Wordless

Love In The Air

 

> Sorry I had to leave right after the concert <

Kyuhyun only listens, not daring to respond. Despite the fact that it has only been an hour since he and his lover parted, he still misses his voice...

> At least I got to play with you on stage <

Kyuhyun can't help but smile, and even though it's faint, Siwon of course knows that he's smiling...

> I'll work hard so I'll go back to you soon, kay? <

Kyuhyun sighs and Siwon knows what's for without any words...

> Don't worry, I'll take care of myself <

They fall quiet for a few seconds, yet the silence is rather comfortable...

> I have to board the plane. Can I hear your voice? <

Siwon gently asks, although he's afraid Kyuhyun's unshed tears, that he knows his boyfriend is blocking right now, will break him down...

> I'll call you once I arrive at Hong Kong <

Still not getting an answer, Siwon sighs, clutching on his phone tightly and ignoring his manager that's signaling for him to end the call...

> I'll miss you... I love you <

A sob is heard and Siwon dejectedly rubs his tired face while clenching on his jaw as he feels totally helpless...

> Please don't... <

A mere whisper, yet the tone manages to make Kyuhyun realize that his lover is also as upset as he is, thus no need to sadden him even more...

> I really have to go <

Kyuhyun takes a deep breath, parts his lips, and says something to lighten the mood. No matter how sad he is, they have been through this so many times before, and he doesn't want Siwon scolding himself again for the state he's in right now...

"My neck hurts"

Siwon frowns in confusion, not the words he expected to hear...

> What? <

"You were rubbing your stubble all over my skin, now it's reddish and it hurts!"

Kyuhyun whines, and as Siwon imagines him pouting, his face breaks into a wide smile and he instantly knows that's what Kyuhyun is after.

> I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you when I come back, okay? <

Kyuhyun nods as if Siwon can actually see him. He then lets out another deep breath before speaking...

"You should go. I know Manager hyung is going crazy over your head right now"

Siwon chuckles as that's exactly what's happening...

> I'll talk to you later <

Kyuhyun hums, once again falling silent until Siwon really needs to hang up.

> Bye <

"Wonnie?"

> Yes baby <

"I'll miss you too... I love you too"

> I know <

 

Each time is harder than the one before, yet they manage to get through it because that's just how strong their love for each other is.