Kyu & The Doll

Love In The Air

 

"Gosh, I'm so tired!"

Kyuhyun exclaims, body flopping face-first on the bed as he lets out a loud whimper, mostly directed to his lover who's lying on the bed as well.

"Is my baby tired? Aaaw you must've been working so hard"

Kyuhyun pouts, although he's kind of wondering why Siwon is using a childish tone to talk to him.

"You need to take some rest, sweetheart. Your health is important, right? right?"

Kyuhyun an eyebrow, growing curious and confused because normally Siwon would be all feely touchy, hugging him and kissing him to will away his weariness. However, this time, his boyfriend doesn't even move from his place.

So, peeking from the side, his eyes bulge out when he realizes who Siwon is actually talking to.

"You got to be kidding me!"

"You look so cute, baby!" Siwon excitedly exclaims, squeezing the Kyu shaped doll, (from Perfection), in his hands before pecking it once on the lips, totally missing on the way Kyuhyun is glaring at him.

"A doll? Seriously?"

Siwon turns to glance at his boyfriend, a goofy smile on his face as he corrects him.

"A Cho Kyuhyun doll"

Burying his face back into the pillow, Kyuhyun screams in frustration because it’s definitely not what he wanted to go back home to. He then climbs off the bed and sharply spurts out.

"I don't have time for this. I'll take a shower"

With a glare, he turns around about to head to the bathroom when Siwon's next words stop him in track.

"What was that, baby? Want me to join you?"

Kyuhyun doesn't have to turn around to guess that Siwon is talking to the doll again. So taking a deep breath, he faces his boyfriend again and mutters between his gritted teeth.

"Follow me and I'll chop off your and feed it to that stupid doll!"

Siwon gasps in shock, instantly clamping a hand over his crotch before standing up and walking closer to the younger with a questioning look.

"Grumpy, aren't we?"

That earns him another glare to which Siwon responds to with a pout before speaking "This doll is the anti-shy you. It tells me what you unconsciously want to tell me"

Kyuhyun scoffs at the explanation with an eye roll, crossing his hands over his chest and looking at Siwon with narrowed eyes as he sternly speaks.

"Well, let's say... I wanna have with you. What do you think I really mean by that, huh dolly boy?"

Siwon's face of course breaks into a wide grin as he confidently replies "That I should join you in the shower"

"NO! That you'll be sleeping on the couch tonight!"

Siwon frowns, not really understanding why Kyuhyun is so angry over a little doll. Sure he seems tired, but it’s not the first time since they’re used to their busy schedules by now.

"Okay, what's your problem? Why are you acting like this?"

Kyuhyun heavily sighs, trying to calm himself, but as his sight falls on the doll protectively held by Siwon, he can't help but get even more fired up.

"My problem is that I'm so tired and all I wanted was to come home and talk to my boyfriend about my ty day, but instead I got this! You should be coaxing me and not that stupid doll!"

The outburst leaves Siwon repeatedly blinking as he can understand now what his boyfriend is so upset about, making him feel a tiny bit guilty, yet giddy about Kyuhyun's jealousy over a doll.

He watches for a mere second the dejected look on the younger's face who’s looking the other way, and the next thing he knows, he's engulfing him tightly in his arms.

"I'm sorry. I was just trying to lighten your mood. I didn't know your day was that bad"

He softly whispers while gently caressing Kyuhyun's hair, smiling when he's hugged back and his boyfriend's face nuzzles deeper to his chest.

"Come here"

Pulling away, Siwon takes Kyuhyun's hand and leads them to the edge of the bed, sitting first before drawing the younger to sit on his lap.

"Tell me about it"

Kyuhyun deeply sighs for the umpteenth time today, his hands playing with Siwon's large one as he starts telling him about his day.

"I think I might lose one of my hosting jobs"

Siwon looks at him dumbfounded since as far as he knows, both shows are doing great because of Kyuhyun.

"Why?"

"Stupid competition"

Siwon nods, being in the business for years, he understands what his boyfriend is referring to so he can only soothingly run his hand over his back to comfort him.

"I mean why can't I do both? It's not like they have the same theme! And Mama Mia even changed the time so they'll both be aired at the same time to cover up for my absence or whatever. I mean people are not stupid, they know those shows are pre-recorded!"

"You don't know what their reason is?"

Siwon curiously asks and Kyuhyun sadly states "Maybe to get rid of me?"

He knows it's ridiculous, plus the way his boyfriend is eyeing him right now with a sharp look makes him sigh as he adds "I know, I know. But... It's so hard to choose, Wonnie"

Resting his head over Siwon's shoulder, Kyuhyun closes his eyes and just hopes he can stay there forever where he feels secure and safe from having to make such decision.

"Where do you feel most comfortable?"

"I was on Radio Star first and you know how much I love the show, but..."

"But you also like having fun on Mama Mia set, right?"

Siwon finishes his words and Kyuhyun pulls away with a smile before nodding.

"What should I do?"

"Whatever your heart tells you to do"

"Well, what do you think I should do?"

"I think whatever it is, I'll still love you"

Kyuhyun pouts, not the answer he was looking for since he sort of wished Siwon would make the decision for him and that way it will be easier for him.

"Not helping!"

"What do you want me to say, Kyu? It's your job. I know how much you love being an MC and you're so great at it, now you just have to decide which one you can see yourself still doing in the upcoming years"

Kyuhyun knows Siwon is right but he’s still sulking, letting out a helpless grunt because he doesn't want to choose. He grew so familiar with his colleagues and the cast from both shows and he doesn't want to lose either.

"You think I'll make the right one?"

"Yes"

Siwon doesn't hesitate and it makes Kyuhyun faintly smile. His lover always believes in him and he can't imagine how his life would've been if he wasn't in it. He’ll forever be thankful for having Siwon by his side.

Arms secured around the older’s neck, he hugs him tightly and smiles when he feels the protective arms around his waist. However, that smile soon vanishes when his sight falls on the doll lying on the bed staring at him.

"We're getting rid of that doll"

"Bu-"

Siwon was about to argue but Kyuhyun swiftly pulls away enough to catch his lips into a kiss, blocking him from saying some ridiculous excuse to why they should keep it.

When he breaks the kiss, he looks straight into Siwon’s eyes as he pops the question.

"The doll or me?"

Siwon stares at his boyfriend in disbelief before he immediately turns to the bed, picks up the doll and tosses it into the trash bin by their bedroom door.

"Score!"

Kyuhyun shortly laughs, resting his forehead on Siwon's temple as he admits "Well, the doll was right"

"About what?"

Kyuhyun mischievously gazes at him, cheeks a bit flushed as he bites on his bottom lip before he leans over to whisper in his ears.

"About the shower part"

Standing up, he waits for his words to sink in, and when it does, because the man's eyes are sparkling and a smirk is plastered across his lips, Kyuhyun slowly and teasingly pulls off his shirt followed by his pants then walks toward the bathroom.

Before he disappears inside however, with his back facing the-still-startled-man sitting on the bed, he takes off the remaining clothing off his body, wiggling his as he peeks his head behind and winks at his lover who's eyeing him with a dark lustful look. 

Only when he hears the sound of the shower that he snaps out of it abruptly standing up, clothes taken off in a rush as he stumbles his way to the bathroom. Before he can join his boyfriend though, he remembers something and walks to the bin, picking up Kyu doll and dusting it clean before hiding it in the closet.

'Sorry, KyuDoll... I'll make him like you'

Then without wasting any more time, he hurriedly makes his way to the bathroom because he has a lover to please.

 

-end-

 


Because Gaemgyulover was hoping I'll make something about this... ^^