Fourteen.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

These boys really know how to pull you in, it's like their job or something. If I was one of those girls that got screwed over by them, I'd beat their . They're like a pack of wolves.

 

Tao, Tao is addicted to first loves. What does that mean? It means he's addicted to being the first love of as many girls as he can. He's addicted to that first love emotion, the feelings, the dates and you know, basically everything you think of when you think of your first love. But more importantly he likes being the first love, he likes knowing that if he does it well, he's going to be remembered forever, Tao knows nothing will ever change who your first love is and so he wants to be it for as many girls as he can. I've heard he's had about 15 girlfriends, that he's the first love to 15 different girls. These relationships all last differently, I've heard his shortest was 2 weeks, yes he was able to get a girl fall so deeply in love with him within 2 short weeks. I have to aplaud him for that, seriously. As for his longest, it was 6 months. I've actually also heard that he could be in more than 1 relationship at a time.

He's actually on the lookout for a new girl. I actually don't know how he knows which girl hasn't had a boyfriend yet but somehow he just does. Anyways, he's hunting for his next prey and you know what? I'm feeling lucky today.

 

( Basically the girl shows him what a re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter