Happy

Love In The Air

 

> Honey, When are you coming home? <

"Sweetheart? Is everything okay?"

> Yeah, why wouldn't it be? <

"It's just that it's very rare for you to start a conversation with 'honey'"

> Don't read too much into it <

"Are you sure?"

> Yes. Now tell me when are you coming <

"In a couple of hours. I still haven't finished my schedule"

> Couple of hours... <

"Are you sure everything's okay, baby?"

> ... <

"You're kinda scaring me there. Are you sick? Or did you burn something?"

> Tsk... just come home directly after you finish <

"Baby, tell me first. Did I do something wrong?"

> *sigh* kind of <

"O.O Baby, I swear I didn't do anything! I don't recall posting something offending, I just--"

> Relax, it's nothing like that. Just come home soon <

"Do you still love me?"

> Of course, silly <

"Okay. I love you too, Kyu"

> I know <

"I'll be there as soon as I can"

> Okay. Bye <

"Bye baby"

 

SW: 'What the hell did you do, Choi Siwon? Aich! How am I supposed to focus now? Kyu baby, why are you doing this to me?'

 

Two hours later...

"Baby, I'm home!" Siwon announces as he closes the door and steps inside his apartment. He's nervous as hell but he tries not to show it.

"In here, honey!" Kyuhyun shouts from the bedroom, making Siwon nervously bite on his lower lip at that nickname again.

As he steps inside the room, he finds Kyuhyun lying in bed with his laptop on his thighs and his nerdy glasses on.

He carefully walks closer, noting how Kyuhyun isn't glancing at him but focused on whatever there is on the screen.

"I'm home" He whispers, rubbing his hands together before taking a seat on the bed facing his lover.

Kyuhyun presses a few buttons before closing his laptop, taking off his glasses, and widely smiling at his boyfriend who's confusedly eyeing him.

"Welcome home, Wonnie" Kyuhyun cheerfully states before launching his arms around Siwon's neck and pressing a peck on his lips.

Siwon curiously inspects Kyuhyun's face that's grinning like a fool, suddenly getting anxious at what's under his lover's evil brain.

"K-Kyu... what happened?" Siwon knows that for Kyuhyun to act this sweet, there's got to be a good reason for it. He's either this way because Siwon did something cheesy for him, or because he's hiding some evil plan under all the sweetness because of something bad Siwon has done. 

Siwon has a feeling it's the latter and thus he gulps when Kyuhyun nuzzles their noses together before planting a peck on the side of his nose.

"Why so nervous, Wonnie?" Kyuhyun innocently asks as he slightly pulls away and stares at his lover's black orbs that are showing too much nervousness.

"Whatever it is baby... I really really love you. Only you"

Kyuhyun chuckles, enjoying his boyfriend's state right now "Relax, you didn't do anything"

"Promise?"

"Promise"

Siwon sighs in relief, but soon the frown is back on his face as he questionably looks at his lover.

"Then why are you being this nice?"

Kyuhyun pouts, tightening his arms around Siwon's neck and scooting closer until he's straddling his lap.

"You mean I'm not always nice?"

Siwon frantically shakes his head as he circles his arms around Kyuhyun's waist and pulls him even closer.

"You are the sweetest creature that ever lived on this planet, cuddly bear" His words make Kyuhyun's face turn a deep shade of red as he rolls his eyes at his lover's cheesiness.

"However..." He adds, and Kyuhyun confusedly tilts his head at him.

"You can also be the king of evil when you want to" Kyuhyun closes his eyes and actually nods in agreement.

"No argument about that"

Siwon laughs, cupping Kyuhyun's face and pulling him into a long chaste kiss. 

"Now tell me the real reason you're acting this sweet toward your loving hubby"

Kyuhyun shyly chews on the corner of his lips, thinking if he should state what's on his mind and face the non-endless teasing, or keep it to himself.

However, as his sight lands on the reason of his sudden sweetness, he sighs before poking Siwon's cheek and turning his head to the side, fully looking at the little mole on the side of his nose.

"This is the reason" He admits, leaning forward and pressing a few pecks on the mole before satisfyingly pulling away.

"My nose?" Siwon puzzlingly asks, eyes wide open in confusion.

"Your mole"

Siwon's mouth slightly falls ajar, repeatedly blinking as he tries to process Kyuhyun's words.

"This one?" He surprisingly asks as he points at his mole, earning him a frantic nod from the blushing Kyuhyun.

"How come?"

Kyuhyun widely smiles before explaining "Well, you know how I always adore this little mole you have here, and then earlier you tweeted a picture and it was on perfect display. I just missed it all of a sudden"

Siwon beams, pulling Kyuhyun into a tight hug as he rocks their bodies from one side to the other until they fall backwards on the bed.

"You're so adorable, baby booSiwon exclaims, cupping the face of the man on top of him as he lifts his head a bit to press a kiss on his full lips.

"Wonnie..." Kyuhyun hardly manages to say since his cheeks are squeezed by his lover's big hands.

"Yes"

"I'm addicted to you" 

Siwon withdraws his hands and shockingly stares at his lover who's shyly looking down at him.

"Kyunniie~ that should be my line!"

Siwon whines and Kyuhyun bursts out laughing at him. He rolls his body onto the bed, lying on his side while facing his boyfriend's pouty face.

"I'm happy" Kyuhyun blurts out -out of nowhere, causing Siwon to weirdly eye him for a second before rolling to his side as well and staring at his lover's chocolate orbs that are showing nothing but love and sincerity.

"Are you really?"

Kyuhyun scoots closer, pressing their foreheads together as he nods.

"That's what matters to me the most" Siwon states, earning him a sweet smile from Kyuhyun who snuggles closer and circles his arm around Siwon's waist.

"And it's all because of you"

Kyuhyun adds and Siwon pulls away just enough to lock their gazes together as he tenderly eyes his boyfriend before a happy smile etches on his lips and he closes the gap between them.

They kiss slowly at first, just enjoying each other's lips before Kyuhyun comments "I love you" and then Siwon has to roll him on his back and hover over him, probing his lips and letting his tongue roam inside his cavern.

Kyuhyun moans, wrapping his arms around Siwon's neck and pulling him even closer as he lets his own tongue twirl around Siwon's, on it with a mewl of satisfaction. Only when they run out of air that they reluctantly break apart, pressing a few chaste kisses before pulling away.

"I love you more"

Kyuhyun smiles, sighing in content as he lightly traces his fingers over Siwon's cheeks, making the latter momentarily close his eyes before delicately gripping his hand and planting a couple of pecks on it.

"I'm happy as well" 

Siwon announces and Kyuhyun's face breaks into a wide grin before pulling him down into another passionate kiss.

 

 


Because of this picture... and the fact that I just love that mole *_*

Embedded image permalink