There goes my dear muffin in exchange of a pair.

Hello, I'm a stranger in search of a stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

**

In the early morning, Yoojin was seated at the front of her cousin's villa on a bench under a tree, reading the 13th chapter of her book while everyone was still sleeping from the crazy evening they had yesterday.

A tall blond girl was searching around, looking in front of her from time to time to make sure she wasn't going to collide with a random palm tree. Spotting a fimiliar figure, she stopped behind a bush. Moving forward from a bush to another, she stopped behind a tree. Peeking from behind, she saw her oppurtunity to make a surprise entrance. She 'BOO!'-ed the girl infront of her slapping her hands on the latters shoulders. Yoojin jumped off the bench, shrieking, making the book fall from her grip. With her hand on her heart, she looked behind her for the culprit. Her expression changed from a frown to a shocked one.
"Im Jinah!! What in the world are you doing here?!" She quickly gave a hug to the girl who helped her up.
"I just wanted to give you a surprise~ I'm here for a job."
"Why didn't you tell me?" She gave her a playful smack on her arm.
"I was about to until our conversation was cut because of your stupid manager." She pouted, caressing her arm.
"Aww, I'm sorry then. Let's go have a drink if you want, or maybe a breakfeast."
"Oh yeah~ I was hungry anyway." Jinah followed her into the house rubbing her stomach.
"Okay, okay, let me just get my purse and I'm going to give you one of a kind of breakfeasts."

Scanning their surroundings, the blond had her arm around the older girl's, confused by the streets of Hawaii. Clinging like a scared kitten, they went into a bright colored restaurant.
"So how do you find it here?" Yoojin asked while they were waiting for their turn.
"Yaah~ I'm so confused, I feel so lost between everyone. Some people kept staring at me, I mean, I know I'm y and all but, come onn~" She whined while receiving a laugh and punch on the arm.
"Yaaa, stop saying that, that sounds cheesy as hell. What do you want?" As the person infront of them moved, they approached the old lady at the counter. The old lady, seeing Yoojin, smiled widely.
"Kim Yoojin! How are you? Is this your friend?" She smiled, nodding her head when Jinah bowed.
"It's great to see you again, I feel much better everytime. Ah yes, she's a close friend and also coworker, she's Im Jinah." Yoojin introduced the blond girl next to her.
"It's great to see you with other people smiling like this. Are you taking the usual, should I make it double?" The old lady started typing into the machine.
"Make it double, thank you grandma Hwa."
"Have a great day younglings." She smiled as they took their orders and went to sit next to window. As soon they were seated, Jinah quickly dug into her food, eating from everything at once. Finally slowing down, she engaged into a conversation.
"The taste is so heavenly, I could stay here all day."
"Hahaha, after Rebekah showed me this place, we went almost every morning and I got to know grandma Hwa. She's so cute, right? With her small height and cheeks." Yoojin smiled as she watched the old lady taking commands from the customers.
"I'm going to come here every day this week. This will be my usual place, it's just so delicious." Jinah took another bite, closing her eyes while savouring the taste of the early warm sandwich.
"Oh, I was going to forget this, when are you introducing me to your girl?" Yoojin winked as Jinah's face became pink.
"Actually, i think I could invite here. Would it be okay?"
"I'm totally fine, I'm dying to see her anyway. Especially that she a Busan dialect." Jinah got her cell out and texted a quick word to someone. After seven minutes, her cellphone started ringing,
**Incoming call from Hyperbomb - Talk - Close**
"Hyperbomb?"
"It's her, you'll understand, 'scuse me. Hello?" Jinah answered the call.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey girl! Did you arrive to Hawaii?"
"Yup, and I wanted to ask you if you are free right now. Would you like to meet up?" Jinah used her seductive tone, convincing the girl on the other end.
"Batnana, tell me already where you are. i can't take it anymore." She quickly gave away. No one could resist her.
"I'm at this XXX resto, it's next to the XXX coffee shop, just a street away. When will you be able to come?" Jinah stopped her teasing, having pity on the younger girl.
"Okay, I'll take a taxi, i'm there in less than 25 minutes!" She ended the call, smiling from one ear to the other.

Sooyoung jumped like crazy, annoying Jooyeon who had been awaken from her high-pitched excited voice. Still in her excited mood, she quickly took out a pair of clothes after giving the room a good mess. Jooyeon put her finger on her lips, 'sssh'-ing her so she doesn't wake up Junghwa who had a hard time sleeping all because of the snoring monster, a.k.a. Sooyoung.
"Don't forget, you'll have to introduce me to her."
"Come with me then~" Sooyoung looked into her purse, making sure nothing was missing.
"I don't feel like it. Go out already, I wanna sleep until 11am" Jooyeon gave her back to Sooyoung as the latter shrugged, leaving the hotel room.

Jinah waited outside of the resto, wanting to welcome her guest. A taxi stopped a few meters away from her, and a girl waving at her got out of it. Running toward her, she hugged her tightly.
"Mmmhmm, you've put that caramel flavored perfume."
"And you are with the orange one. We are Orange Caramel, haha. Come, let's get inside, I have someone you need to meet."
Jinah went first near a girl as Sooyoung was fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter