Four.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This story is all over the place. The beginning is pretty much set but after that the story is all over the place due to writing out scenarios just to write out. It's not all in place, pretty much a mess.

 

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

Im Jin Ae.

Died and now given a second chance as Jin Ae. She at first just wanted to live freely and happily but after a few instances she felt the need to get to the bottom of her death, revenge was on her mind.

 

 

[ The police officer? ]

Choi Seunghyun.

The police who was in charge of Jin Ae's death. He tries to stop Jin Ae from doing anything to rashly even though he doesn't know why. He continues to follow her and in a sense protect her. Is love there?

 

[ The brother? And Friends/killers. ]

Himchan.

Hoya.

Zico.

Mir.

L.Joe.

The brother of Jin Ae and his friends who killed her. The brother who her throughout her childhood.

[ The sister? ]

Eunji.

Tiffany.

Nana.

The sister of Jin Ae who tortured her when young.

[ The Ex? ]

Bang Yongguk.

Jin Ae's ex boyfriend. She loved him but turns out he was hired by her brother to become her boyfriend simply for money. After Jin Ae's death he actually dated her friend.

 

[ The ex-friends? ]

Song Jieun.

Jeon Hyosung.

Han Sunhwa.

Jin Ae's old friends. Jieun later dates Yongguk because she had always liked him since the beginning. She actually disliked Jin Ae and was just acting as a friend.

[ The new best friend? ]

Jung Nicole.

Jin Ae's first friend as the new her. Nicole is a genuinely nice girl.

 

[ The new nice guy? ]

Lee Hyun Woo.

Jung Jinwoon.

Nam Woohyun.

Kim Kibum.

Son Dongwoon.

Hyun Woo has taken a liking to Jin Ae and wants to become her boyfriend but then she keeps pushing him away. But no matter what Hyun woo feels the need to protecr Jin Ae and he won't stop chasing after her.

 

 

 

 

A girl lay dead in the middle of the park, after being , beat, spat on, degraded in such a way no one ever wants to even imagine. What had she done to deserve something like this? If there is a higher calling why was she laying here dead? Why had her death been so horrible? Simple, there is no higher calling, the world was just unfair. Why? Had she done something wrong on the road she had taken? She thinks not, she may have lived her life the way she wanted but her life, to be honest was not the best. She tried to make the best of it but it's sort of hard when you grow up in a family with half the family not accepting or liking you. Her parents had died long before she could have their faces implanted in her eyes, her heart, her mind. She was adopted by a woman who needed a daughter to save her life. A mother who felt the need to have a child in her arms because she could no longer produce her own, or so it seemed. This girl grew up in a family whose father, brother, and sister hated her. She didn't understand at first, she was a child, she wanted to love and be loved in return but that was far from what she received. Her 'father' ignored her, like she didn't exist, it was clear to this girl that her father had not approved of her adoption but because his wife pleaded him, he allowed her to. This girl clearly, was no daughter of this man. Her 'older brother' who was three years older ignored her as well. This girl could never figure it out, why had he ignored her? What was his reason? Was the simple thought of someone who did not share a single strand of DNA similar to his the problem? That had to be it. This 'older sister' clearly did not like this girl one bit. This 'sister' who was 2 years older tormented the girl, she spoke nothing but nasty words about her, she gave nothing but hate and cold stares, she gave nothing except for the damage she had given to this dear girl's heart. This girl had nothing except the love of her 'mother'. The mother who took care of her, picked her up when she cried, when she fell, when she made a mistake, the one person who had shown her the love she had asked for. This went on great for awhile, the girl had just turned 8 when the mother gave birth to a son. Everyone was shocked seeing as how they thought she could no longer give birth and yet here they all were, holding a beautiful baby boy in their arms. This girl was happy, genuinely happy, she had a beautiful baby brother now, what could be wrong? And yet everything was wrong. This girl couldn't hold the baby boy, everytime she was near her beautiful brother she was pushed away and told not to come near the child. This kept on for a long time until the day her baby brother crawled towards her, the first time ever. The girl looked around frantically not knowing what to do, what if someone saw this? What if she was punished again? And yet she sat on the ground while her baby brother continued to make his way towards her. "Here, over here." The girl cooed the boy over. The boy crawled into the girl's lap and a smile crossed her face. The first time she had ever held her baby brother. "You're so handsome." The girl said looking down at the boy who had his hands in the air as if reaching for the girl's face. "Yeah you are, you are the most handsome brother ever." She smiled. The boy smiled up at her. Her heart felt warm and fuzzy. Not a second later when her mother came by, grabbed her brother out of her arms and slapped her straight across the face. With tears in her eyes, seeing her father, brother and sister looking at her all smirking she ran downstairs to her room. She cried and cried. When she did stop crying everything her mother had done for her, the love she received from her mother flashed before her eyes. The moments she held so dearly in her heart, shattered one by one, piece by piece. Her mother had yanked her brother out of her arms, slapped her across the face and yelled her her, saying she was a dirty child who didn't deserve to hold such a beautiful baby, not worthy of touching her precious son. Although young, this girl knew what had happened. Her mother had been brainwashed upon giving birth to her baby brother, the way the rest of the family treated her had finally reached her mother. What had she done to live this life? She had done nothing but live her life as herself, pleasing her family because she wanted to, helping whenever she could and yet, this was what her good deeds resorted to, a life of neverending pain.

