Eighteen.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been a long time since I've released one. Sorry, still just having a hard time letting go.  Anyways, here's one! :)

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

 

"He's who?" Jiyeon asks seeing the guy that Jieun was pointing to but even seeing him did not ring any bells.

"That's Myungsoo, or L, whatever." Jieun tells Jiyeon.

"I don't get it, I still don't know who he is." Jiyeon says as she's clearly staring at him but still no bells ringing, no light bulb, who was he and why was she even looking at him? Although from what she saw he wasn't too bad looking.

"That's L. As in like thee L." Jieun says trying to explain but really anyone would only need to hear L and they'd know who he was. Although Jiyeon was proving to be different.

"Who?!" Jiyeon asks still looking at the guy.

"L as in like...Naeun's L." Jieun tries again.

"I don't know who that is!" Jiyeon says. But in fact she had realized who he was not too long ago. L as in Kim Myungsoo as in Naeun's L. She knows exactly who he is now. She didn't know him personally but she knew of him and have heard plenty of stories, it was almost as if she knew him. She looked away after realizing who he was, no need to look any longer when she knew who he was. 

"Ugh, you ." Jieun says as Jiyeon said she didn't know who he was. She had tried and well, oh well!

Naeun's L. It almost made Jiyeon want to puke. He's regarded as Naeun's L because he was, not only that but he was whipped badly by the girl. And to be honest that was something in itself, the fact that she had him acting the way he did, Jiyeon had to give it to her, that was something alright. But the fact that she had broken L to what he is today was just downright sad. He used to be a big bad wolf but now he was nothing but a sad excuse of a man. Naeun had done a number on him, she broke heart and it messed him up bad, so bad he withdrew into himself and barely ever did anything anymore when back then he was calling the shots. He loved Naeun deeply, so deeply that when she ended it he like mentioned turned into a nobody. He even tried to change, still is trying, to become a man that Naeun would want, although she would never want him back the way he was now, no girl would. He can't just go from a big shot to a sorry excuse and not expect a drop in image. Jiyeon felt bad, no not really, she was just pissed off because he used to be somebody and because of some girl he became a nobody. It was all just sad, on his part. Like how does that even happen? Although Jiyeon wouldn't mind if she had caused a boy to be all twisted up like how Myungsoo was now due to Naeun. Jiyeon hated Naeun for making him so weak now but man what she did, it was admirable.

"Jiyeon!" Jieun shouts realizing her friend was in some sort of daze or something.

"What?" Jiyeon turns to Jieun, being brought out of her thoughts.

"Lunch is over." Jieun says.

"Ah, right." Jiyeon gets up and the two walks to class.

School had ended and Jiyeon stayed behind because she had volleyball practice. After her practice she was walking to grab her things when she hears the bouncing of a ball coming in from the other gym. She walks towards it and peeks inside to see a guy shooting hoops. She was about to turn away when she sees that it's L, the L who had been on her mind earlier. She walks in.

"You ." She says as he had missed 5 shots in a row, that and well he just in general, these days. He says nothing and that only pisses her off more because she was certain he'd say something back before his little breakdown.

"Naeun would never want to see you at this rate." She says wanting to pick at his wounds in order to get him to talk, which worked. The ball stops, it stays in his hands. He turns his head to look at her and she swears she sees a glare but it seemed to last only a second because weakness entered his eyes.

"Probably." He says dribbling the ball.

Damn, he ticked her off. He wasn't supposed to just let it go like that.

"Well, I think she's not even worth it, she's not even all that. She's basic as hell and probably a damn bore." Jiyeon says hoping this would make his wounds bleed, which did. Thanks to her quick reflexes she was able to tilt her head in order to avoid the fast, spinning basketball that was thrown right at her.

"Don't fcuken talk about her like that." He says with such dark eyes.

Now this was more of the L she liked, the one whose stories had intrigued her. This was definitely so much better.

"Well I mean, it's true, but my bad. Didn't know you were still so sensitive over her." She says. She had know he was still sensitive over her, almost eveyone did, since all the stories suggested it. His eyes remained dark only to be swept away with weakness. She seriously just wanted to go right over and punch him in the face, to tell him to man up and . Why was he so weak after a break up with such a basic girl?

"Leave me alone." He says looking away from her. Jiyeon looks at him and realizes she was done for today, if she didn't leave she'd probably kill him, since he most likely won't fight back and .

"Well, I came because I had an idea of how you could get basi...Naeun back but okay, I'll leave you alone." Jiyeon says turning to leave.

"Wait." L says hearing her.

"Yes?" She asks slowly turning around.

"How?" He asks.

"Simple, she fell for you when you were at the top right?" Jiyeon asks. He doesn't say anything which assured she was right. "Then it's simple, why would she want you know when you're so...down?" She says trying to go about it in a nice way. "Basically all you have to do it be at the top again, only then will it be possible for her to come back to you?" She says. He doesn't say anything. But she could tell he was thinking seriously about her words. She was bluffing but he doesn't have to know that. "Makes sense right? If you want more details, come find me, I'll tell you all about it. See ya." Jiyeon says walking out.

She hoped he'd come to her. This was her chance to get him back to the top. She wanted to help him because he was amazing when he was at the top, someone with his skills, she just could not let him rot when he was so good at what he did. He was a leader, a fighter and he just had everything it took and it was a shame he fell from him chair but he'd get it back, she'd make sure of it, no matter what.

 

And as expected Myungsoo did come to her, a day or two later than what Jiyeon had expected but he came and they sat down together at the cafeteria, eyes on them and to be honest it made Jiyeon smile.

"So? How?" Myungsoo asks.

He's such a guy of short words.

"So, you and Naeun started dating when you were at the top so what makes you think moping around like how you are now going to make her wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter