Twenty One.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! :)

 

Jiyeon had been Myungsoo's girl for a week now. She had never even met the guy, never even saw him but she had become his girl. How? Well it somehow just fell onto her lap, she found out through rumors and eventually it was known to the entire school. She wanted to protest but who would she protest it to? She doesn't even know who this Myungsoo is and he's never come to see her in the week that she had become his. So while she was his girl to the school to her, since she had never met the guy she passed it off as something that never happened, although she knew it was real because although she never met him she heard about him through word and word was that he was a handful, barely seen at school and that he had business in a world no one wanted to know about, which scared Jiyeon a bit but she hadn't met him so she felt alright about it. Another week passed and Jiyeon was coming to believe that although she was his girl she might never meet him, because of him and his own business. She was even starting to believe that it was just a rumor made by someone, that someone just made up the entire thing, she wasn't Myungsoo's girl at all, besides, if he was into dirty business what would he want with a girl like Jiyeon? She had no hand in that and well she was just plain so why would he want her to be his girl of all people? It was starting to not make sense which made her relieved.

Jiyeon was standing outside of the school about to go home when a car pulled up in front of her, window rolls down.

"Get in." A voice says.

Jiyeon looks around and she was the only one there. She leans down to see the face of the guy. She doesn't know who he is though.

"I said get in." He says.

"...do I know you?" Jiyeon asks.

"Just get in the car." He says.

"But I don't know you." Jiyeon says.

"Woman, get in the car." He says, obviously getting agitated.

"No." Jiyeon answers walking around the car. Who was he? Why was he asking, telling her to get in the car? She keeps walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter