I'm Taken (Part A)

Love In The Air

"Open up baby!"

"No!"

"Come on! I really didn't do anything!"

"You were flirting with her, Choi Siwon!"

"I was not!"

"You were! I have eyes you know!"

"She was just being nice!"

"..."

"Babyy~"

"You kissed her hand!"

"I-I..."

"Speechless now? Huh?"

"Kyuhyun! I... please just open up first! I don't wanna talk to a door!"

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight!"

"But why? Sweetheart~ please?"

"..."

"Kyu?"

"..."

There is no more response from Kyuhyun which make Siwon ruffle his hair in frustration at how the night unexpectedly turned against him.

They were having a nice dinner outside, enjoying each other's company when to his luck, one of his girl - friends walked in to them and started being all too mushy and girly in front of him, obviously flirting with him. Kyuhyun hated when that happened. He knows Siwon has lots of female friends from the acting industry or just acquaintances, but he always tries to ignore it. If he doesn't see it then he won't get angry about it.

However, tonight, after being away for so long and not having enough time with each other because of their massive schedules, he was really looking forward to this night, yet that fox woman had to ruin it for him.

Siwon, although used to Kyuhyun's jealousy by now, can't deny that he would be even more angrier if he was in Kyuhyun's shoes -not that he'll ever admit it now.

So, he knows he should do something... fast!

Hearing Kyuhyun's phone beeping from inside the bedroom, Siwon impatiently waits for his plan's outcome and when he can finally hear the door being unlocked, a wide grin plasters on his face, already anticipating his lover's reaction and already imagining what the rest of their night will be like.

Unfortunately, when his eyes meet Kyuhyun's, his smile drops because his boyfriend is looking at him with his sad puppy eyes...

"I thought I was your gorgeous"

Simple words, yet it leaves Siwon baffled as he repeatedly blinks then flinches backwards when the door is closed in his face again.

"W-what just happened"

Palming his face, Siwon groans as he drags his feet to the living room and slumps his body on the couch, face down.

Why is the world against me tonight?

I just picked the first picture! How can I be so stupid!

Aaaaah!

Screaming into the pillow, Siwon childishly whimpers while trashing his arms around in frustration. He doesn't notice to sole viewer standing next to the couch until he hears a low deep growl and then realizes that Bugsy is there actually glaring at him.

"Not you too, Bugsy!"

The little dog growls even louder before letting out a bark and running to stand next to his parent's bedroom while still looking at his daddy.

Understanding what his baby dog wants, Siwon deeply sighs before getting up on his feet again and walking back, with slumped shoulders, to the shut door to coax his big baby.

"You really love your mommy more than me!"

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING MOMMY!"

 

It's gonna be a long night...