She beared with the pain for a few more years. Coming out when asked, hiding when not. She just wanted to live and so she did as everyone told her, she did as they asked and when they had no need for her, she hid in her room, just like they wanted. Not letting her face be seen. The girl had gone to school like every other child, she was now a 1st year at high school, her life at school had been a normal one, it was the only time she felt truly happy. No one knew of her life at home and treated her just like they would anyone else. She had friends, her grades were above average and it made her wish her time at school had been longer, the few mere hours spent at school was not enough. Everything was fine this way for a few months until that night...the night her older brother walked into her room. The brother who had never spoken one single word to her had spoken his first words to her that night. She'll forever remember those words, "You're a dumb b**ch and you know what happens to girls like you? They get ed." He climbed on top of her, her screaming was muffled by his hand before he said, "You really think screaming is going to do anything?" He was right, her screams would do her no good and so she didn't scream. "That's more like it." Her brother said zipping his pants down. The girl tightened her eyes and braced herself for what he was going to do. The girl woke up in tears, looking down at the blood that had seeped through her bedsheets, the bruises, the pain, everything. She wanted to die but what's worse, she had her first thoughts of wishing her brother dead. 'I wish you'd just die, I wish with all that I have been through, I wish I could, with my own hands give you all the pain that you have given me, I wish, I could kill you all.' Seconds after this thought she cried again, feeling worse since she had just thought of murder. The girl thought this was a one time sort of deal but sadly no, it seemed like whenever the boy had troubles or was angry he would find his way into the girl's room, each and every time seeming more forceful than the one before. The girl desperately went in search for a job, she got a job at a convenience store and she couldn't be more happy. Even though the family had taken all of her money, it didn't matter, as long as it gave her time to be away from this place called home. The girl worked late into the night and the brother hadn't been in her room since then but it changed. He crept his way into her room in the early morning and whispered into her ear, "You will never be able to escape me." She laid lifeless on the bed once again. This girl's body was no longer hers, it was his and she believed it would be his forever.

Her first year of high school slipped by like this. She had never once let anyone at her school know about this though, not even the many friends she seemed to have. Some of who she became really close with. Three girls, these three girls had been great friends to the girl. The girl considered them very good friends and these were the girls that she hung out with the most. This girl even found a boyfriend. She had no idea how it happened but he approached her first and since he treated her so kindly she openly accepted his request to be her boyfriend. Thing had been great, at school and work she felt like a normal student. It was only when she was at the place called home that she felt constrained and worried. She tried her best to avoid her older brother every night since she now had a boyfriend but nothing seemed to stopped her brother, nothing at all, he found a way in even if she didn't come home until very late, even if she locked her room, nothing, he came whenever he wanted and did what he wanted. This girl tried to hide her home life from her friends and her boyrfriend, she tried her best even though her friends wanted to vist, even though her boyfriend had endless questions. The thoughts of wanting revenge come over her more and more as now she had friends, as she had a boyfriend, she wanted to protect them and the threats her brother and sister made towards them wasn't helping. She prayed for karma, she prayed for revenge. She hated the fact that she had these thoughts but she couldn't help it. She knew that in the end she wouldn't be able to do a single thing. She couldn't just up and kill them, make them pay, that just wasn't who she was, although she wished at times she was that type of person. She hid it all away and kept the two lives separate. She lived this life until  her life ended, ending right in the middle of her second year of high school. She had just got off work and instead of going straight home she decided to stay at the park for awhile, anything to keep her from that place. She had a strange feeling, there was a strange air, everything just felt...different. She was walking to the park when she was attacked. She screamed and screamed but no one was in sight, not one person. She struggled as she looked around to seeing a group of many 4-5 men with their faces covered. They plopped her down on the ground and each and beat her. She heard a guy whisper into her ear...a voice so familiar yet she couldn't pinpoint it. She felt the pain of the first 3 guys but after that everything was numb, she felt nothing. So this is what her life concluded to, her death in the park while being and beat. Her life had not been a normal one anyways, this seemed fit, this death seemed perfect for her, like it was meant for her.

