch already?” Aiden grabbed my hand and gave its many kisses with his back still against the bed. I got up on my knee and dragged myself closer to his, put my legs on two sides of his shoulder and my still on the bed.

“Uhhhh… I just….” I dug my hand into his hair. But he interrupted me by his magic hand ran up and down on my legs. And then I saw his head turned to the left and kiss my inner thigh. ‘T…This is feel so g…great’ I thought as I put both of my hand behind to support my body was leading back, and I gasped. He kept on kissing it; I was try my best to not let out any moans but couldn’t help myself, and losing my mind into this. Aiden turned his body without fail to continue kiss on my thigh, he even kiss nearly to my spot. Our eyes met when Aiden looked up at me; he walked his hand slowly to me and kissed my lip passionate. One of his hands slowly helped lower me lay on the bed. I wrapped my hand around his and pulled him closer for more deepen kiss. We moaned within the kiss. He was so addictive to me; but suddenly pulled me out, what? I hadn’t run out of breath and I bet his too.

“Don’t get yourself get so fast like that baby. It’s really naughty of you.” He stood up and smirked.

“AIDEN, I HATE YOU” I screamed on top of my lung.

“I love you and your soak wet pantie too” and of course after that I ran for his life and his ‘boy’ life. He so badly and walked away like that? ‘ I’m not going to give in you boy, wait for my revenge.'

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------

Wanna read Krystal's revenge? 

 

SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT WILL HELP YOU GET CLOSER TO SEE KRYSTAL'S REVENGE

 

 

I love you, reader.