One.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hong Chanmi.

 17 years old.

 11th grader.

 

 

 

A new story idea. I was still figuring out the lead but this killed me. WATCH THE ABOVE VIDEO, it's too cute for words. After I saw this, Kim Hyeongkon leads. So as of right now he is leading as the one who will get the main role in this story. Although I'm still considering everyone else. But yes. I actually have no idea where this story is going...ideas are running through my head but nothing is set. :)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

See, that's the thing with having a close group of friends who date people who are also a group of friends, everyone expects you/me to also be dating one of them. In everyone's eyes I'm already 'dating' one of them, like he is reserved for me and me only so no one dares approach him or anything. Because of all these expectations it's sometimes weird to be around him...knowing that everyone expects the two of you to be dating is uncomfortable. So why don't I tell you a little about my friends.

Starting from oldest to youngest, there's Nicole(21) and Soyu(20), Nana(18)(Senior in high school), Chanmi(ME)(17) and Jiyeon(17)(11th graders in high school) and then the maknae line, Krystal(16), Jiyoung(15) and Minzy(15)(10th graders). We met in high school and we all sort of just connected well so we all became a very close-knit group. We're also a singing group...we got close because we all love singing and so we created a band...not really a band, we just sing together is all, we don't play instruments or anything. We're like a real girl group except we don't do it in front of the world, we just do it here and there. Our group's name is A.

As for our supposed 'counterpart' there's, Hyeongkon(22), Woohyun(19), Hyunwoo(17), Kai(17), Changjo(16) and lastly Taemin(15). They also all got together because of high school and just knowing each other and whatever. They, like us were a very close-knit group of friends. They're actually a group of dancers, a group that many know of...they've all, well the oppas have once or twice been backup dancers for famous idol groups. They're group name is B.

Aside from those guys there is an oppa is basically part of the group but not really, Jinwoon(21). The reason why these he is a part of the group yet not at the same time is that Jinwoon was a part of the dance group, he and the oldest, Hyeongkon had actually started the group together, that is until Jinwoon decided to focus on school and so he left the group. We actually all met each other because Nicole and Jinwoon had been dating since...forever.  Through Nicole we met Jinwoon who introduced us to the guys. It was only after a while that Soyu started to date Woohyun, Nicole had introduced her to Woohyun and so they got to liking each other and started dating. And through that we all got together some more but we all really started to hang out after maknaes Minzy and Taemin started dating. By now we basically all hung out together all the time and this was when we all were linked together by everyone else. Just when I thought, for a second that this would end, Jiyeon told me she might be interested in Hyunwoo. They're not dating yet but I just know they will soon. Nana...well basically Nana is sort of the one who gets around in our group, I love her to death but Nana is known for that, she's a beautiful girl but she moves on fast, one day she's with one guy and the next she's with another. So she's not really into the guys, I mean she is, she's taken a liking to all of them but she's not very serious about them is what I mean. So that leaves Krystal, Jiyoung and I...with basically Hyeongkon, Kai and Changjo.

This is where those shippings from the people around us come into play. Actually Jiyeon and Hyunwoo were one of the couples that were shipped by others. A lot of people said the two of them were perfect together and that they should date and whatever. I think that had a part in causing Jiyeon to take a liking to Hyunwoo. I mean I know Jiyeon, she's my best friend, she's the closest I'm with from the entire group and Hyunwoo is definitely her type. She likes boys like him and I think because of people shipping them together Jiyeon noticed it more and whatnot. People also shipped Soyu with Jinwoon in the very beginning. Way before we actually got to know each other. I don't know why, people just liked the thought of them together. That ship ended as soon as it became clear that Nicole and Jinwoon were already dating. Anyways back to the ones without a partner. Krystal, Jiyoung and I along Hyeonkon, Kai and Changjo. The ships here were all equal. People shipped me with Hyeongkon, some shipped me with Kai, others with Changjo. Same goes for Krystal and Jiyoung. Everyone was waiting for the day one of their ships became real. This made is extremely weird. Kai and I actually are really good friends so I don't feel weird around him. Hyeonkon and I...well he happens to be 4 years older than I am...he's the oldest out of all of us and so it gets a little awkward there but since he is the oldest it doesn't feel that weird, meaning there is no way I see us happening. As for Changjo...we're just awkward period. I don't know him that well and whenever we do something together there's just this awkward air around us, even before these ships were made. Anyways I don't see myself dating any of them and so these ships shouldn't affect me but jeez, they do make things more awkward!

