Chapter 1

ONLY you for my heart.

Amber' POV

 

 

"Baby, Wake up, I need to go to school early today" she kept hit me with a pillow

 

 

"Why?" I took another one and covered my messy face..

 

 

"Mrs. Hutchin called me last last, and she asked for my help" She took the pillow away from me

 

 

I was falling a sleep again after a short silent. "Is she just left?" I heard the door closed. "Is she angry at me?" these question popped up in my dream. Suddenly i felt someone laid on chest, i openned my eyes and saw the beautiful face of my girlfriend is staring at me

 

 

"PLEASE.............EEE............" 

 

"Okay... okay" i stoke her hair and reveal her beautiful eyes, smile. 

 

 

"AIDEN...........

 

 

KRYSTAL................." I heard Mrs.T called us. Mrs.T is like my mother, she let Tiffany and I live here. When I was 4, my parent left me here in San Diego with Tiffany's parent . At that time, I still don't understand why, but I don't care. After Tiffany's parent pass away, we still lived at Tiffany's house and became illegal guardian for Tiffany.I met Mrs.T in my freshman year of high school. She knew my situation and brought Tiffany and I to her home. 

 

 

" YES, I'm coming" Krystal yell out. 

 

 

"Now, get up, I'm already set your clothes over there, and join us with breakfast, okay?" her angelic voice wake me up 100%. I just love her so much. She left the room, but not forget give me quick peck on my lips, i want more. But I don't think Mrs.T happy about that. 

 

 

Krystal' POV

 

 

Everything was all set on the table, which have 4 plates with eggs and baggle , 4 glass of orange juice. She came out with hand full of napkin, I helped her a bit.

 

 

"Good morning , Mrs.T" I said while set the napkin under every plate. Suddenly I heard foot step, of course it's Aiden, who try to do his tie.

 

 

"Babe, let me help you with that." I let go of the napkin , walk forward Aiden and unties his horrible tie. 

 

 

He kiss me on my forehead, which make me shy a bit because I could feel Mrs. T is watching us. After i done, i tap on his chest slightly to let him know that i'm done. "thanks, you beautiful" 

 

 

"Morning Mrs.T" aiden said while pull out the chair for me like usual

 

 

"Hey, morning boy. How's your morning with Krystal?" Mrs.T is always want to mess with us in the morning. 

 

 

"Really good, how is your night with a sac of essay from AP Biology?" both of them like that, just mess around with each other

 

 

"Like hell" she laughed 

 

 

 

"Rachel, can you take Fany to school today for me, I have to take this young lady to school early, I don't want to wake Fany up right now." Aiden smile. Rachel is Mrs.T first name, only Fany and he can call her that name. She asked me to call her like that to, but it's a bit arkward for me 

 

 

 

"Yeah, sure." 

 

 

We finish our breakfast, I wanted to clean the disks before I go but Mrs.T wink at me letting me know that she'll take care of that for me. What a relief because Mrs.Hutchin told me to here around 7:10 but it's 7:14 already. I hurry grab my bag on the sofa and run to car, which Aiden is waiting outside. It's only took us 5 min to get to school. 

 

 

 

"Love you, babe" I gave Aiden quick peck, i know he dissapointed but i have no choice and he know that. 

 

 

 

Try my best to run to couseling office as fast as i could. I ignore all the getting and run, it's not like i'm rude but i'm in hurry, i'm already late .Arrive to Mrs.Hutchin room, I could feel her anger at the moment but it quicky blow away when I give her a smile.

 

 

 

"So, what do you want me to do, Mrs.  Hutchins