Nine.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So there's this girl...guy who keeps following me. Well now I guess we're friends but he's...she's sort of weird. I don't know, just very...I don't even know how to explain it. You see, he was born male but he likes to cross dress as a girl...so I met him while he was a girl first. She kept following me after seeing me on the streets and from then on she just kept it up. Eventually I talked to her and her first words were, "You're so beautiful." Yes, I felt strange but after awhile I got to know her and turns out she's a he!!! Anyways after being friends for awhile I asked her/him why his first words to a complete stranger was 'You're so beautiful.' He/She told me it was just because of that, it was because she saw me on the streets and he was captured by my beauty. He's a crossdresser and so he tends to think he knows alot about women and always thought he was the most beautiful and that it was the first time he thought someone was prettier than she was. So I took his answer as it is and we continued being friends but after seeing both her and him I've come to wonder...is he just envious of my looks because he likes to cross dress, is the woman in him envious or is it the male in him that is attracted to me? The woman in him is girly, girlier than I am but the man in him is so manly, I don't get how he does it but to each their own. So I honestly wonder why he is so awed by me because I don't think he's so sure himself.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter