Lets do it smoothly or I might die from heart attacks

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

***

 

A loud bang is heard as the bed's sheets fly in the air. Turning around and hugging tightly her pillow in the middle is Jooyeon, who has a huge grin on her face. Sooyoung peeks from the bathroom door to see what the noise is about.
"So how was your rendez-vous?" She smiles slyly as she takes out an orange lipstick from her makeup bag.
"I really hate you for calling me but it was like, the best day ever. It's like exactly the dream. I learned she liked cafe miel. This couldn't get any better than this. I think we're going good, I mean, if we got as close as this the first day, then no need to be nervous about the rest. I love my life." she turns around to hug the bed instead.
"Then we should celebrate your happiness or whatever."
"It's too soon to celebrate. I'm sure she's 99% straight."
"What about the 1 perc-" Sooyoung trails off as she remembers what Jinah told her this afternoon.


The phone starts to ring, turning its lights on and off. A girl with wet hair jumps out of the shower. She feels a cold breeze on her skin and she shudders. The voice she hears makes her completely forget about the water trailing on her skin, marking thin lines.
"Babyy~"
"My c-caramel"
"What's wrong, is the air too cold in your room?"
"I was showering..."
"Ok, ok, I'll be quick, I don't want you to freeze." Sooyoung smiles at the thought of her girlfriend.
"I met your leader today, as you left, she appeared behind. She asked me directions, Yoojin was next to me and Jooyeon-ssi didn't see her. So when she texted her to meet, Yoojin was like "I'm here" and you just HAD to see her face. Priceless!"
"Oh my gooosh, why didn't I leave later? It's not everyday she makes an expression like that." Sooyoung mentally slaps herself as to make sure she sticks more with the banana brain.
"But what happened after was so sudden. She stayed there and her eyes rolled back and she fell. And I saved the day with my sixth sense, haha. Anyway, we were worried, of course. But a good 10 minutes later, she woke up and mumbled "muffin", was she hungry or what?"
"Oh that's so normal. She sees everything as food, even human cheeks, a true shikshin."
"Of course, my clumsy Jiyoo was so happy, because if it was going to be longer, she would've definitely cried like a baby, so she hugged her without hesitating. They became pink like cotton candy and I made them lock arms, sending them off I don't know where."
"This is the best drama we can get. It's like free TV!" Jinah laughed at how cheap her girlfriend was sounding now.
"Hey,hey, just remember that we'll be playing secretly behind their backs, doing cupid's work."
"Don't worry, I'm good at this, I think."
"Okay, now go back into that shower and smell good when I'll visit today."

"Oh right..." Sooyoung smirks, forgetting Jooyeon's presence, going back to her business. Jooyeon, on the other hand, looks at her questioningly, not knowing that many things were happening behind her back.
 

Lots of clattering and chatting is heard as a group of person prepare equipment for a photoshoot under a large stand, with two large vans behind. A brown haired girl calls out for  a younger blond who's running towards her.
"Hey is Nana coming?"
"Its Jinah, and yup, she should come anytime."
"It's okay, we're in a free country, I hope she's as good as-" Jooyeon is cut as a feminine voice calls out from behind her.
"Hello, nice to meet you Jooyeon-ssi." Sooyoung jumps up and down before hugging the taller girl. Jooyeon is in utter shock, recognizing the girl from this noon.
"B-b-blondie?!"
"Oh you already met?" Sooyoung acts innocently, not showing that she already knew what was going on.
"She's the girl who I asked directions for when I was lost this morning. She was standing next to my guest... And how do you know my name? Oh but wait.." She turns to look at Sooyoung who's hugging her arm. She sighs to see that her friend could manage to get herself someone like that.
"Oh yeah... You lucky girl. We talked once o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter