I'm Taken (Part B)

Love In The Air

"Baby boo~ Of course you are my gorgeous!"

Kyuhyun hears his boyfriend resuming his pleading and he can clearly picture him pouting at how bad tonight turned out. He knew Siwon loves him, but still, he doesn't have to always approve of his behavior.

"Doesn't seem like it!"

"I swear I picked the first picture because I can't stand you being mad at me for long!"

Biting on his lower lip, Kyuhyun crosses his arms over his chest as he contemplates if he should forgive him.

"Sugar boo~"

Rolling his eyes with a slight hint of a smile, he steps closer to the door but not opening it yet.

"Your nicknames won't work on me"

"Bugsy, help daddy out. Don't you think mommy should forgive me?"

Hearing Siwon calling him mommy again, he clenches on his teeth as he grumbles "I said don't call me mommy!"

"Would you just come out please?"

Sensing the guilty sad tone of his lover, Kyuhyun's heart couldn't take it any longer.

"Pretty please?"

Sighing, he opens the door with a small glare and a little pout on his face which never seems to make Siwon waver.

"Here's my beautiful baby"

Rolling his eyes again, Kyuhyun crosses his arms over his chest and leans on the wall next to the door, clearly still expecting some coaxing.

"I'm sorry, okay? I really didn't mean to hurt you, I swear!"

"You always say that, Choi Siwon"

"I know but I always mean it, you know that! I'm just an idiot who can't understand that his boyfriend has a very delicate heart"

"I do not have a delicate heart"

He mumbles under his breathe but it doesn't go unheard as Siwon steps closer until their faces are inches apart and he gives him a knowing look.

"Fine! I do have a delicate heart... Only when it comes to you though"

"I know"

Taking a deep breath, Kyuhyun drops his arms to his sides while giving his lover the puppy eyes.

"I'm sorry"

"You'll have to explain your tweet to the fans"

"I'll figure something out"

"Of course you will, twitter king"

Feeling his boyfriend warming up to him again, Siwon cracks a smile as he leans closer until their noses touch, taking in Kyuhyun's mesmerizing scent before he plants a kiss on the plump lips.

"I love you so much... Only you'

"You better"

"I'm a er when it comes to your love, sweetheart"

"And a cheese ball"

"That too"

They both smile, eyes locked on each other while Siwon's thumb is lovingly caressing Kyuhyun's cheek.

"Don't ever kiss someone's hand"

"Only yours"

Taking Kyuhyun's hand to his lips and planting a couple of kisses on the slender fingers.

"Please don't ever be a gentleman to other women"

"I'll try. Promise"

Seeing the pout about to return, Siwon quickly dive in for another kiss, more passionate this time as he presses his lips on Kyuhyun's, taking his time in enjoying the taste and letting his tongue once again map the familiar addictive cavern, emitting a moan from him.

"How come you easily get forgiven?"

Kyuhyun whispers when they pull apart, the smile stretching on his lips makes Siwon's grin wider.

"Because you love me and you can't stay mad at me for too long?"

"Maybe"

Then comes a bark from somewhere near their feet and when they realize they have an audience, they both giggle at the cute look on Bugsy's face, clearly not liking being ignored.

"See? Bugsy agrees"

 

- End -