Love & Worry (Part 2)

Love In The Air

 

“Hey buddy, how are you feeling?”

Hyukjae exclaimed as he took a seat next to his best friend who was leaning his head on the back of the couch, eyes closed and a clear weariness showing on his face.

“I’m okay. Thanks, Hyukkie”

Siwon replied with a little smile, eyes only opening when he heard someone slamming the front door.

“He’s mad, right?”

Hyukjae asked in concern as he watched the expression on Siwon’s face and the way the maknae headed straight to his bedroom without even bothering to greet his boyfriend.

Siwon nodded, closing his eyes again as he let out a deep sigh.

“Do you know why?”

Nodding again, Siwon bitterly smiled as he felt a little tug in his heart.

“Talk to him”

“I will”

Hyukjae tapped him on the shoulder before walking away, leaving Siwon staring at the ceiling for quite a few minutes before finally dragging his feet to his lover’s room.

...

As he stepped inside, his expression fell at the sight of his boyfriend cradled on the bed, back facing him.

Contemplating on what to say, his thoughts got disturbed by a sob coming from Kyuhyun’s direction. So without wasting any second, he was there lying next to him in a blink of an eye, his arm protectively wrapped around his waist and his face buried in his nape as he soothingly whispered “Hey, hey… Sshh”

Nevertheless, it only seemed to make Kyuhyun cry harder, hiding his face in his palms as more tears kept coming out.

“I’m okay, I’m okay”

Siwon tried to comfort him, but it did the opposite as Kyuhyun snapped at him.

“You’re not okay! Siwon, stop that!”

Siwon was taken aback but his grip didn’t loosen up. He knew how much Kyuhyun always nagged him about his health and thus he understood where the tears were coming from.

“Kyu, I’m alright”

He assured again, only managing to make Kyuhyun turn around and stare at him with hurtful orbs.

“Stop lying to me! Why are you always like this? You can pretend in front of the fans, in front of everyone but not me!”

Siwon’s eyes slightly popped out, never having heard Kyuhyun’s tone like this, full of disappointment and sadness.

“Kyu-“

He probed his body on his elbow, reaching his hand to touch Kyuhyun’s cheek only to be slapped away as the maknae sat up and glared at him.

“No! I hate it when you do this! Talk to me!”

Something in the younger’s tone made Siwon give up as he slammed his body back on the bed, harshly rubbing his tired face before locking his gaze on Kyuhyun’s eyes and sharply admitting “Fine! Yes, I’m not alright! Yes, my knee hurts like hell! Yes, I’m tired of travelling back and forth! Yes, I’m exhausted of being away from you! YES YES YES!”

A sole tear escaped the corner of his eye while Kyuhyun’s face expression remained frozen. It was the first time seeing his boyfriend losing it like that and as he watched his face contorted with pain, it just broke his heart.

He slowly climbed off the bed and disappeared out of the room, leaving a startled Siwon calling after him.

“K-Kyu”

Thinking he had angered his boyfriend, Siwon draped an arm over his eyes as he cursed under his breath for raising his voice at him.

However, a couple of minutes later, as he felt his shorts being pulled up and a light touch on his knee, he snapped his eyes open and was met with Kyuhyun crouching between his legs and pressing a warm towel onto his injury.

“Baby, you don’t have to”

He softly said, hand reaching for Kyuhyun’s but the latter just shook his head and focused on massaging his lover’s knee. He was sniffing while blocking the droplets of tears that were falling on the bed, and the sight was unbearable for Siwon.

“Come here”

Not able to take seeing Kyuhyun crying like that, Siwon forcedly pulled him up, burying him in his embrace. Kyuhyun didn't hold back anymore, sobbing in the older's arms as he clutched tightly on his shirt.

“I will be okay. Please baby don’t cry”

“I h-hate to see you in p-pain, Wonniie”

“I know. I’m sorry”

Kyuhyun pulled away enough to gaze at his lover, wiping his tears with one hand while the other one caressed Siwon’s cheek.

“No, I’m sorry”

“For what?”

“I couldn’t do anything about it. I saw you in pain but I just couldn’t do anything about it! I’m so sorry, hyung”

He then buried his head back into the crook of Siwon’s neck as new fresh tears found their way down his face.

“Hey, Sshh. You couldn’t have done anything. It’s me who forced myself. Not your fault, baby”

Kyuhyun gazed at him again, cupping both of his cheeks as he lovingly stared at him through his doe eyes.

“Wonnie, I know you like to satisfy our fans and everyone, but please… please take care of your health. It should be your first priority”

“That’s not possible baby”

Kyuhyun cocked an eyebrow while Siwon widely smiled at him before clarifying.

“Because you are my first priority. So can my health be second?”

