Chapter 18 (PREVIEW)

~Once and a Lifetime~

A/N: Same rule applies with all the chapters I dont have a name for.... If you figure out something, lemme know!! :)

Im going to try this chapter in Authour POV.... well, part of it... I need you to  comment and tell me what you think of it, then I will do the full chapter if the reviews are good~~ ^_^

 


 

A small knock on Bree's door is enough to make her jump. Before she allows the person to enter, she throws her drawing book under her pillow, and turns down her music; currently playing 'Oops!'.

"Come in" She says.

The wooden door creaks slightly as it gives way to the person on the other side. Leeteuk enters with his eyes cast downward; his dark brown locks fall carlessly into them. The door closes behind him with a click as he pushes against it with his hands behind his back. Leeteuk brings his eyes upwards to meet Bree's.

"No one knew where you went, we got worried" He gives her a half smile.

He steps away from the door and makes his way over to her bed. Leeteuk sits on the edge of her bed, and turns to face her.

"How come you didnt come and join us?"

Bree thinks for a moment, wanting to explain it in as few words as possible, without making it look like she didnt want to join them; of course she did.

"I didnt want to interupt, you guys looked like you were having fun"

Leeteuk nods in understanding. He suddenly starts to sing along to his part in 'Oops!', making Bree laugh.

"You have great taste in music" He praises.

Leeteuk suddenly looks troubled, and Bree notices.

"Whats wrong?"

"I still havent figured out the sleeping arrangements..." He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly.

"I can help you, or try to atleast... If you want" Bree quickly offers.

He gives her a genuine smile, one that shows the dimple on the one side of his face.

"I would love that" He replies.