 

 

We were all camping together for the weekend. We were sitting around the campfire...each couple together...it was weird...so I got up and decided to walk around in the dark. For me, walking in the dark, in the forest was better than sitting around the campfire watching the couples do what couples do. It's not that I have a thing against couples, it's just well half of us were dating, half of the half of us who weren't were already interested in someone so it was like majority was dating and so it's just weird. I grabbed one of the lanterns and went walking into the forest. I kept walking until I get to the lake. It was beautiful!! A little scary but still beautiful! The moon was up high and it felt so nice, a little chilly but still nice! I walk to the end of the dock, take my shoes off and set my feet into the water. It was a few mintutes when I hear someone walking on the dock. I turn around and see Kai walking towards me. "What are you doing here?" I ask him. "Came to talk to you." He says taking a seat next to me. "I guess." I say looking back out to the lake. "...I think I like you." He says. "What?!" I say looking sharply at him. "I don't know...ever since those people starting shipping us together I get these strange feelings for you...it's like whenever I see you, my heart skips a beat. I get anxious yet I like the feeling..." He says looking me right in the eyes. What in the world is Kai saying to me right now? He likes me?! No way! "Stop joking!" I say turning my head away. Kai grabs my hand causign me to look back at him. "I'm serious Chanmi. I like you and I can't stop thinking about you. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. This is weird, I must have started looking perplexed because Kai started laughing. "I'm just kidding!!" He says through his laughter. "I knew it!" I said pushing him away. "Ahahahhaha, you should have seen yourself!" Kai says still laughing. "You looked so confused!" He adds. "Uhhh yeah! We're friends and I know you and it felt weird. I was figuring out what I should say so I wouldn't hurt you." I tell him. "You're too funny." Kai says getting up and leaving. "I hate you!" I shouted after him. "Same here!" He shouts back as he disappears into the forest. "Well that would have been a really strange situation if he were being real." I said laying back down. I look up at the moon, the stars, the tall trees, the night sky and just take it all in. A cold breeze swept by as I close my eyes.

I hear a splash and immediately get up. I look around and in the lake to see what it was. I see the ripples in the lake but I see nothing. Maybe it was just a fish? Yeah, that's probably what it was. I was trying hard not to think of anything scary. I didn't need to scare myself. I look around again and there was nothing. I lay back down. After a few seconds I feel sometime touching my feet. I immediately lift my feet up. "What the hell." I said outloud while looking around the lake. But again nothing. I was getting a little freaked out but I had to think realistically so I got closer to the end of the dock and looked down at the lake. I had to make sure it was a fish! I couldn't just walk away and let my mind wander that it wasn't something else...like a ghost. I moved my face down lower to have a closer look. Ohh please let it just be a fish, oh please let me see the fish. "BOO!!!" I was pulled down into the water. "Ahhh!" I screamed as I try to stay up. I look at who it was. "Oppa!!" I shouted as soon as I saw him laughing. "Yah! Why?!" I shout going after him. "Because it's funny!" He says trying to swim away. That...bad oppa! I'll teach him to mess with me. I pretended as if I were drowning. "Op-oppa!!" I shouted failing my arms up in the water. "Oppa!" I shout again and he came swimming to me. "Are you okay?!" He asks as I place my arms on his shoulders. "Haha." I said. "Yah!" He said trying to push me off. "I'm tired, don't move!" I said not wanting to use my legs to stay up in the water. "Aish!" He said swimming the both of us back to the dock. 

"I'm all wet!" I shouted at Hyeongkon. "Here." He said after going to go get his clothes. He threw his sweater at me. "Don't look!" I said as he laughs and then turns around. I get out of my wet clothes and pull his sweater on. "Okay, done." I say. He walks over and takes a seat next to me. "I heard what Kai said." Hyeongkon says. "...Oh he was just joking!" I say. "I think he sort of does have some sort of liking for you." He says. "Liar." I say. "No really." He laughs. "Do you not like him?" He adds. "...I like him as a friend, not as someone I'd date." I say. "Why is that?" Hyeongkon asks. "Well because he isn't my type." I say. "And what type is he?" He asks. "Kai is too nice." I say. "Not into nice guys? So you're into bad boys just like most girls aren't you." Hyeongkon says. "...You could say that. I don't like guys who give me whatever I want, it's sort of boring that way. I like a guy who is tough but then also kind to his girl. I like a guy making me want more. A man who takes control." I say. "Like this?" Hyeongkon pulls me into him and plants a kiss on my lips. My eyes widen... Hyeongkon releases me and I just look at him in shock. "e!" I shout getting up and running away. Not really sure why e was the first word I said but I just kept running. I ran and ran until I got into the tent I was sharing with Jiyeon and the maknae line. I sat in the tent and quickly went under the covers. What in the world just happened? I placed my finger on my lips, Hyeongkon Oppa kissed me...why? Oh god! I hear rustling in the forest and pull the blanket up higher to my face. It must be Hyeongkon walking back...I close my eyes tightly even though the blanket was already covering my face.

