Seventeen.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks to all my new subscribers. Really surprised by how many subscribers I even have, like how did that happen? Thanks for the votes! Everything is appreciated! :))) Oh and also...I really do have 100 chapters, don't want people to think it's some ploy to pull people in. Most are different plots, others have multiple chapters, some are spinoffs. But yeah, I haven't updated in awhile and to be honest...I'm having a hard time letting my stories go OTL. I keep feeling like I can continue them but, I should face the truth huh...Anyways enjoy this one! Plot at the bottom as usual.

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

For a reason unbeknownst to me I've become some sort of...game. I don't know why and the reasons I've heard of, they're all just ridiculous. So basically every single guy is out to get me, like to be their girlfriend. I'm supposedly some untouchable girl, I am, and so everyone wants to try and get me to be their girlfriend because somehow that signals their win, that if they get me then they can get any girl they want. It's like I'm the number one girl, I'm the apple at the top of the tree, I'm the best and whatever nonsense they like to use. When this all started?!?! Well I guess it was due to the fact that no one had ever seen me together with a boyfriend since the day I was born so they feel like I'm special or different in some sort of outrageous universe. I don't know, people are just stupid if you ask me. So everyday, especially upon entering high school I've received countless confessions, gifts, letters and all the boys just want to get on my good side. It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen, no matter what I say and do no one cares, no one believes me and so pursues me like crazy. It's so ridiculous that the the prize for getting me to become their girlfriend has lost it's way and so basically it's just engraved into these high school guys and they feel like it's their duty to get me to become their girlfriend. It's so annoying! All I know is none of these guys are ever, ever going to become my boyfriend but go ahead, try to boyfriend me.

"I like you. Will you become my girlfriend?" "What's your name?" I ask not remembering this guy's name, did he even tell me his name in the first place? Pretty sure he just got to the confessions right away. "Chunji." He says with a shaky voice. Chunji, you're cute but uhh no. "Sorry Chunji. But I'm not into guys who aren't confident." I say to him seeing as how he was obviously nervous and confessing just to confess. "But thank you anyway. Have a nice rest of the day." I say walking away leaving him to the whisperings and laughter of those watching.

"Ouch! That was cruel!" Jiyeon says. "No it's not! These guys are jsut all so dumb. Like seriously?! What is so special about me that they all feel the need to do something for me? To confess? To gift me? To follow me?! To make me some sort of goddess?!" I say getting annoyed by my daily routine. "Duh it's because you've never had a boyfriend. You're like untouched territory and everyone wants a piece of you, the first piece of you." Jiyeon smiles. "Oh as if there is no other untouched territory around here. Am I seriously the only girl in this school?! Why don't these stupid boys spend more time on girls that might actually give them a chance?!" I say as Jiyeon and I were nearing our class. "And why can't you give them a chance?!" Jiyeon asks waving to a few other girl friends of her. Girl friends, it's due to this dumb crap that the only girl friend I have is Jiyeon. Everyone else is either pissed off at me, jealous or just simply don't want to associate themselves with the likes of me although they don't even know a single thing about me. "It's simple! It's because no one has a god damn chance! No matter what I say no one listens!" I say seeing as how no matter what I said everyone brushed it aside, as if nothing I said mattered at all. "Maybe that's why they like you. Because they all like the chase." Jiyeon says as the two of us take our seats. "Don't they get tired?! I mean I get tired in a heartbeat!" I say seeing a kid I had never seen walk into class. 

"You. You this girl everyone trying to date?! Well date me." He says as he stands right in front of my face. The whole class hushes and students that don't even belong in my class are peeping in waiting for an answer. "No." I simply reply. "...No what?!" He asks. Jeez does no  have some sort of other meaning other than NO?!?! "No, I am not this girl everyone is trying to date." I say looking up at him. He looks around before facing me again. "I think you are. Date me. I'm not going to take no for an answer." He says. I look up at him, he's got some drive in him, that's pretty appealing. "If you can tell me my full name in the next 5 seconds, I will date you." I say looking up at him. He looks perplexed, I knew it, he doesn't even know my name and yet he is asking me to date him. "5...4...3...2...1..." I countdown. "Wait." He says trying to search for the answer in his brain but it was going nowhere. "Time's up." I say turning my head away towards Jiyeon who mouths, "Ouch, Cruel." I'm not the cruel one, these guys are the cruel ones. The guy walks away through the crowd that starts to scatter soon after his leave.

I go through 3 more confessions before school ends but don't forget the 4 from other guys from different schools. Somehow my, what the hell do you even call this?! The rumors? Whatever, the news about me reached other schools and so lately guys from all over have come to try to boyfriend me. It's like all of Seoul was after me. It was getting boring, tiring, aggracvating, annoying and so many more words that I can't think of right now. I've just given up completely, I use to tell them the reason of me not accepting anyone's confession but that wasn't getting through to anyone's head so I just gave up, the truth wasn't working so whatever, I'll just deal with all these useless confessions because it's not my fault no one wants to listen and pay attention. I was walking home and hearing my house when I see someone standing by the gates of my door. 

"Hana." Kai said as I was close enough. "Hello Kai." I say upon seeing him. "How was school today?" He asks. "Oh like usual. You should know." I say searching for my house keys. "You know I can fix all of that." Kai says grabbing a hold of my hand, the one that was digging in my bag for my keys. I look up at Kai upon hearing his words. "There is just one solution to all of this you know? And I can help you with it." He says. Oh Kai, you're so kind... "No thank you." I say. You're kind but you're the same as everyone else. I reach into my bag and get a grip onto my keys. "Come on. I don't like hearing these rumors about you, I don't like you getting all these dumb confessions. Just let me help you. I care about you, I really do and I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. We can put an end to all of this you know. I'm not trying to date you because of all of this nonsense, I really do like you." Kai says, his eyes showing he was serious. "Go home Kai." I say opening my door and closing it behind me. "Sure you may like me now but you started out just like everyone else, you're no different." I say outloud to an empty house. In fact Kai, you're probably one of the worst cases.

I went through the whole week with about roughly 30 confessions, 10 letters and 24 gifts. I threw all the letters and gifts into the growing corner of letters and gifts. "I'll soon be needin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter