Injured

Love In The Air

"Don't"

Siwon immediately says the moment Kyuhyun steps into the stage for their SMTown rehearsal, a guilty look on his face as he examines the shocked look on his boyfriend's face.

"W-wonnie"

"Baby, don't freak out. I'm okay"

"H-how... how the hell can you be okay when you're wearing a neck brace?!"

Siwon of course knew this was gonna happen which is why he was so discreet about his accident and made sure that the news won't come out. He can never bear to worry his lover especially if they are apart.

Taking a step closer to reach his boyfriend, Siwon freezes when a gasp is heard.

"You're limping??"

"No I'm not"

Siwon quickly says, trying to compose himself as best as he could and to not show the distress on his face because it's kinda painful to walk.

Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun steps back before glaring at Siwon.

"Come to me Wonnie"

Siwon's eyes widen, well aware of what Kyuhyun is doing.

"Baby~"

"Wonnie"

Sighing, Siwon braces himself and walks forward while trying his best not to let his feet wobble. However, as he's focused on gritting his teeth to endure the pain, he's suddenly caught off guard when a body comes crashing into him.

"Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!"

Kyuhyun  chants, arms tightly wrapping around Siwon's neck although the brace is giving him a hard time nuzzling his face where he likes best, which immediately make a couple of tears trickle down his face.

"Baby, I'm oka-   ouch!"

Siwon winces when Kyuhyun deliberately pushes his foot against his leg, trying to prove his point.

"You're not okay"

It's a mere whisper but it manages to make Siwon give in as he hugs Kyuhyun back just as tight, soothingly rubbing his hands along his lover's back.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want to worry you"

Slowly pulling back, Kyuhyun sniffs as he cups Siwon's face and lovingly stares into his dark onyx orbs.

"What happened?"

"Not important"

"Wonn-"

Before he can finish, his lips are covered by Siwon's, chastely kissing him before pulling away and resting their foreheads together "I missed you" 

Pressing a peck on his man's cheek, Kyuhyun closes his eyes and enjoys the feel of Siwon's thumbs gently brushing his tear stains.

"I missed you too"

"I'll be okay"

"You shouldn't be here. You should rest"

"Without you? No. I prefer being here"

"You're injured, honey"

"You'll take care of me"

Kyuhyun sighs, knowing how stubborn his boyfriend can be. Although, he knows that he will be more worried if Siwon is by himself when he's hurt.

"You will not force yourself"

"I won't"

Pulling away to glare at him, Kyuhyun narrows his eyes as if telling him he's serious since he knows Siwon will always give his one hundred per cent no matter how unwell he is. He has done it before.

"I won't! I can't even move my head properly"

"You'll stick to me at all times"

Siwon's eyes grow in size because usually the request is the opposite.

"Are you sure?"

"Positive"

Grinning, Siwon leans forward to kiss his lover but Kyuhyun leans back to avoid it leaving Siwon pouting at him.

"I'm mad you didn't tell me"

"Pudding~~"

"You should've called me"

"I didn't want to worry you!"

Siwon childishly exclaims, his pout deepening and his puppy eyes cutely blinking trying to get Kyuhyun to forgive him.

"You are now"

"Cuddle Muffin, it will pass. As long as I have you to look after me then I'll always be okay"

Kyuhyun tsks, but he can't stop the endearing blush that's blooming on his face.

"What will I do with you"

"First, how about a real kiss because I missed you so damn much"

Giggling, Kyuhyun slightly tiptoes and sandwiches Siwon's upper lip between his, trying as much not to hurt his lover.

Siwon however, can never be satisfied by only that, so pulling Kyuhyun by the waist, he works on deepening the kiss as much as he can with the brace, titling Kyuhyun's head to get a better angle and smirking when the maknae doesn't do anything to stop him. Instead, he lets him devour his mouth, even for him to not stop.

Pulling away with a pop, Kyuhyun shyly bit on his lower lip when his gaze met Siwon's lustful yet loving one.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

Siwon was about to shake his head but winces when he remembers that his neck is injured, a small pout forming on his lips causing Kyuhyun to adorably chuckle.

"You're like a baby when you get hurt"

"Should I get hurt more often?"

"No!"

Grinning at the immediate retort, Siwon presses his lips into Kyuhyun's forehead and pulls him to his embrace.

"I love you so much BabyKyu"

"I don't like seeing you hurt" 

"I know"

"My heart aches seeing you like this"

"I know"

"I love you too"

"Thank you. For always worrying about me, taking care of me, loving me... thank you"

They're too lost in their own world until a few claps and whistles break their little get together. When they turn away, they find their hyungs sitting on the edge of the stage with big smiles on their faces as if they just saw a romantic movie.

Kyuhyun immediately buries his face in Siwon's shoulder, hiding his embarrassment, while the latter proudly winks at his hyungs with a big grin, always happy to show off just how much love and care the maknae has for him. Only him.

 


A/N: Hi!

So I came across this post saying how Siwon was injured during SMTown Shanghai and I couldn't help but imagine Kyuhyun's reaction to this. 

(PS: I didn't go into specific details because I'm not sure what really happened)

Here's the article http://www.koreaboo.com/news/super-juniors-siwon-reported-to-have-been-injured-during-smtown-live-in-shanghai-concert/

Get well soon Wonnie! Hope it's not very serious :/