I don't believe in these kind of things.

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



**

Jooyeon slowly opened her eyes and suddenly opened them fully as she saw the face of her friend next to her. She sat up straight but regretted it as she felt the memories of yesterday night coming back. She took her head between her hands, looking around her. Sooyoung and Junghwa were sleeping, the younger one back hugging the older girl while Sooyoung looked like she had a fight with Jooyeon in their sleep. That must be why my arms hurt, Jooyeon thought, Oh, there's a note on the lamp. She stretched to her lamp and clasped the piece of paper.
"Unnie, I brought you two here since it was closer. I am too tired to get me and Sooyoung-unnie home so we're here for the night, sorry >< PS:You two kept  punching each other in bed and you snored loudly, I have problems sleeping u_u"
Jooyeon giggled at the note, it must have been hard to hold two drunkards, fighting like children. Stretching fully her arms, she got out of bed to look outside her window. My car is outside... Right, Junghwa just got a license, compared to Sooyoung who failed about 4 times already, hah. She tought as she directly went toward her bathroom to take a shower. Throwing her clothes in a bin, she entered the shower and let the hot water slide on her body while scrubbing herself. It's Saturday today... I should probably go out and have breakfeast at the coffee and start my research. Wait... what the hell am I thinking? I am becoming a stalker now, I feel like a creep. Jooyeon shrugged as she thought about creepy old men, or even saesang fans. Trying to think about something else, she got out and took a towel around her body. She went to her closet and took a shoulder off black shirt and greyish-goldish blue skinny jeans. She took out a beige necklace with round motifs and her yellow sctachel bag.
"I shouldn't wake up those two, just leave a note maybe." She took out a pen and wrote on her notepad At the usual place for my honey craze, come there for breakfeast. She left it near her lamp and put on her heels before taking off.
Outside her house, she stared at her car before giving it her back and walking its opposite direction.
"The weather looks great, I should be walking for once."

She paced on the streets taking a few turns here and there for a few blocks. There were many people on the streets, each in their own world. I wish I could already find my perfect-girl. Even though there were many pretty girls in the city, she just couldn't choose one, she felt there was always something missing from them. She could now see the cafe a few meters away, she jus had to cross a light and walk out some more. Approaching the intersection, she waited the white man to appear for them to cross. Behind her, a girl was reading a book without looking in front of her, walking directly toward the middle of the road. As she was about to pass infront of an incoming car, she felt a grip on her shoulder as she was forcefully taken back. The passing car honked as the girl was in shock.
"You should look infront of you from time to time,you know. Be careful, I could have witnessed the accident of a pretty girl. Are you okay?" Jooyeon smiled at her, not seeing the face of the girl she had just saved. The was-about-to be a victim just nodded while keeping her head low, before stealing a quick glance of her saviour. She could swear her heart had stopped for a second. The girl was the perect definition of a goddess on land. She was brought down to earth when her cellphone vibrated. She read the message and quickly went back onto her steps hurryingly without showing her face to Jooyeon.
Jooyeon looked once more behind her but soon minded her own business as the few people around her started walking.
"Geez that girl scared me, I would have gave her a cup of coffee at least, she must have been scared for a second, but she suddenly dissapeared. Now that I think of it, she smelled honey, hmmm. I'm craving for my Cafe Miel.." Jooyeon opened her eyes in shock, looking behind her to see if the girl was still there, as she repeated to herself 'smelled like honey' but she soon shook her head thinking "No,no. it's impossible. Don't be ridiculous."

She walked toward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter