Chapter 34 ( THE END OF LOVE??????)

ONLY you for my heart.

 

Krystal' POV 
I'm sitting on the floor in our full of memories and cry my heart out of missing him, of unable to explain myself. Wearing his white shirt left behind, It smells of his unique scent, his body wash, and Aiden himself. Everything is nicely clean up. The bed were made. His desk is clean, just couple paper, my stuff left on it. The closet, he took all the white T-shirt, most jeans and pants, couple shirt and few ties. I find the picture frame ,that I stupidly thew at him, lie on the floor; but the picture is gone. Maybe he thew it in the trash can. I stare at the clock, 10:30. Aiden is still no where to be find. I patiently continue waiting for him like we waited for the moment he got down on his knee and asked me to married him, that night, we made love, the first time for both of us. I miss him, his touch, his eyes, his smile, his scents, hid gentleness, his loving, and everything about him. Where is he? He promised he would be there for me whenever I need him. Now, I need him, so I can explain, but he isn't here. Suddenly someone knocks on the door make me startling. 

 

 

 


"Krystal..." Rachel is at the door, sneak her head in. 
"Can I come in?" She continues as I'm wiping and sobbing.
"Y..ea..h" still sobbing 
Rachel takes a sit down next to me. She pulls me in her embrace. 
"Aiden called..." She begins. My heart beats fast. 
"He said..." She gulps 
"...he's not going to come back" as she continues on every word, my heart stops for quick second then come back. This time I cry harder, harder and harder. I'm losing him for good. He's not coming back. Then how am I going to explain to him that I was wrong, wrong for judging him. I should be the one who understand him more than one else. But my jealousy blinded my trust for him. Speaking of trust, he once said " I'm only leave when you don't have faith in me anymore" --- my tear form even more as I remember his words. He left, left for good. I won't able to see him again. I'm losing the love of my life, the man who can do anything to make me happy. 

 


"Ssshhh...i'm sorry" Rachel my hair. 

 


"Wh...where...is....he now?" Her embrace is warm but I want to be in Aiden's. 

 


"Boston, for Harvard" she releases a sigh

 


"W...wait...what, he said that is just an advertising letter" I pull out of her

 


"No...that was his actual acceptance letter" she lowers her head, no bear to look at me. How could he lie to me? 

 


"Aiden did it because he thought he wouldn't go anywhere and stay here to build a family with you" Rachel answers to my unspoken question. 

 


"I know and understand that why you did to Aiden are unforgivable for Tiffany. She loves her brother. But you know...let time heal her heart. Don't try to hard to ask for forgiveness, but secretly do it. I am sorry about you and Aiden. I can't do anything to help...." She stops. 
"What can I do to call me back to me?" I ask

 


"I don't know, he is a stubborn boy, you know...let time answer it. Don't give up on him, and i'm sure he won't on you too .This distance is your final test to see how far love can travel. Don't do anything stupid while taking the test, you may regret it forever." She pulls me into her again

 


"Do you think he will take back his proposal?" I sob

 


"When a girl thinks of her future with her boyfriend, it's normal; but when the boy thinks of his future with his girlfriend, he's serious. And you know Aiden, he won't do such thing, just give him sometime to heal all of it. I won't promise you this, but I know in the future you guys with find each other again."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

it's short, i'm sorry. 

I'm planning to divide this story into 2 season, what do you think? 2 seasons under same title 'ONLY you for my heart' or 2 separate seasons. 

please continue supporting my story = upvote+subscribe+comment

i want to hear from you all. 

love you, hehe