Sentimental

Love In The Air

"Wonnie, you're confusing our fans"

> Eh? Why? <

"The picture you posted. Not a good idea"

> I don't get it <

"After our skinship in SS6 Macau, you go and post a picture I'm not in"

> Is this about Heechul hyung again? <

"Nope"

> Are you sure? <

"Yes I'm sure. I just care about our WonKyu fans and their feelings"

> I do too but... Sure it's not because I'm sitting next to Heechul? <

"I said it's not"

> So you're not jealous? You're not gonna throw a fit? <

"I chose not to sit next to you, remember?"

> Yeah, but... really? Not jealous? <

"Honey, why would I be jealous after the way you were all over me on stage?"

> ... <

"You pampered me with your touches. I couldn't feel any more blessed"

> Really? <

"Uh-huh"

> Sweetheart, is something wrong? <

"What do you mean, Wonnie?"

> Euh nothing, just... you seem not yourself at the moment <

"You're thinking too much. I'm just expressing how much I enjoyed our skinship on stage and how much I'm happy that you didn't leave my side. It really made me feel special and it only proves once again just how much you care about me"

> Well, I love you, so... <

"And I love you too, hot stuff"

> I'll see you tonight? <

"Of course. Later honey!"

> O_o Later baby <

Beep Beep

.
.

"Pay up!"

"Waaa you really can be romantic when you want to! I even have the chills!"

"Oh shut up! That was nothing"

 

Ten minutes ago...

"This phone is driving me crazy! I haven't had any notif in days!"

Kyuhyun frustratingly exclaimed during one of his wine drinking sessions with his best friend.

"Let me"

Pushing a few buttons, the phone started beeping and Changmin clicked on one of the popping links.

"Uh-oh"

"What?"

"Someone tweeted a picture"

"Is it Wonnie?"

"Yep"

"Let me see!"

Handing him the phone, Changmin amusedly watched how Kyuhyun's eyes momentarily narrowed at the picture before they dart away and he brought his glass of wine to his mouth to take a big sip.

"Are you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be? It's just a picture"

"With your boyfriend sitting next to Heechul hyung... again!"

"So? They're friends"

Narrowing his eyes, Changmin decided it would be nice to have some fun with his best friend.

"Oh really? So you're not going to throw a fit about the picture?"

"Nope"

"So what? You're telling me you're not jealous right now?"

"I am most definitely not"

Letting out an amused laugh, Changmin decided to take it up a notch.

"Prove it! Call Siwon"

"Why?"

"Show me how you will talk to him right now without throwing a fit about the picture"

"Pfft... you think I'm that sentimental?"

"Oh but you are my dear friend"

"Wanna bet?"

"You're on!"

"Then watch and learn, loser"

 

 Now...

Proudly taking a sip of his wine, Kyuhyun peeks from the corner of his eyes at his friend mumbling as he takes out his wallet and puts some cash on the table to be snatched by Kyuhyun right away.

"Easy money! Thank you!"

Pouting, Changmin glares at him but Kyuhyun only laughingly sticks his tongue out at him.

"I'll be using the restroom. Don't poison my drink while I'm gone!"

Then he disappears out of the balcony with a heartfelt laugh that makes Changmin curse after him.

 

Once inside the bathroom, Kyuhyun quickly takes out his phone and dials his boyfriend's number...

"LISTEN TO ME CAREFULLY MISTER! I HAVE ALREADY EXPRESSED HOW I FEEL ABOUT HEECHUL HYUNG POPPING OUT IN ALL OF YOUR TWEETS BUT YET YOU STILL DECIDE TO UPSET ME! JEALOUS? OF COURSE I AM JEALOUS! YOU'RE MINE CHOI SIWON AND NO ONE WILL EVER TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME! I WILL KILL EVERY PERSON WHO TRIES TO SNATCH YOU AWAY FROM ME WHETHER IT BE A HYUNG OR A STRANGER! I LOVE THE HELL OUT OF YOU AND I..."

Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun falls silent for a few seconds, only hearing his accelerated breathing which makes him pull away the phone for a second to check if Siwon is still on the line. Then softening his tone, he continues.

"I appreciate how much you took care of me on stage and I know I said I didn't want to sit next to you on that ride and you got upset but that's only because we were in public and I wanted to kiss and hug you so bad I just... chose to stay away. I may not express my feelings much but you know there's only you for me. I don't want to be away from you ever and I miss you even when you're around which drives me crazy because it's so not me. However, I'm just helplessly in love with you and although you drive me nuts sometimes, but you also make me happy just by being who you are...

Well... I just wanted you to know that. Bye!"

Leaning on the wall next to the bathroom's door with arms crossed over his chest, Changmin smirks as he obviously heard the whole conversation since Kyuhyun was a bit loud. Nevertheless, by the last few lines, his smirk turn into a blissful smile because he cares so much about his best friend that whenever he's happy, he is as well.

So, he walks away back to the balcony and fills up his empty glass before staring at the clear moon in the night sky. He can easily tease Kyuhyun when he's back, but he decides otherwise. He will save that for later because right now, he just wants to enjoy this sentimental side of his best friend. Especially a couple of minutes later when he reads Siwon's newest tweet and a somewhat-girly-squeal is heard behind his back...

Definitely Sentimental

 

- End -