Siwon innocently asked, emitting a shy smile from his lover as he slightly rolled his eyes before nodding nonetheless.

“There’s my favorite smile”

Siwon pinched Kyuhyun’s blushing cheek, earning him a cute pout as the younger cooed at his words “Wonnie~~”

“Keep smiling baby. Always. It’s the only thing that gives me strength”

“Only if you smile as well”

Kyuhyun’s fingers poked each side of Siwon’s lips, stretching them and managing to make the man smile. However, as Siwon tried to adjust his position, a pain shot through his knee making him wince in pain.

“Are you okay?” Kyuhyun worriedly asked, soothingly rubbing his boyfriend’s thigh.

“It just stings a little bit”

Kyuhyun then went back to Siwon’s knee, carefully taking off the bracelet and thoroughly massaging the skin.

“Pudding”

Siwon softly called, a lovely smile on his face as he was thankful to have such an angel as a lover.

“Yes?”

Kyuhyun replied without looking at him as he was too focused on relieving Siwon’s pain.

“You’re used to my nicknames I see!” Siwon teasingly commented, managing to make Kyuhyun snap his head at him.

“Didn’t you see the eye roll?”

Siwon pouted, only earning him a shake from Kyuhyun’s head as he went back to what he was doing.

Baby boo…”

When Kyuhyun looked at Siwon again, the man was giving him that specific look that always tell him just how much he’s loved. Hence, with a shade of red on his cheeks, the maknae crawled to his lover, faces inches away as he sweetly whispered Hot stuff…”

“How lucky I am to call you mine”

“There’s my hubby”

“I love you so much”

“I love you too, honey”

They close the gap between them, joining in a sweet loving kiss, slow yet passionate enough to leave them wanting more. However, as Siwon slightly whimpered into the kiss, Kyuhyun pulled away and worriedly eyed him.

“You were going to flip me over, weren’t you?”

Siwon sheepishly smiled as he nodded “It would’ve hurt badly”

Kyuhyun shortly smiled before his lips twitched into a smirk “Your ert instinct is always there”

Siwon grinned, wrapping his arms around Kyuhyun’s waist and pulling him closer, pouting as he muttered “I miss you”

Kyuhyun rested his forehead against Siwon’s, nuzzling their noses together as they both knew they needed each other.

“But we can’t”

“I know”

Siwon sighed before pulling Kyuhyun into another kiss. However, it soon got interrupted by a sudden knock on the door.

“Who is it?”

“Hyuk!”

“Come in!”

“Hey guys”

Hyukjae greeted the couple with his gummy smile, happy to see that they have worked out whatever was going on between them.

“Hey, hyung”

Kyuhyun sweetly greeted back, leaving Hyukjae’s eyes widening as he decided to .

“Oh, you’re being nice. How Siwon does it... I’ll never know”

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes although the blush was very clear on his face.

“Anyway, we’re having dinner outside. Wanna join?”

Suddenly at the mention of food, Kyuhyun’s stomach started growling, leaving the other two men laughing while Kyuhyun shyly bent his head down in embarrassment. In his defense though, he had been worried sick about Siwon that he didn’t have the time or the appetite to eat anything.

“Hungry baby?”

Kyuhyun slightly nodded before leaning his head on Siwon’s comforting chest.

“Go eat. I’ll wait for you here”

“No. I don’t wanna leave you alone”

“Baby, I’ll be okay”

“What if you need something and I would be away”

“The restaurant is down the streets, maknae”

Hyukjae commented but Kyuhyun was still hesitating. He pulled away enough to look at his boyfriend as he mouthed “don’t wanna”

Siwon could never resist the kicked puppy look from his boyfriend and thus, tightening his hold around his back, he looked over at Hyukjae and spoke “We’ll order take outs then”

Kyuhyun eagerly nodded as he pulled away and gave his boyfriend a big wide happy smile.

“Vey clingy” Hyukjae commented with a sigh, earning him a glare from the maknae.

“Hyung, don’t ruin my mood”

“Arasso”

Hyukjae smiled, approaching Kyuhyun and whispering in his ear “He’s okay with you by his side” he then planted a kiss on his temple, earning him a thankful timid smile from Kyuhyun.

“I want a kiss too” However as he earned a glare from his boyfriend, Siwon immediately added “Or not”

“I’ll see you later then. Behave! We have an early schedule tomorrow”

Hyukjae playfully warned them before heading to the door, turning to take a last glance and smilingly shaking his head as he saw the couple already engaged in a kiss.

 

Tsk… Who am I kidding!

 


I know it's late and that's why I'm posting it here...
I wasn't around lately but I saw Siwon's hurtful expression on SS5, and so I started writing it and now that I'm back, I don't want it to stay in my draft ^^