Eight.

Story Ideas. :)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My school is an all girls' school...who has an all boys brother school. Not only that the boys who attend our brother school are all delinquents. So how did a normal girls' school become the sister school to a delinquent school? Simply because their school was in need of funding and since our school was huge, the principal decided to take in the delinquent boys and combine them with us, so now our school was split in half and are right next to each other, two separate buildings. Trust me when I say these are delinquent boys, they seriously are, I don't even know why the principal took them in, I mean sure maybe more money somehow but really? Why is there even a school for delinquents? I mean I guess there has to be since the delinquents barely care about their grades and so get pushed lower and lower to the lowest of the school food chain. The girls are all afraid of these boys and these boys are hungry for girls. None of the girls ever want to cross the line that goes into the boy's side and none of the boys are allowed to pass through to the girls' side. I don't know, the school system just , I mean really. How do you concentrate when you can hear shouting and yelling coming from our brother school? You can't! The only time the girls and the boys come together are for the school festivals, which there are only two. During these two school festivals we all work together and what not. I'm still just a first year so I've yet to experience this little family get together but I hear it's hectic every single time due to the boys wanting to do everything with the girls and the girls not wanting to be with the boys at all. I've heard many stories about how bad these boys are, how ruthless, nasty, disgusting, mean, erted these boys were. I believe all the stories but I personally don't care. It doesn't phase me one bit, I know how to take care of myself so whatever, they can't be all that bad right? I mean they are attending school so they really aren't the worst of the worst.

Today was different. Before class started my homeroom teacher said she needed someone to run an errand, everyone was up to doing the errand when those words escaped her lips, "I would go myself but I'm busy here, I need someone to deliver these papers to Mr. Kim." Everyone had their mouths open not believing what they heard. "Anyone?" My teacher asked. Everyone looke at each other and was in silence. "...I'll do it then!" I smiled. I me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter