Out of school! And... What?!

~Once and a Lifetime~

A/N: ok, so I changed the main character to "you" :) I hope you like it

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

Authors POV:

 

Its FINALLY the end of school, and that means summer vacation! Luckily for you, you just finished grade 12. Your birthday is also very close...

Your running home as fast as you can, avoiding all the clumps of students talking with their friends. As mentioned before, you dont have any friends, so its irrelivant for you to stay. As soon as you got home, you got into your room and did a happy dance like here --> http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/yesung-dance .

After about 15 minutes you calmed down and went downstairs.

"Hey hun, what are your plans now? Since your outa school?"

"Well" you reply with a bite of apple in your mouth. "I was thinking of taking a year off, then probably going to University"

"Hmm.. Make sure you dont suddenly become dumb over a year" She jokes

"HEY!" you yell at her and stuck your tounge out

You checked the time and gasped, which caused you to choke on your apple. Your mom gives you a worried glance, and when you recover, you tell her "I have work!" and run to your room to get ready

~~~~~~~~~~After Work~~~~~~~~~~

 

Your POV:

 

 

Work was boring, as usual. All I do is work minimum wage at a cafe. MINIMUM WAGE! I seriously need to get a better job, or get a raise!

After a couple minutes, I got home. I realized that mom wasnt home, and I found a sticky note on the fridge...

"Hey hun! Sorry Im not home, there was some stuff I needed to do at work. I might not be home for a while, so go ahead and make dinner. Hope work wasnt too boring! Love you~ :D"

"Work? On a weekend? That never happens.." I murmer to myself. I started pulling simple stuff out for dinner. After about half an hour its ready. I ate it and got ready for bed. I lay on my bed with my laptop and just do the usual.. Check every and all websites about Super Junior and fangirl over the adorable pictures and such. After a short while, I realized its midnight.

"Where the heck is mom?" I wondered out loud. I yawned a new that was the signal for bed time.

"Tomorrow will be a great day!" I sigh, "It will be my birthday, after all" With that, I fell into my Super Junior dream land.

 

~*~*~*~*~NEXT DAY~*~*~*~*~

 

*sniff sniff* What is that? I think in my head. PANCAKES! I suddenly realize, shooting my eyes open, only to close them. DARN YOU SUN!

Yes, you probably guessed it. The darn sun blinded me. But anyways... PANCAKES!

I ran downstairs to find not only pancakes, but a package.. with birthday paper on it..

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N: WHATS IN THE PACKAGE?!?!?! hehe you will find out soon! Sorry theres no drama or action.. There will be soon hopefully! Please comment your critisism! and subscribe and such! LOVE YOU ALL! SARANGHAE!