Chapter 31

ONLY you for my heart.

Author’ POV

At the end of every war, there was always millions of soldiers’ death left behind. But to the war that just happened in this house, none of the soldier dies. However, there still must be some wounded. It’s not physically but mentally, hiding in individual heart. The wound that could never be heal easily?

 

Aftermath, Tiffany runs back to her room, curl up into a ball and cry. Her tears escape because of fear, anger, loneliness, and hurt. No one is home at the moment, which adding more fear and loneliness for her. These feeling are reminding her about the past when her parents pass away. No one was there for her to lean on, except for Aiden. He loves her unconditionally. He’d be there for her any time she needed. But now, she is fighting fear and loneliness and everything by herself.

All the strength she has now gone and she drips off to sleep. This day, she will never ever forget. The people, she will never forgive for what they have done to her life. The anger will remain inside of her, forever.

 

 

 

 

The girl, who has broken heart, runs off to her house, where she can be alone and cry for the broken relationship. She gave her ity to the man she has love for long. The man, who loved her, now has turn out to be the jerk to her.

 

The only person who doesn’t understand anything what is happening is Jessica. She’s eating her snack and read her book as her sister busts into the house. And in quick blink she already off to her room with hardly slamming the door.

Jessica quickly recovers from what just happened and run after her sister. She’s banging on the door but her sister still not makes a move. The house becomes quiet like ‘crime scene’ over at Aiden's house few minutes earlier. Somehow, inside of her, she thinks that Aiden involve in this also.

She tries to call Aiden but he doesn’t pick it up. It has been 10 times she tried to call him, but it’s always reach to his voice message. She gives up. Jessica or the Jung doesn’t have that kind of patient.

The night, the darkness, the loneliness, and the hurtfulness cover both house. No one knows where Aiden is. No one knows what is going on. Will this war can be recovered quickly or it will remain in everybody’s heart as a wound? 

 

 

 

 

No one’s POV

The next morning, it isn’t a bright sunny kind of morning that usual happened here. It’s more like gloomy weather. Everybody looks tired as they drag their body to work or school. The city moves in slow motion. No one feel excite about something.

Of course it’ll be the same for the Jung sisters, Tiffany, and people who related to them. Mrs. T takes Tiffany to school as Jessica takes her sister, Krystal, to school. No one looks at any one. They just focus on their way.

The first period begins. Mrs. T looks around to find her agenda which Aiden used while her away. The class has started 10 minutes ago and she’s still looking for it. Students take advantage of this and start talking like crazy. Everybody talk, but except Krystal, who has a broken heart. She heads down, and avoid all kind of socialize. Luna and Sulli are on their phone. Suzy isn’t at the table, but no one seems to be notice of her absentness.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Luna’s scream startled the whole class; she turns and apologizes, especially to Mrs. T who frowns at her.

"What’s wrong?" Sulli quietly asks after wait for the class back to normal.

"We got accepted to the SM Entertainment" Luna excited

"What do you mean ‘we’?" Sulli confused

"We…we – You, Krystal, Tiffany, Jessica, Suzy, and I" Luna squeals

"Really?" Now Luna’s excitement transfer to Sulli. She starts dancing around like a fool. Opposite with her friends, Krystal still maintain her silent and heads down.

"Krystal…" Sulli and Luna called

Slowly, Krystal heads up and wipes her face.

"Are you alright?" Sulli worried ask as she reaches her hand and place it on top of Krystal’s

"Yeah…Yeah"

"So…What’s up?" Krystal tried her best to show more energy.

"We got accepted to the SM Entertainment" Luna ignored everything and screamed again. This time, everybody ignore her loudness too.

"Oh…" That’s the only word Krystal can say right now.

Krystal turns back to her early position. Luna and Sulli start to doubt that this has to do with their best friend’s relationship. Rachel started to get annoy.

"Krys…" Rachel called

.

.

No respond from Krystal.

"Krystal…" Rachel called again while still look through the stack of paper she has on her table.

.

.

No respond, continually.

Everybody started to get quieter and send their attention back and forth between Krystal and Rachel. Luna and Sulli just stare at their friend, and do not dare to call her. Because of this suddenly quiet, it call Rachel’s attention back to the class. She signals for the class to head down as she slowly walks over to Krystal’s table.

"Hey…" Rachel whispers.

Krystal jumps and head up. She’s wiping her face unfeminine way.

"What’s wrong? Did you guys fight last night?" Rachel pulls out a chair and sits next to Krystal.

Krystal nods.

Rachel slowly pulls Krystal in her arm and gives her a comfortable hug. Krystal starts sobbing again. This isn’t where she wants to be, but this can give some strength.

Suddenly, the vibration of Rachel’s phone disturbs the whole quiet scene. Rachel doesn’t let go of her student as she awkwardly takes out her phone from her back pocket.

"Rachel…" She answered.

"It’s me…I need to talk with you for a minute…I’ll be there in 5 minutes…"

The caller hung up, but Rachel still has not realized who that was from. It takes her couple more minutes to think thing through and now she knows that the call was from Aiden.

 

"Mrs. T, I’m okay now" Krystal pulls herself out from the embracement of her teacher. Rachel nods as she stands up.

"Class…" she called and everybody head up

"I want you guys to continue read the unit we were working on last week." She continued say as she walks up front to her office.

 

 

 

Aiden runs into the class and he ignores all the eyes on him included his fiancée, Krystal. He is holding on to regular rectangular white box. His clothes still the one we wore yesterday. His hair looks messy. He has a sunglasses on even though he already in the building. Everyone seems to be surprise at his suddenly rush. Aiden closes the door as he reaches to Rachel’s office. Krystal stares and stares and stares at the office door with confusion look on her face. She wanders why he is in such rush. Because of the sound roof, no one can be able to hear a thing. But they stare just like Krystal.

 

 

 

15 minutes later…

Aiden finally open the door and walk out. It startles everybody and they all look up at him. Krystal, her eyes never leave the office until the door opens. Rachel is sobbing inside which adding more question to class and Krystal.

As Aiden walks pass Krystal, their eyes meet. But the way he looks at her like

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

 

 

 

She is a stranger.

 

 

 

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the late update.

Upvote + subscribes + Comment

How do you guys feel right now? Has this got on your nerve yet?

I hope you guys love the drama, and it'll be more.

 

 

love,