Chapter 30

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Author’ POV

Krystal walks lonely back to their house, where she thought that it’d where she wants to build a family with Aiden. Her tears dripping down from her eyes like there will be no tomorrow. She doesn’t wipe it off, just lets it roll down on her face.

On the Tiffany’s side, she gets in the car. She left 10 minutes after Krystal ran off. Jessica reads the message that had written on her friend’s face. But she does not dare to ask what’s going on. Tiffany stares at the road. 

Jessica’ POV

What is going on? Where is Krystal? 

Tiffany just stared and stared and stared. I turn on the radio, but she reaches out and turns it off. She looks like she just ran in some ghost or insects. I want to ask, but not dare.

We stop by grocery story, to get some bread for breakfast. As I ask if she wants go with me, but she just stared and stared and stared. This can get worst if I ask. I roll down the window, and turn off the engine.

 

 

I back with handful of bag. Tiffany sits and still stared. I tired and I don’t want to ask. It only takes us 5 more minutes to get home. So quiet, that I feel the cold is building behind my back. I remember Aiden once said that Tiffany cannot stay quiet for long; it’s not good for her.

“So…” I begin

“Don’t ask” she interrupts me immediately.

Alright then …

“Drop me off at my house, and go home.” She said. I don’t even know what to say. Just nod, that’s all I do right now.

 

 

We arrive. Aiden is home.  I thought to myself as I see his car parks outside. Tiffany gets out in haste. She slams the door and not giving me a chance to say something. 

Should I come in with her? Will she do something to harm herself? I worried.

My eyes follow her until the door close.

Tiffany’ POV

  • Slap    -

The sound hit me as I close the door.

“WHERE WERE YOU?” Krystal voices

“In my office”

“FOR WHAT”

.

“ING OTHER GIRL?”

.

.

.

  • CLASH      -

The sound startled me. I heard the sound of the thousand pieces of broken glass.

.

“, STAY AWAY FROM ME” Krystal’s scream

“ALL I ASK IS 5 DAYS EACH WEEK, AND DURING THE WEEKEND YOU CAN ME HOWEVER YOU WANT” her screaming continues

.

.

.

.

 

And the house dive in silent.

“Aiden…I thought you’re different…how…how could you turn into such… a jerk like that?” Krystal cracks up

.

.

“THE WORST ONE… THE WORST JERK EVER…OTHER THEY WOULD DO ANYTHING TO GET THE GIRL IN BED WITH THEM, BUT YOU…YOU…YOU PROPOSED…YOU GOT IN BED WITH ME.”

“Why can’t you KEEP YOUR INSIDE YOUR PANTS?”

I grasp.

  • Click Click      –

The door lock’s sound is now to be heard. The blood runs off from my face.  I need to do something. I quickly run and hide behind the kitchen bar.

 

  • Bam    -

The slamming door sound startled me again. What’s just happen?

  • Bam    -

As I stand up, another slamming door sound sparks up. It was Krystal. 

 

 

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

SHORT BUT IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT FOR THE FUTURE CHAPTERS. 

MORE UPVOTE (IF YOU REALLY LIKE THE STORY) + SUBSCRIBES + COMMENT PLEASE.

I LOVE TO HEAR FROM MY READER. 

LOVE YOU GUYS