The morning rolled in and everyone was getting up. We spent the day at the lake swimming, we walked around a little, had dinner and everything was fine. Though it shouldn't had been. I watched Hyeongkon act as though nothing happened, he did his own thing, he did what he always did with everyone and well it really seemed like nothing happened, the kiss didn't happen. Did he not kiss me? Had I just been dreaming? I was getting more and more confused as the day went on. "What's wrong?" Jiyeon asks me as we were on a hike. "...Nothing." I said. "Doesn't seem like it's nothing." She says. "...It was just a dream." I said to her, more like telling myself that. This is weird, so very weird. Anyways night came by and everything was going great. We were all by the waterfall just sitting and talking when they started telling ghost stories. I was getting scared out of my wits, we were in the middle of a forest, at night, with the quietness of the night and this was just getting scary. I scooted in as close as I could to the others. In the middle of one of the stories we hear rustling high up in the trees. It scared a few of us, including me and so I scream. "Oh my god!!" I shout as I found myself getting even closer to the others. "Yeah, can we not do this? I'm getting scared." Nicole says. Jinwoon wraps his arm around her and pulls her in. "Yeah, let's stop." Soyu says. "Let's continue!!" Kai shouted. "Maybe we should stop since the girls are scared." Hyunwoo said looking at Jiyeon who was clutching onto me. "Hyunwoo is scared too!" Chanjo laughed. "Well let me finish this story and then we can go, I mean I've already told half of it." Woohyun said. We all nodded and just told him to hurry it up. Woohyun really had the mood set and his story was just getting more and more creepy. I was seriously sitting in front of the others, we had began as a circle but I didn't like the thought of my back being available so I turned so that I was in front of someone and someone was behind me. "And then out of no where...BOO!!!" Woohyun shouted. We all screamed and I grabbed onto the closest person to me. "God, Woohyun!" Soyu said hitting him with tears in her eyes. A few of the others just laughed. I was still holding onto whoever it was I was holding onto. "Okay! Let's go!" Jinwoon says getting up. I look up and see that the person I had grabbed onto was Hyeongkon. I immediately let go and got up with Jiyeon. Jiyeon and I held each other's hand tightly as we were all making our way back to our tents.

While sleeping I hear rustling, like someone was walking towards the tents. I immediately was reminded of all the stories that were told earlier so I move closer to Jiyeon. I elbowed her a few times before I see her rubbing her eyes. "Do you hear that?" I quietly ask. "Hear what?" She asks as we both laid in silence and then the rustling was heard again, louder this time. Jiyeon's eyes widen and we nudge the other girls up. We were all right next together and we were all awake now. We all wanted to get up but we were too scared at the same time. We were like that for a few minutes when being the unnie of the group I shouted, "Who is there?! Stop messing with us! It's not funny!" I sat up. The girls also all sat up and we heard the rustling get closer. We all look in the direction of the noise. "Stop! It's not funny anymore!" Krystal shouts. "Can you girls stop shouting?!" One of the guys said. "What are you girls doing shouting in the middle of the night?!" Someone else says. We all see a shadow appear before our tent and that was the last straw. We all scream and run out of our tent, I see Changjo with the door of his tent open so I ran towards him and slipped inside his tent, the girls followed. "What are you girls doing?!" Hyunwoo asks as the 5 of us were now in there tent. I pulled the blanket up and slid inside. "What are you doing?" Hyeongkon asks. "We saw a shadow!" I said to him from under the covers. We all eventually gathered. "Who was it?!" Hyeongkon asks. "It wasn't us!" Taemin said. I look and see that it was none of these guys because they had all been in the tent when I had run inside. "Wasn't us either." Everyone said. No one admitted to it and so we all just looked at each other. "Well we'll go check it out, just in case." Jinwoon said. So a few of the guys got up and walked around the area. Nothing. "Well there's nothing, so you girls can head back to your tent." I hear Jinwoon say off in the distance. I was already falling asleep and there was no way I was going back there. "Chanmi, Minzy wake up..." I hear someone say. "Leave them, they're already asleep." I hear Hyeongkon say. I fell fast asleep.

I wake up after feeling a cold breeze. As I was opening my eyes I swear I see a shadow by the door, I immediately turn and close my eyes tightly. I clutch on to whoever it was. I'm sorry to whoever it is but right now I am too scared to care. "What's wrong?" I hear Hyeongkon say. I open my eyes and realize the person I was clutching onto was Hyeongkon. I turn away from him feeling a bit embarrassed, I look at the door again and there was nothing there. I scoot away from him, "Sorry, it's nothing." I say facing the other way, facing Minzy who was sleeping on the other side of me. I tried to fall asleep but it was hard since I was a little cold and I didn't feel comfortable in the position I was in. I wanted to turn around but Hyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter