Twelve.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kang Nana.

 

Park Jiyeon.

 

Myungsoo, Minhyuk, Daehyun, Hyunwoo, Kris, Jaebum.

 

 

 

"You know, you're really dull looking." Kris says looking Nana up and down.

"Yeah, almost like a boy." Daehyun snickers.

"You have no appeal whatsoever!" Jaebum adds seeing how Nana was always in baggy sweat pants and oversized tops.

"Agreed, why do you dress like this!? Don't you have more girly clothes?" Minhyuk asks not really understanding why Nana was always in clothes that didn't show off her body, some skin or at least something!

"Cute?" Minhyuk asks liking a cute girl.

"Chic?" Daehyun asks liking chic girls.

"Sophisticated?" Hyunwoo asks liking sophisticated girls.

"Preppy?" Kris asks liking preppy girls.

"Urban?" Jaebum asks liking urban girls.

"Or well more y?" Myungsoo asks liking a y girl.

"Well it doesn't matter, not like she'd have anything underneath all those clothes anyways." Minhyuk said taking another look at Nana who seriously had no appeal, was she even a girl?

"True that." They all said in unison.

I go into my room and shout into my pillow, after letting out my frustration I turned over and faced the ceiling. "Pshhh, you boys couldn't handle me if I showed my true self! You'd all fall for me in a heartbeat? Girly clothes?! Of course I have more girly clothes! y? y is my middle name! Cute? I can be so cute you'd die! Chic?! Oh boy I can be the chic-est girl you've ever seen in a second! Sophisticated?! My closet is sophisticated! Preppy?! I don't even have to try to be preppy, it comes naturally! Urban?! Too urban for you to handle!! Nothing underneath?! As if you'd be able to handle seeing me reveal any part of my body! I've got the s, the and the legs to make anybody jealous so I don't know what you zoo animals are saying! I'm just saving you all the trouble of falling for a woman such as me, if I didn't you'd all be acting dumb and catering to me like slaves!! You all are lucky, I'm saving you all from one very heartbreaking rejection!!!" I turn over to my pillow again and shout into it letting out what is still left over of my ever growing frustration.

 

 

Dear Readers,

So I need to vent to someone and you all will do! Let me tell you all what's been happening to me, I'm sure you'd all go crazy once you hear what I have to say but at least we all can be crazy together. :) Anyways so my absolutely smart father came up with another one of his absolutely smart ideas and if you know me and my father...well his ideas are far from smart!! They are outright outrageous!!! OUTRAGEOUS I say!! And this recent one takes the cake! I'm proven wrong once again when I thought my Father's last idea was crazy... Anyways so if you have been following me you'd know by now that I live alone with my father in what many of you consider to be a big house, I agree that it's big but there are bigger houses. x] Anyways it has been my father and I living in this house together for well pretty much all of my life, it's the only home I remember and know of. But skip the past and back to the present. My absolutely smart Father decided to rent out rooms in our house!!!!! Is he crazy?! Yes he is!!! Not only is he renting out rooms to strangers, he's only renting them out to guys!!!! Like our house is like a god damn boarding house or something!! You should see how serious my father is about this! He's going to do interviews!! He's going to interview all the guys one on one and then choose who he wants!! And you know what?! He even has requirements! Want to know what they are?! Actually he only has one...okay two requirements! That these guys have to be handsome! Well handsome in his eyes. Like what the hell right?! Who does this anymore!? I'm now sad to say, my Father does. T_T The second requirement is that these guys have to be high schoolers!!!!! Better yet if they happen to be attending the same school as me!! UghhhhHHHHH!!!! When I heard all these words come out of my father's mouth I was so...I don't even know the right words to use. It was ridiculous, IS ridiculous! So basically I'm to live with complete strangers...who can accept that?! Definitely not me!!! I've tried to get my father to rethink this but nothing is going to change, he is very set on all of this, he thinks nothing is going to go wrong. I have a crazy father!!!!!!! Readers, come save me, someone come save me! TT_TT Well until then, thank you for reading and hearing me out! I wish you all could see this chaos... I love you all, thank you! :)

- YourRoyalHighness

 

I wake up to another day of my summer vacation. There was still a good amount of summer vacation left over until school so I wonder what I should do today before summer becomes a complete waste. I sit up in bed *Knock Knock Knock*

"Are you awake yet?!" Minhyuk shouts on the other side of Nana's door.

"Get up! I'm hungry!!" Jaebum shouts.

"I want an omelet!" Daehyun shouts after.

I can't do anything but sigh. Am I their slave? Their housemaid? Their waitress? Their mother?! As I recall, they are the ones living in my house! I am like...their landlady or something! And no not one that should have to cook, clean, pick up and do everything for them so what's with the whole making them breakfast, lunch and dinner?! Are those zoo animals not capable of cooking for themselves?!?! 

"NANA!!" Minhyuk, Jaebum and Daehyun shouts in unison trying to get her to wake up and cook them some breakfast.

"I am going crazy!" I slip into my slippers and then towards the bathroom to do my daily morning routine. After my bathroom routine I pull on sweats, an oversized tee shirt and then my oversized glasses that were laying on my drawer. Don't want to make a bunch of unexperienced, childish boys faint with my voluptuous body. I open the door to Minhyuk, Jaebum and Daehyun still standing there.

"Breakfast!" Minhyuk says.

"I want ramen." Jaebum says.

"An omelet for me." Daehyun says.

These useless hungry zoo animals. Couldn't help but sigh again but I walked to the kitchen where the rest of the guys were, just sitting, waiting. Can I get a USELESS?! USELESS!!

"Ramen!" Jaebum says for the however many time it was already.

"Omelet with everything please!" Daehyun says watching Nana take things out of the fridge.

"Eggs and bacon!" Minhyuk says not wanting Nana to forget what he wants.

"Eggs and bacon sounds good to me as well." Myungsoo says.

"Ramen for me." Hyunwoo says adding his order.

"Can I just get coffee?" Kris says.

And you zoo animals can't make th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter