We Got It Bad

Love In The Air

 

Siwon woke up pretty disturbed this morning since he's been chatting with Kyuhyun throughout the night and didn't sleep until early morning. It's Five hours difference between Hong Kong and Germany, and even when Kyuhyun insisted for him to take a rest, Siwon was persistent. Well, at least Kyuhyun managed to convince him to talk by texts and not make a phone call since it's very expensive, and Siwon of course argued, but Kyuhyun threatened him saying he won't talk to him either way if he keeps complaining.

So that's why when he woke up this morning, with his manager pushing coffee in his face, he felt grumpy and it was a very unusual sight for the said manager to see a sleepyhead Siwon, since that's Kyuhyun's genera, so he took his time making fun of him. However, he felt bad afterwards and blamed it on the maknae of course.

.
.

Arriving at the set, Siwon immediately dressed for the shoot and hence, he couldn't check up his phone until it wasn't his scene they were shooting, which was 9am. He started with Twitter of course, checking his notifications and he was very surprised to see that his lovely boyfriend tweeted something.

 

Literally letting out a whine at the adorable half smirk, half smile in the picture, Siwon pouted before checking the time it was posted, then momentarily smiling as he did a little calculation and found out it was posted only an hour ago. However, since it was already 4am in Germany, he figured Kyuhyun would have fallen asleep already and he didn't have the heart to disturb him, which leads to now.

It's 11am which means 6am for Kyuhyun. Siwon tried, really tried, but that's as long as he can go. Just as the director announced that they should take a break, he rushed to the van, already dialing his boyfriend's number on the way.

 

"Rise and shine, Sweetheart"

> Wonnie? Nnhh~ <

"Good morning, baby"

> What time is it? <

"6am. I thought you'd be awake since you're on a vacation"

> I don't even wake up this freaking early when I have a schedule, nevertheless now when I'm on a break! <

"But baby-"

> Wonniiiiie~ <

"I'm sorry, go back to sleep. I'll call you later"

> No. I'll call you <

"Okay"

> *sigh* I love you <

"I love you too"

Dejectedly, Siwon hangs up the phone with a defeated sigh. It's not the first time he calls Kyuhyun early and wakes him up, but this time he didn't get the same response.

Dropping the phone on the seat next to him, he sulkingly folds his arms over his chest and pouts at the innocent device. Shortly after, he picks it up and opens Kyuhyun's twitter once again, staring at his picture and he can't help but prick a smile.

.
.

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun can't really go back to sleep now. He feels a little bad for snapping at his boyfriend and he can guess he will be sulking right now -which he's right about-.

Heaving a deep sigh, he closes his eyes and hums to lure himself back to sleep, and he succeeds half an hour later since he's really tired from touring the city all day long.

When he wakes up two hours later, he lazily stretches his body before picking up his phone and calling his boyfriend. However, the latter isn't picking up, probably busy with the shoot, and thus Kyuhyun leaves him a message.

Message From: Pudding 
I'm up...

.
.

Back to Honk Kong, the director freed the cast for a lunch break, and after Siwon heads back to the van, he checks his phone and excitedly squeals when he finds a missed call from his lover and a text message.

He doesn't waste any time in calling him, ignoring his manager's questions about where does he want to have lunch. 

> Hey <

"Hey baby, Slept well?"

> Kinda <

"I'm sorry about earlier"

> *sigh* No, I'm sorry Wonnie. I didn't mean to snap at you <

"It's okay. You must've been tired"

> Yeah... So why did you call? <

"I miss you already"

> But we just talked a few hours before you called this morning <

"It's hours baby. Besides, that was before you teased me"

> *eye roll* What did I do? <

"You look so darn beautiful, Baby doll!"

> First, lose that nickname cuz I ain't nobody's doll! <

"You're my doll"

> Si- <

"Anyway!"

> *sigh* <

"I love that picture"

> You love all of my pictures, hyung <

"Well, let's add this one to the collection"

> *eye roll* Aren't you tired? You're supposed to be tired since you didn't have enough sleep <

"Well, I was. Thanks to your picture, I'm not anymore"

> *Smile* Idiot <

"Your idiot"

> Whatever, hyung. We need to hang up now <

"Why? Are you going out?"

> No, I just woke up. And we need to hang up cuz this is ridiculously expensive <

"But I don't mind!"

> Here we go again. Aren't you busy or something? <

"I'm heading out for lunch"

MH: 'If you're kind enough to tell me where exactly!'

> Haha manager hyung is angry again <

SW: 'Wherever you'd like, hyung. My treat today, okay?'

> Flashing your money as usual <

"He deserves a little treat since we've been a pain in the lately with this separation"

> True <

"So, can I call you later tonight?"

> Text <

"*sigh* Fine!"

> Enjoy your lunch. I love you <

"I love you too... *whisper* baby doll"

> Yah! Won- <

"Have fun in Germany! Mwah!"

 

Beep Beep

 

Kyuhyun stares at his phone with widen eyes before his lips stretch into a shy smile as he shakes his head at his silly boyfriend.

 

Message From: Hot Stuff 


 

Message From: Pudding 

Message From: Hot Stuff 
We got it bad, sweetheart ^3^

Message From: Pudding 
I'm not complaining ;^)

Message From: Hot Stuff 
( '}{' ) 

Message From: Pudding 
(#^3^#)

Message From: Hot Stuff 
Hahaha I love you so much, ShyBaby!

Message From: Pudding 
I love you too. Now EAT!

Message From: Hot Stuff 
Aye Aye Baby Doll!

 

There's no more response from Kyuhyun but Siwon can't help but laugh wholeheartedly as he imagines his boyfriend flushing heavily right now while cursing him through his phone screen.

.
.

Manager hyung can only sigh as he shakes his head in defeat.

'WonKyu, WonKyu, WonKyu...'