 She gave her last smile to the world that had been so unkind to her....or was it?

 

 

This girl woke up to a light shining in her eyes, she opened her eyes to nothing but whiteness. She got up and this white space was neverending. "Where am I?" She asked looking around and seeing nothing, looking at herself in nothing but a white dress. Suddenly a mirror appeared before her. She walked over to this mirror that had just appeared out of nowhere. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. "Who are you?" She asked touching her own reflection. She thought about her name, who she was, where she was, what happened, what's happening now. "My name...what was it?" She asked to apparently herself. "Why can't I remember anything? ....Am I dead?" She asked again. Suddenly a voice was heard, "I am about to give you your past. Be prepared for what you are about to see." The voice stopped. This girl looked into this mirror that was somehow starting to change, she took a step back before seeing what was happening. Pictures, people, movement, life appeared in the mirror, the girl watched and suddenly it all came rushing back to her. Her name, who she was, her life, everything. "My death." She said touching the mirror as the last picture shown was of her laying lifeless in the park. "That was your life." The voice appeared again. "...What is this place? Am I dead?" She asked. "You are dead my child." The voice answered. Suddenly her last thoughts appeared. "Why did I die like this? Why was I given this life? Did I really deserve all of this? What are you doing to me?" The girl shouted in anger, despair, and sadness. "My child everything happens for a reason." The voice simply said. The girl didn't understand one bit of this. "I don't understand!" She said turning around from the mirror, staring out into nothing but the vast whiteness. "Child, please look at the mirror." The voice said. The girl didn't want to but seeing as how this whole event was strange she did. She looked into this reflection that was supposedly her. "Child, you are dead. The reflection you see in front of you is dead, no longer living down on Earth." The voice said. The girl was dead? The girl was dead. She looked at her reflection, she took in the fact that she was dead and yet her standing here was strange. "And what is this? Are you sending me back down?" She asked. "We are giving you a second chance at life." The voice said. The girl looked up as if the person with this voice was up there. "A second chance? Who says I want one? With the life I lived I rather linger here." She said as the mirror disappeared. "We are sorry that you have lived the life you had. But it is because of this that we are giving you a second chance." The voice said. "Well I don't want it." The girl simply said. Life wasn't worth living if the life she lived was the life she was going back to. The mirror appeared in front of her again this time with a white cloth covering it.

"What is this?" The girl asked. "Do as you please." The voice said. The girl pulled down the cloth and in front of her, stood a different girl. "Who is this?" The girl asked seeing how her reflection was no longer of her, there was this other girl there. "This is the new you." The voice said. "What?!" The girl didn't know if she heard correctly or not. "We are you giving you a second chance as a new person. The reflection you see in front of you is the new you." The voice said. The girl touched the reflection in the mirror, "This is me?" She asked seeing how the reflection did the same. "Correct." The voice said. "Why?" The girl asked still staring at the reflection in the mirror. "The answer is clear is it not?" The voice asked. The girl knew the answer. She had lived a horrible life and they were giving her the chance to live a life outside of the life she once lived. "Listen to me well. We are indeed giving you second chance. You may live however you want to . This new you is a newly created person. Everything you do from now on will result in the life you truly want now." The voice said. "...So I can go back to my friends?" She asked. "You may. But remember you are a new person now, not the old you. They won't  know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter